Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248941 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2023
kkkp:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SALARY STRUCTURES

1. CONUASS
Consolidated University Academic Structure. CONUASS is used for the payment of salaries and wages of all academic staff of all federal universities in Nigeria.
2. CONTISS
Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure. This salary structure is divided into two CONTISS I and CONTISS II. And both are used to pay non-academic staff members of federal universities.
3. CONTOPSAL
Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders Salary Structure.
4. CONMESS
Consolidated Medical Salary Structure is a salary structure in Nigeria used to pay government workers, especially the Dental and Medical staff.
5. CONHESS
Consolidated Health Salary Structure is for all other health workers excluding the medical doctors. These health workers include Nurses, Medical Lab Workers, Pharmacists, Community Health Workers, and other members.
6. CONJUSS
Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure is a salary structure in Nigeria used to pay Judicial employees. This includes all judicial workers under the employment of the federal government including judges, court clerks, prosecutors, and other legal members.
7. CONRAISS
Consolidated Research and Allied Institution Salary Structure. This Nigerian salary structure is used for all federal government staff employed in all research and allied institutions.
8.CONPASS
Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure. As the name implies, this salary scale determines how much money is made as payments for officers of Nigeria’s Paramilitary security agencies. The Nigerian Police, Civil Defence Corps, Immigrations etc, are all under this salary scale.
9.CONAFSS
Consolidated Armed Forces Salary Structure. Adopted in 2007, this type of salary structure in Nigeria confirms how much Nigeria’s military personnel are paid on a month basis. This applies to officers of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air force.
10. CONPSS
CONPSS is a salary structure that applies to all staff of federal ministries, extra-ministerial offices, and agencies formerly operating the harmonized public service salary structure. It is a 15-grade salary structure with each scale consisting of a number of steps ranging from 15.

CONPCASS
Consolidated Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Academic Staff Structure for all teaching staff of Federal Polytechnics and Colleges of Education

CONTEDISS
Consolidated Tertiary Education Institutions Salary Structure applies to non teaching staff of Federal Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Nadingo:

CONPCASS
Consolidated Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Academic Staff Structure for all teaching staff of Federal Polytechnics and Colleges of Education

CONTEDISS
Consolidated Tertiary Education Institutions Salary Structure applies to non teaching staff of Federal Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2023
I will also give grade levels of various GRADE A agencies and estimate of what they earn.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Hello my good people,

Please I have an interview with dangote cement plc next week. I need somebody to give me an hint about any likely questions for the post of technical sales officer. I am been curious about the interview. I really need the job. Abeg who ever has done interview with dangote cement plc should help me out and guide me. I don't want lose this opportunity. Edakun eshanu mi

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please which ministry or agency is currently recruiting/replacement in Lagos State Government.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Yinbanjonic:
Please which ministry or agency is currently recruiting/replacement in Lagos State Government.

Teaching Service Commission and LASUTH... LASUTH pays very well. I saw the APL of health attendant... [Olevel]... The salary is almost like level 8 in the Ministry... I won't mention figure...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Duduharold: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please, does anyone have an idea about NHIA recruitment/replacement? Your information will be very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Success1930:

Teaching Service Commission and LASUTH... LASUTH pays very well. I saw the APL of health attendant... [Olevel]... The salary is almost like level 8 in the Ministry... I won't mention figure...
Thanks boss, can someone still push for the Lasuth or they have finished the recruitment/replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Success1930:

Sorry for quoting, this thread was initially created for giving an overview of what each ministry or MDA earns. So why withholding information?
It's not like you posting the person APL or NDA.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by POLS: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
fail:

Sorry for quoting, this thread was initially created for giving an overview of what each ministry or MDA earns. So why withholding information?

Baba this your name sha.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
I in
Yinbanjonic:

Thanks boss, can someone still push for the Lasuth or they have finished the recruitment/replacement?

You can still push for it... They have done interview for Nurses, Administration officers, and doctors... But APL is not out yet...

If you study Nursing or Medicine and Surgery.. I can get the Chief Medical Director's no for you or someone in his office.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
fail:

The fact is that, they don't want people to know they are earning good salary . I remember someone posted it on this page sometimes that no State in Nig pay BSc holders up to 100+... So funny

69k was on the APL.. After deduction of tax and others.. 58k[Olevel] ... ND holders 100+

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Success1930:

The fact is that, they don't want people to know they are earning good salary . I remember someone posted it on this page sometimes that no State in Nig pay BSc holders up to 100+... So funny

69k was on the APL.. After deduction of tax and others.. 58k[Olevel] ... ND holders 100+

Well lagos state civil service is understandable coz of the very high standard of living. Imagine working in the Island and you live in mainland, or even the stretch in mainland is killing too, imagine working in places like Ikeja and you live in Ikorodu or Ikotun. Earning 100k in lagos is like earning 60k or even less in places like Delta.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
CBNwords:

Well lagos state civil service is understandable coz of the very high standard of living. Imagine working in the Island and you live in mainland, or even the stretch in mainland is killing too, imagine working in places like Ikeja and you live in Ikorodu or Ikotun. Earning 100k in lagos is like earning 60k or even less in places like Delta.

U are 100% right.. In Lasuth... Many people travelled out . They went on strike, protest for increment of salary .. If you are collecting 100k In Lagos .. You might end up spending 30k or more on transport... Accommodation is killing.... High cost /standard of living compare to other States..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fail: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Success1930:

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Lolz. And which state pays 100k+ for BSc holders in Nigeria? Of course, people in health earns more. Even in Bauchi or Borno. How much does Lagos pay an engineering graduate for starters in ministry? Huh? You posted the salary of Teaching Service Commission in Lagos. Is that enough in a state with lower standard of living not to talk of Lagos?

The person who said no state pays 100k is absolutely correct. Unless you work in health or justice or tertiary institutions, state salaries are very poor. There's always exemption to laws. The exemption in this case is health, justice and probably staff of tertiary institutions.

Success1930:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kawusky:
Hello my good people,

Please I have an interview with dangote cement plc next week. I need somebody to give me an hint about any likely questions for the post of technical sales officer. I am been curious about the interview. I really need the job. Abeg who ever has done interview with dangote cement plc should help me out and guide me. I don't want lose this opportunity. Edakun eshanu mi

Never had interview with Dangote, but having had similar interview at a Multi National, I will advise you delve into case studies, Working as a team, How you can make a difference, How to manage a difficult collegue in the sales team , how to drive sales in areas where there seem to be low demands etc Sometimes you might bring up a story to mention how you practically handle such situations. Doesn't matter of it's real or imagined, highlight your role in those capacity.

All the best

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am curious. Did the IPPIS capturing thing happen today in Kabo especially since FG has put an end to IPPIS in all tertiary institutions?

Hussen240:
Federal Polytechnic, Kabo : IPPIs capturing next week monday

Federal Polytechnic Daura : IPPIS capturing this Friday

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
PlsBanMe:
Lolz. And which state pays 100k+ for BSc holders in Nigeria? Of course, people in health earns more. Even in Bauchi or Borno. How much does Lagos pay an engineering graduate for starters in ministry? Huh? You posted the salary of Teaching Service Commission in Lagos. Is that enough in a state with lower standard of living not to talk of Lagos?

The person who said no state pays 100k is absolutely correct. Unless you work in health or justice or tertiary institutions, state salaries are very poor. There's always exemption to laws. The exemption in this case is health, justice and probably staff of tertiary institutions.

Sincerely.. I do not have time for blind argument... Coz the person didn't except health or others..

I find it so funny when people just wake from their comfort zone and type what they assumed...I can mention three to four agencies in Lagos that pays very well..This will be the end of my conversation with u here...

All the best...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
kkkp:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SALARY STRUCTURES

1. CONUASS
Consolidated University Academic Structure. CONUASS is used for the payment of salaries and wages of all academic staff of all federal universities in Nigeria.

2. CONTISS
Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure. This salary structure is divided into two CONTISS I and CONTISS II. And both are used to pay non-academic staff members of federal universities.
3. CONTOPSAL
Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders Salary Structure.
4. CONMESS
Consolidated Medical Salary Structure is a salary structure in Nigeria used to pay government workers, especially the Dental and Medical staff.
5. CONHESS
Consolidated Health Salary Structure is for all other health workers excluding the medical doctors. These health workers include Nurses, Medical Lab Workers, Pharmacists, Community Health Workers, and other members.
6. CONJUSS
Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure is a salary structure in Nigeria used to pay Judicial employees. This includes all judicial workers under the employment of the federal government including judges, court clerks, prosecutors, and other legal members.
7. CONRAISS
Consolidated Research and Allied Institution Salary Structure. This Nigerian salary structure is used for all federal government staff employed in all research and allied institutions.
8.CONPASS
Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure. As the name implies, this salary scale determines how much money is made as payments for officers of Nigeria’s Paramilitary security agencies. The Nigerian Police, Civil Defence Corps, Immigrations etc, are all under this salary scale.
9.CONAFSS
Consolidated Armed Forces Salary Structure. Adopted in 2007, this type of salary structure in Nigeria confirms how much Nigeria’s military personnel are paid on a month basis. This applies to officers of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air force.
10. CONPSS
CONPSS is a salary structure that applies to all staff of federal ministries, extra-ministerial offices, and agencies formerly operating the harmonized public service salary structure. It is a 15-grade salary structure with each scale consisting of a number of steps ranging from 15.

Does this mean say Lecturer II in Federal University and Federal Polytechnic have same salary amount?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohayaks: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Send me a pm
Kawusky:
Hello my good people,

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Success1930:
I in

You can still push for it... They have done interview for Nurses, Administration officers, and doctors... But APL is not out yet...

If you study Nursing or Medicine and Surgery.. I can get the Chief Medical Director's no for you or someone in his office.
Thanks sir, I really appreciate you, although am asking for my wife and she studied Accountancy. Any help you can render will go a long way, she is depressed because she was recently sacked from the Micro finance Bank Company with a lot of debts paid.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Yinbanjonic:

Thanks sir, I really appreciate you, although am asking for my wife and she studied Accountancy. Any help you can render will go a long way, she is depressed because she was recently sacked from the Micro finance Bank Company with a lot of debts paid.

You can send me a mail sir... I don't have the power to employ ooooo... Let reason together... Assuming she is a Nurse or Doctor..It will be very easy...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdoulshehu: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Plz does anyone knw monthly salary of CONTEDISS 07 step 2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vesseled: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Success1930:

You can send me a mail sir... I don't have the power to employ ooooo... Let reason together... Assuming she is a Nurse or Doctor..It will be very easy...

Sent you a mail sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 4:42am On Dec 16, 2023
PlsBanMe:
I am curious. Did the IPPIS capturing thing happen today in Kabo especially since FG has put an end to IPPIS in all tertiary institutions?

They have been captured yesterday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sheettle(m): 4:42am On Dec 16, 2023
Success1939 I got mine yesterday as well. Please, there are some questions I would like to ask you about Lagos State Teaching Service Commission. I have sent you a mail. Thank you.
Success1930:
Teaching Service Commission is Sharing appointment letters, a friend got it and the salary is [ 92k & other incentives] .....Laugh at those people who said you can't get your appointment letter at 11th hour...

The testimony is that, she did not even know any Oga at the top, Someone encouraged her to go for the interview. She was not actually expecting APL, she studied counseling... We were together yesterday & she could not hide her excitement...

It is not over until you finally have the major breakthrough you have waited, fasted, prayed, cried for, I want to encourage someone here today, do not be discouraged. Don't allow any one to kill your vibes... As for me, no matter how negative minded you are, I can't be discouraged..Despite the way APL is flying everywhere.. Some people will tell you nothing is happening this December regarding job recruitment & replacement.

Many agencies will recruit and do replacement, keep applying also connect with those politicians. People will gather together to celebrate us at the mountain top this December... Compliment guys!!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 4:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Success1930:

My sister has a Degree in Nursing Science, any assistance will greatly be appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Watcharena: 5:10am On Dec 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:

In as much as I doubt the authenticity, lemme just make an input. Regarding the 6 mil you think is much, my friend's younger brother bought it for 5.2 mil last three years.

I just pray his connection is legit.
there is something essentially wrong with our educational system ,it is creating job seekers and not job creators,i was actually thinking lack of capital is the problem.

How can a graduate with 6m at hand be looking for job,with that amount you should be able to make 700k to 900k monthly without stress going a business of your own.but you prefer to wake up very early every morning to beat traffic and go work before your boss ,just to be paid ones in 30 days wich they may even delay your salary some times.And your salary as entry level may be below 500k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2023
You got me wrong. I am not saying that anyone con state payroll can't earn over 100k+. I said at the point of entry. That's level 8 as it is with most.

Even at that, on the average (with the exemption of rich states), most of these workers won't earn a 100k in 20 years. I seriously doubt the example you cited unless of course the state is Lagos or Rivers or a few other rich states. I am talking of take-home pay.

Anyone working for state whose level 12 earn above 100 should quote this and mention the state. I don't mean people who someone (lying) told. I mean those who know for a fact.

NB: I am not talking about health workers or those working for state judiciary or tertiary institutions.

Beeyouu:

Lol, where are you getting this from? Did you do a research for workers in all or at least most of the states in the country? This is not true. I have family members who earn way more than the figures you quoted, and some are even working with Local governments. Especially as you go higher in grade levels. My sister (local government worker) started with 58k, she’s earning 192k on level 12 now and just went for a promotion interview this week (for level 13). Very likely her pay will increase next year.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Wow!

Hussen240:

They have been captured yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Macbenb13(m), Bj01(m), Lenaaa, RANGO23(m), Omana and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.