Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248747 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2023
sheettle:
Success1939 I got mine yesterday as well. Please, there are some questions I would like to ask you about Lagos State Teaching Service Commission. I have sent you a mail. Thank you.

Wow!!!! Congratulations .. Hope you have open your salary acct... She told me, the acct no will be submitted today... U can message me here... More breakthroughs...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2023
Watcharena:
there is something essentially wrong with our educational system ,it is creating job seekers and not job creators,i was actually thinking lack of capital is the problem.

How can a graduate with 6m at hand be looking for job,with that amount you should be able to make 700k to 900k monthly without stress
going a business of your own.but you prefer to wake up very early every morning to beat traffic and go work before your boss ,just to be paid ones in 30 days wich they may even delay your salary some times.And your salary as entry level may be below 500k

Please which business can do the bolded?
Abeg help with the information, Nigeria is very hard and I want to try business for now. Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Does this mean say Lecturer II in Federal University and Federal Polytechnic have same salary amount?
No, polytechnic is a little higher than university.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Oshin56:
I don't think so, but I'm thinking federal polytechnic salary are more than a university salary
You are right. I equally heard that Federal Colleges of Education teaching Staff earn higher. I don't know why.
Though Universities guarantee more in terms of career progression.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Watcharena:
there is something essentially wrong with our educational system ,it is creating job seekers and not job creators,i was actually thinking lack of capital is the problem.

How can a graduate with 6m at hand be looking for job,with that amount you should be able to make 700k to 900k monthly without stress going a business of your own.but you prefer to wake up very early every morning to beat traffic and go work before your boss ,just to be paid ones in 30 days wich they may even delay your salary some times.And your salary as entry level may be below 500k

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Oshin56:
No, polytechnic is a little higher than university.

Thats weird.

Any reason for the bottom-up arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2023
neoclassical:
You are right. I equally heard that Federal Colleges of Education teaching Staff earn higher. I don't know why.
Though Universities guarantee more in terms of career progression.
if you are looking for career go to university
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Watcharena: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

And the Napoleon Hill's are here .

The purpose of education is not to do business either, if you argue its not meant to make someone an employee.

Please, the world is not all 0 or 1.
in some cases it's,you can't be a civil servant and be doing business it's unlawful.

In reality Working for someone does no give you the necessary freedom you require,you have to work with the companies timings and rules .The aim of having much money is no just to increase your purchasing power but to also give you the necessary freedom you need .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Watcharena: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Towma:

Abeg help with the information, Nigeria is very hard and I want to try business for now. Thank you and God bless you.
it depend on your location,you can just buy original items from Amazon or any US store,open a Facebook, Instagram page or even a website for you business,run ads big boys will buy especially if you're targeting Lagos,Enugu,Abuja etc.

You can also buy from China and do the same they should not be too cost.

Bu don't mix original and fake if you're dealing with original let I be original alone this will build trust ,if you're dealing with Chinese products let it be Chinese products alone.

After that get a dispatch rider that work for a big logistics company ,he will be delivering your items for you to collect your cash ,most customers prefer pay on delivery,because of Nigerian factor.

You can also go into food business as in restaurant,bar or anything of such just put an IP camera there and monitor your sells peop from any where .

You can also take a higher one with more reward food supply from north beans from north sell it in the south .

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Very insightful. Thank you for this. Please if a person wants to venture into buying stuffs from amazon to resell in Nigeria, how does one go about it? Can you help with a reliable shipping company or a website that one can use as a third party or even how to go about it in general. Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Watcharena:
it depend on your location,you can just buy original items from Amazon or any US store,open a Facebook, Instagram page or even a website for you business,run ads big boys will buy especially if you're targeting Lagos,Enugu,Abuja etc.

Bu don't mix original and fake if you're dealing with original let I be original alone this will build trust ,if you're dealing with Chinese products let it be Chinese products alone.

After that get a dispatch rider that work for a big logistics company ,he will be delivering your items for you to collect your cash ,most customers prefer pay on delivery,because of Nigerian factor.

You can also go into food business as in restaurant,bar or anything of such just put an IP camera there and monitor your sells peop from any where .

You can also take a higher one with more reward food supply from north beans from north sell it in the south .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2023
Hussen240:
Nawaoo for people, you want people to tell you salary of agencies but you can't give hint of what is going on there...

Chief please help me with good agencies under IPPIS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Watcharena: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Daklo:
Very insightful. Thank you for this. Please if a person wants to venture into buying stuffs from amazon to resell in Nigeria, how does one go about it? Can you help with a reliable shipping company or a website that one can use as a third party or even how to go about it in general. Your input will be greatly appreciated.
download GIG app you will seen international shipment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Very funny. If I have 6million I will go for A agency than venture into business. What is even 6million as capital to start business. Do you know the kind of opportunities that comes with those A agencies? have you ever come in contact with people working in places like NCC, NSIA ? Wallahi I have people that are running business of more than 20million and are still looking for flexible Government job that can create room for them to do both things simultaneously.

35 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2023
abdulwizzy:

Chief please help me with good agencies under IPPIS.

Just go for National Space Research and Development Agency. There take home is 190- 200 or May be TCN. Don't even know whether they TCN is under IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2023
Success1930:

You can send me a mail sir... I don't have the power to employ ooooo... Let reason together... Assuming she is a Nurse or Doctor..It will be very easy...
I just saw this message, I have just sent you a mail; kindly reply sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2023
Watcharena:
in some cases it's,you can't be a civil servant and be doing business it's unlawful.

In reality Working for someone does no give you the necessary freedom you require,you have to work with the companies timings and rules .The aim of having much money is no just to increase your purchasing power but to also give you the necessary freedom you need .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2023
Hussen240:
Very funny. If I have 6million I will go for A agency than venture into business. What is even 6million as capital to start business. Do you know the kind of opportunities that comes with those A agencies? have you ever come in contact with people working in places like NCC, NSIA ? Wallahi I have people that are running business of more than 20million and are still looking for flexible Government job that can create room for them to do both things simultaneously.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Towma:

you can go into farming, selling of food grains in ur area or inter state, palm oil storage and sales, poultry farming or even a restaurant or cooked food business....I noticed anything consumable moves because man must eat....but then you would have to make ur research or look for someone already doing the business to put u tru even if u have to pay the person a little token.....it would be worth it in the long run as u put the knowledge to use......my opinion dou.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2023
Mohayaks:
Send me a pm

I have sent you messages. I can't access the message you send to me . Can you give me your WhatsApp number to chat you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2023
thank you very much🙏🏾
Watcharena:
download GIG app you will seen international shipment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Watcharena:

Thank you for the ideas.
I tried the China importation business before but it didn't really move. I think will try supplying food from north to south if I save enough.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
you can go into farming, selling of food grains in ur area or inter state, palm oil storage and sales, poultry farming or even a restaurant or cooked food business....I noticed anything consumable moves because man must eat....but then you would have to make ur research or look for someone already doing the business to put u tru even if u have to pay the person a little token.....it would be worth it in the long run as u put the knowledge to use......my opinion dou.

Thanks a lot.
I don't really have land for farming if not it's a really good idea.
Thanks again for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2023
Watcharena:

How can a graduate with 6m at hand be looking for job,with that amount you should be able to make 700k to 900k monthly without stress going a business of your own.but you prefer to wake up very early every morning to beat traffic and go work before your boss ,just to be paid ones in 30 days wich they may even delay your salary some times.And your salary as entry level may be below 500k
Abeg which business be that wey go give such monthly turn out. I will like to know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Good morning house please how true is this info
NIGERIAN NAVY SPECIAL ENLISTMENT EXERCISE FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 29.

The Nigerian Navy Special Enlistment Exercise for Direct Short Service Commission Course 29 is Scheduled to Commence from December 2023 - May 2024. The Chairman of this Commission informed that Online Registration is Free and will commence from 27th December 2023 to 7th February 2024. Accordingly, Advertisement would be placed in 3 National Newspapers (Sun, Daily Trust and Vanguard) on 18 December 2023.

Details concerning the Special Enlistment Exercise can be obtained from the NN website ww.joinnigeriannavy.com which will open on 27th December 2023.

Please share to family and friends with this wonderful information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beeyouu: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AADukku: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I dont know how long we will have to battle out these 'become an entreprenuer' advocates.

grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
1. I don't make blind argument.
2. I did not just wake up from my comfort zone to type what I assumed.

I don't know you. But I have worked for a state government for years and I have family members working for another state governments. Just so you know.

You keep mentioning Lagos and even though I have said Lagos can't be used as template because it's rich, expensive and her workers earn more than the average, you keep taking about me just typing from my comfort zone.

Even with Lagos, why don't you end this conversation as you boosted by mentioning the three to four agencies that in your words pays well? Huh?

Don't forget to add what a ubeb and tescom teachers earn too in Lagos at level 8 and what those in ministries in Lagos start with. We are all here and we learn every day.

I mentioned the teachers and ministry workers because they collective form a large chunk of workers under government payroll.

Success1930:

Sincerely.. I do not have time for blind argument... Coz the person didn't except health or others..

I find it so funny when people just wake from their comfort zone and type what they assumed...I can mention three to four agencies in Lagos that pays very well..This will be the end of my conversation with u here...

All the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Akwa Ibom is a rich state but even as at that, how your sister who started from 58k is now earning over 190k on level 12 does no make sense. Not to me alone, to those of us who have worked in under state government.

Assuming your sister started with 58k on level 8, she will then move to level 9 and then level 10 before moving to level 12 from level 10. That's 3 levels (9, 10 and 12). It is impossible.

The only way it may be possible is if your sister started perhaps at level 4 with 58k.

This is an open forum. I am sure some here are or have worked for state governments. I don't know how you can just move three levels and your salary jumps so up like that.

There are of course some levels. Level 15 is juicy because of the domestic allowance attached to it. Level 16 is two domestic allowance. If you have said your sister is in level 16 and started with level 10, I won't even say anything.

Local Government and state government pays largely same thing in a particular state.

But I won't say anything again if you insist your sister started on level 8 and is now on level 12 with such salary. What do I know? You definitely know better cheesy

Beeyouu:

“You doubt the example I stated…”
Well, I have no reason to lie, and no, my sister is not working in Lagos or any of the states you mentioned. She works in Akwa Ibom State. Is it considered a rich state? I don’t know.
I also stated her entry salary which was not 100k.
Also, you said some degree holders working for the state government won’t earn 100k in 20 years? Lol, believe what you want, please.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ezeeuphemia(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
kkkp:
Even though they reject it. Universities have a way of issuing certs without NUC knowing what took place as far as the courses the universities are offering is accredited.
Has anyone succeeded in getting admission on European countries for masters programme with the converted result
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Beeyouu:

“You doubt the example I stated…”
Well, I have no reason to lie, and no, my sister is not working in Lagos or any of the states you mentioned. She works in Akwa Ibom State. Is it considered a rich state? I don’t know.
I also stated her entry salary which was not 100k.
Also, you said some degree holders working for the state government won’t earn 100k in 20 years? Lol, believe what you want, please.

Stop replying him please..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
LesTech:
If you have connect
NDDC: Something is going on underground, if you don't have someone Influential to submit your CV, please don't even bother yourself as the slots are mostly shared by politicians.

NCDMB: Something might or about to happen soon. There's a lot of interest, you might need 10G connect to pull through. The man at the Content Tower doesn't give a f**k about anyone. Also there's a big "But" and a lot which I can't share here. The list has been there for awhile but a lot could still happen after the PNC forum conference next week.

All the Best.

Good afternoon bro. A friend need information on Ncdmb and NDDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abu8888: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Please any news about NDLEA replacement?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nyanyafk, Darkwebb, roteamee, Namus2020, Naijacommando22, ayobamdgreat(m), balogunolu89(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.