Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245399 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Godwinmy post=127525362][/quote] they did replacement last 2 months
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2023
Mohisah:
BOA, NOAđŸ’«đŸ’« try ur luck inshaAllah

Pls is BOA falls under ministry or it's an agency on its own?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Mohisah:
Is anything going to happen at NOA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Sanwo-Olu approves wage award, December bonus for state and local government workers

16th December 2023

The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has approved N35,000 wage award for the state public servants.

This was just as he also approved the payment of 50% of basic salary as an end-of-year bonus for all political appointees and public servants, employees of local governments and local council development areas, Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board and the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps.

The approval was contained in a circular obtained by PUNCH Online, signed by the Lagos State Head of Service, Bode Agoro, with reference number CIR/HOS/’23/Vol. 1/ 109.

The circular titled ‘2023 End Of Year Bonus And Implementation Of Wage Awards’, stated that the governor approved the payments as part of his administration’s appreciation of public servants’ contribution towards the progress of the state, as well as his commitment to their welfare.

The statement further noted that the end-of-year bonus and the wage award which would be paid alongside December 2023 salary, would be non-taxable.

The statement reads, “As part of the present administration’s continuous appreciation of the contributions of all public servants towards the advancement of the state and its unrelenting commitment to the welfare of its workforce, it is hereby notified for general information that Mr. Governor has graciously approved the payment of 50% of basic salary as end-of-year bonus for all political appointees and public servants, including employees of local governments and local council development areas, Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board and Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps.

“In the same vein, Mr. Governor has further approved the implementation of the wage award (palliative) pending the review of the national minimum wage.

“Therefore, the 50% of basic salary as an end-of-year Bonus, as well as the wage award palliative), will be paid alongside the December 2023 salary as a “non-taxable element”.

“Sequel to the foregoing, public servants are implored to continually strive for excellence in providing qualitative service delivery to the people of the State in line with Mr Governor’s THEMES+ Agenda.

“Accordingly, all heads of Ministries, Departments and Agencies are hereby enjoined to note the content of this circular and give it the service-wide publicity it deserves.”
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
I think those of us who are looking for employment in Federal Tertiary Institutions should be very optimistic come 2024. The exeption of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education from IPPIS will open more job opportunities in the federal Tertiary Institutions.
The VCs, Rectors and Provosts are now in charge. No more unnecessary bureaucracy of getting approvals from different agencies and capturing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please any news of fce iwo recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
neoclassical:
I think those of us who are looking for employment in Federal Tertiary Institutions should be very optimistic come 2024. The exeption of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education from IPPIS will open more job opportunities in the federal Tertiary Institutions.
The VCs, Rectors and Provosts are now in charge. No more unnecessary bureaucracy of getting approvals from different agencies and capturing.

I bet you the payroll of most institutions will be overblotted with gost worker.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Asquare84:

I bet you the payroll of most institutions will be overblotted with gost worker.
Nigeria. Kai. This is a painful truth I forgot to take into consideration. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
neoclassical:
Nigeria. Kai. This is a painful truth I forgot to take into consideration. Thanks

All those fight against joining ippis is because most of those head of this institution were making money from ghosts workers that weren't existing on the payroll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tscholar101: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good day my Amiable comrades. I got an appointment letter with NECO on October , done with documentation in Minna HQ, we were supposed to be captured on first of November last month, but we got a general message that it's been postponed and new date will be communicated back to us..
Till now no further update. Please can anyone kindly give and insight what might be the problem? Am really becoming frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lamas2012(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mohisah:

Please help with anyone please I really need a Job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please guys are people still receiving appointment letters from NIS because I am told go exercise patience. A friend of mine chasing civil defence was told the same thing.

Please I need an answer

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tscholar101:
Good day my Amiable comrades. I got an appointment letter with NECO on October , done with documentation in Minna HQ, we were supposed to be captured on first of November last month, but we got a general message that it's been postponed and new date will be communicated back to us..
Till now no further update. Please can anyone kindly give and insight what might be the problem? Am really becoming frustrated.
. Hey you need to keep disturbing them oh. Tell your connect also. them fit just forget you and never call you again

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tscholar101: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
whippersnapper:
. Hey you need to keep disturbing them oh. Tell your connect also. them fit just forget you and never call you again
It's not a one man issue, it's a general problem, we don't really know what's delaying IPPIS and NECO to commence the capturing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tscholar101:

It is a general issue. NECO shared APLs without getting schedule from IPPiS. When the APL was shared, I forwarded it to someone at IPPIS and He told me that they haven't submitted for capturing. However, they did that few weeks ago. So you will be captured soon.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdoulshehu: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Federal Poly, Daura shared APL, IPPIS as well.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vickalson: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
neoclassical:

Don't be too optimistic, removal from IPPIS also open up opurtunity for ghost worker. Except for institution with good heads.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BenkingEng(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Pls who has links for intelligence agencies like NIA, DIA, NFIU etc.

Or better still what is the method of application

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please I need help for my wife, she needs a federal government job, she is a registered nurse and registered midwife with BNSc. She has over five years working experience. Kindly assist.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
You mean professors can be corrupt too?
vickalson:

Don't be too optimistic, removal from IPPIS also open up opurtunity for ghost worker. Except for institution with good heads.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
jimfarayola:
Please I need help for my wife, she needs a federal government job, she is a registered nurse and registered midwife with BNSc. She has over five years working experience. Kindly assist.

If she is from southwest, call me 08********

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
jimfarayola:

I have a sister too who is in need of federal government job. Registered Nurse with Midwifery. Any assistance will greatly be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tscholar101: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hussen240:

It is a general issue. NECO shared APLs without getting schedule from IPPiS. When the APL was shared, I forwarded it to someone at IPPIS and He told me that they haven't submitted for capturing. However, they did that few weeks ago. So you will be captured soon.
Thank you very much for this information, it's a relief going into the festive period, hopefully we will be captured early January next year because this year is not feasible for the capturing again.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Same here o

FASASI1:
Please guys are people still receiving appointment letters from NIS because I am told go exercise patience. A friend of mine chasing civil defence was told the same thing.

Please I need an answer

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
BenkingEng:
Pls who has links for intelligence agencies like NIA, DIA, NFIU etc.

Or better still what is the method of application

The problem is to know when they are even recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
NFIU shared some letters around September.
abdulwizzy:

The problem is to know when they are even recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Olarewajuuu:
You mean professors can be corrupt too?

See question o

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blastac: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Boss good day. Please are you aware if customs earns any allowance

kkkp:
thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oxygen03:

If she is from southwest, call me 08138138414

Thank you very much... I will call you tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Who have the idea of fcta level 08 salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
jimfarayola:

Oxygen03

Me too i said lemme try also...

Please I need help for my wife in securing a Job at a newly built CBN Ultra Modern Clinic in Bauchi (North East Zonal). Just a walking distance from my House. She is also a Registered Nurse. She has over 2 years working experience.

Kindly assist

Jazakallah khair
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bro, i have been looking for you. In their 2024 budget they wrote recruitment there so press very well they are presently compiling names.
Ayuwo:
Please any news of fce iwo recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alo231, Jaythentic(m), shawolin2020(m), Swagsultan1(m), dayo2hot, Mubby4luv(m), Mykcool(m), Ahmedbari, Success1930, Moh99, dickson2000(m), husaam45 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.