Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255840 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
henrymorebaba:
Bro, i have been looking for you. In their 2024 budget they wrote recruitment there so press very well they are presently compiling names.
Thank you for the response sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxygen03(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Vanbravo:

Oxygen03

Me too i said lemme try also...

Please I need help for my wife in securing a Job at a newly built CBN Ultra Modern Clinic in Bauchi (North East Zonal). Just a walking distance from my House. She is also a Registered Nurse. She has over 2 years working experience.

Kindly assist

Jazakallah khair

The opportunities available are at FMC Abeokuta.
200 Nurses and 200 Doctors to be employed and it can only be earnest by those within the SW region.
Some people were given slots but I doubt if there is any available Nurse or Doctor in their area. Everybody don japa.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alafersey: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2023
Hussen240:

It is a general issue. NECO shared APLs without getting schedule from IPPiS. When the APL was shared, I forwarded it to someone at IPPIS and He told me that they haven't submitted for capturing. However, they did that few weeks ago. So you will be captured soon.

Please oga hussen240 can you please help me ask for FCDA if they summited for IPPIS capturing because we were giving APL since August but till date nothing from them. No documentation and nothing I already started giving up on itself. Please help me let me see if I can get some hope @hussen240
Thank You
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Good morning house. Pls how can we deduce if an agency is going to recruit next year from their appropriation bill?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2023
Good Morning sir, 2023blessed you kept my msgs pending in your telegram. 🤔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2023
Alafersey:

Please oga hussen240 can you please help me ask for FCDA if they summited for IPPIS capturing because we were giving APL since August but till date nothing from them. No documentation and nothing I already started giving up on itself. Please help me let me see if I can get some hope @hussen240
Thank You
Lol Dem nvr run am sha cos my candidate still dey wit his letter since, even dis morning I don go meet d driver to one Director n he said same thing. This info might be wrong sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Omo this thread. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2023
blastac:

Boss good day. Please are you aware if customs earns any allowance

for APL is about 300k but after deductions is 240+ take home.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Oxygen03:

The opportunities available are at FMC Abeokuta.
200 Nurses and 200 Doctors to be employed and it can only be earnest by those within the SW region.
Some people were given slots but I doubt if there is any available Nurse or Doctor in their area. Everybody don japa.

FG approves recruitment of 200 doctors, others for FMC, Abeokuta

As part of efforts to replace health workers who have migrated to foreign countries from the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Abeokuta, Ogun State, in recent times, the federal government has approved the recruitment of 200 medical and clinical staff at the hospital.

Vanguard, reliably gathered that the approval to employ the new staff was contained in a letter from the office of the Head of Service of the Federation, dated 24 November, 2023 and addressed to the FMC Medical Director.

The letter marked, HCSF/SPSO/ODD/E&WP/650361, was in response to a request by the medical centre to employ more staff, and it was titled, ‘RE: Application For A Waiver To Employ Staff At Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta’.

The letter of approval read, “I am directed to refer to your letter ref. no. SMH.587/S.26/T/73 dated 31st August, 2023 on the above subject, and convey the approval of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation for a waiver to enable Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, to fill a total of two hundred (200), positions,” the letter partly read.

The FMC was granted a waiver to employ 100 medical staff on the Consolidated Medical Salary Structure; 50 nursing officers and 50 nursing superintendents on Consolidated Health Salary Structure.

This approval, it was said, “is based on and limited to the 2023 Approved Establishment position of the Centre which covers the proposed recruitment.”

The Ogun FMC was advised by the letter to “obtain the clearance of the Budget Office of the Federation in line with the provisions of the extant circular issued by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation before the recruitment; and to adhere to extant rules including the Federal Character principle while filling the vacancies.”

Confirming the development in a telephone conversation, the FMC spokesman, Segun Orisajor, said the recruitment of new doctors and nurses would help in addressing the issue of staff shortages occasioned by the so-called Japa syndrome.

“Yes, it is (authentic). The Medical Director, Prof Adewale Musa-Olomu quite appreciates the Head of Service of the Federation and Ministers of Health for the kind gesture which will go a long way in reducing the heavy burden on the few hands on ground due to the Japa syndrome,” Orisajor said.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blastac: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Thanks

kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol Dem nvr run am sha cos my candidate still dey wit his letter since, even dis morning I don go meet d driver to one Director n he said same thing. This info might be wrong sha
Rest assured, they are setting up to take over the full responsibilities of the new FCTA civil service commission's. anticipate your capture by the first quarter of 2024, as changes will be implemented and more workers will be recruited next year, Insha Allah. This info might be wrong sha[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Floky215: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2023
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Mohabdul:

Rest assured, they are setting up to take over the full responsibilities of the new FCTA civil service commission's. anticipate your capture by the first quarter of 2024, as changes will be implemented and more workers will be recruited next year, Insha Allah. This info might be wrong sha
very correct. The staffs are less compared to last year, that'll give more openings.
Wike is cooking smth sweet for dem I believe..

Massive demolition n development will hit 1st-2nd qtr of 2024

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Alafersey:

Thank You

Wike is making effort to remove them from IPPiS. I think that is what is causing the delay

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2023
kkkp:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SALARY STRUCTURES

1. CONUASS
Consolidated University Academic Structure. CONUASS is used for the payment of salaries and wages of all academic staff of all federal universities in Nigeria.
2. CONTISS
Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure. This salary structure is divided into two CONTISS I and CONTISS II. And both are used to pay non-academic staff members of federal universities.
3. CONTOPSAL
Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders Salary Structure.
4. CONMESS
Consolidated Medical Salary Structure is a salary structure in Nigeria used to pay government workers, especially the Dental and Medical staff.
5. CONHESS
Consolidated Health Salary Structure is for all other health workers excluding the medical doctors. These health workers include Nurses, Medical Lab Workers, Pharmacists, Community Health Workers, and other members.
6. CONJUSS
Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure is a salary structure in Nigeria used to pay Judicial employees. This includes all judicial workers under the employment of the federal government including judges, court clerks, prosecutors, and other legal members.
7. CONRAISS
Consolidated Research and Allied Institution Salary Structure. This Nigerian salary structure is used for all federal government staff employed in all research and allied institutions.
8.CONPASS
Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure. As the name implies, this salary scale determines how much money is made as payments for officers of Nigeria’s Paramilitary security agencies. The Nigerian Police, Civil Defence Corps, Immigrations etc, are all under this salary scale.
9.CONAFSS
Consolidated Armed Forces Salary Structure. Adopted in 2007, this type of salary structure in Nigeria confirms how much Nigeria’s military personnel are paid on a month basis. This applies to officers of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air force.
10. CONPSS
CONPSS is a salary structure that applies to all staff of federal ministries, extra-ministerial offices, and agencies formerly operating the harmonized public service salary structure. It is a 15-grade salary structure with each scale consisting of a number of steps ranging from 15.

which salary structure primary and secondary school teachers dey including teachers under federal unity schools

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Any other allowances?
kkkp:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyiola95: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
lokome:
Any other allowances?

Please I need help with transfer of service from Federal medical Centre Abk to any federal job under ippis in Abuja,please I have been on this for a while now and no heads up,please if you are in any position to help me with this I will really appreciate 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Federal Teaching Hospital, Katsina
Federal Medical Centre, Jigawa.

Pushhhhhhh..... APL to be shared any moment...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
Iyiola95:

Please I need help with transfer of service from Federal medical Centre Abk to any federal job under ippis in Abuja,please I have been on this for a while now and no heads up,please if you are in any position to help me with this I will really appreciate 🙏

Transfer of service sometimes is more difficult than getting another job sef. Just manage where you are. You may end up loosing both jobs at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hussen240:

Good day everyone. Merry xmas and happy new year in advance. The new year we usher us into our new glory and long awaited desire jobs in Jesus Christ name. Please anyone with information regarding FIRS appointment letter (Apl). Thank you all

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Talithacumi2021:

Good day everyone. Merry xmas and happy new year in advance. The new year we usher us into our new glory and long awaited desire jobs in Jesus Christ name. Please anyone with information regarding FIRS appointment letter (Apl). Thank you all

Nothing, Nothing is happening at FIRS at the moment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
lokome:
Any other allowances?
What is cooking up there, bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Abu8888:
If you have connect, push. Good luck.
PLEASE WHO HAS IDEA ABOUT THE SALARIES OF UBEC? AND DO THEY ENJOY ALLOWANCES OR BENEFITS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Danat:
PLEASE WHO HAS IDEA ABOUT THE SALARIES OF UBEC? AND DO THEY ENJOY ALLOWANCES OR BENEFITS?

There is traveling allowance. They travel alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeadah: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Success1930:

The site is 100% fake.. Sorry for the confusion guys... But compilation of names for replacement is ongoing. Do not pay anybody a dime to get it.....

There will be open recruitment next year, which will be advertised on news paper... It will be free as usual.... Scammers won't be able to take advantage
please any idea when this replacement will take place? I mean custom replacement, any information will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
FASASI1:
Please guys are people still receiving appointment letters from NIS because I am told go exercise patience. A friend of mine chasing civil defence was told the same thing.

Please I need an answer
Same here too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
Danat:
If I can secure a job in UBEC, I will forever be grateful to whoever, although I don't know their salary or allowance but what I want is job satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Danat:
Is anything cooking?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hussen240:

Pls sir, any news about Federal Medical Bida, Niger State
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hussen240:

Transfer of service sometimes is more difficult than getting another job sef. Just manage where you are. You may end up loosing both jobs at the end of the day.

Now I see why some people reject certain APL and not resume, instead of proceeding and hoping to convert to their choice Federal Job later.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: roteamee, jufurma, Mubsan12, evcabuja, Teepy0392(f), SINJEL, aliuzalkay(m), sulex05(m), Swagsultan1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.