Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6254463 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
mistacoco2:
Please I need answer to this!

I'm planning to get a recommendation letter from a rep member, one of the new aid said I will need to get the number of the MD or HR mananger in that agency before going to meet the member because the HOR member will have to call them that he is sending someome to them, now my problem is that can't the HOR give me the recommendation letter to send to the office with out calling because it's very difficulty to get this big men official or personal number.

Please I need advice to this.

find a way of getting the number, is better than submitting on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naslow08(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Take the advice of the aid! Recommendations letters are nothing these days!
mistacoco2:
Please I need answer to this!

I'm planning to get a recommendation letter from a rep member, one of the new aid said I will need to get the number of the MD or HR mananger in that agency before going to meet the member because the HOR member will have to call them that he is sending someome to them, now my problem is that can't the HOR give me the recommendation letter to send to the office with out calling because it's very difficulty to get this big men official or personal number.

Please I need advice to this.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Naslow08:

U have to strt by knowing wat agencies Md no u need..then smd search strts..u can post it here..u might be lucky to get an inbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Whiterose21:

find a way of getting the number, is better than submitting on your own.
the problem is how to get the number!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Naslow08:

do you think they will honor his call if they won't honor is his recommendation letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
mistacoco2:
the problem is how to get the number!
what's the name of the agency.. recommendation letter AKA discharge letter alone no get power.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jessyb: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you need a free eBook to prepare for GMAT... Here's a link.....https://www.file-up.org / chcyevj42ovl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sular123:
please Whats the salary of entry level of court of Appeal as an Accountant 2
Can we talk please this is my no 08034833301
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sular123: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chudianya2012:
Can we talk please this is my no 08034833301
ok no problem are you on whatsapp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sular123:

ok no problem are you on whatsapp
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sular123: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chudianya2012:
Yes
have msg u on WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Congrats to the NNPC new recruits. Appointment letter geng geng

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Can06:

Pls do Tetfund has upfront, what is their salary like? Pls its urgent.

Their Salary is ok(180plus) with Upfront

What is going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pls house,it is urgent,I need good Samaritan that can help me with the phone number of the Executive secretary of Tetfund,Prof Suleiman Bogoro...My only option
Text to 09056843333
Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Seeker123:
what's the name of the agency.. recommendation letter AKA discharge letter alone no get power.
is the MD of NSIA Mr Uche Orji I would really appreciate if that is possible.. my digit is 0.7.0.3.2.0.3.9.0.9.4. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarjamilu1(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Please what is the the salary structure for cadet assistant inspector of customs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by erimma89: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Good morning,
Plz any info on NASRDA recruitment plz

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:
Good evening guys I met someone who introduced me to a senator from one of northern state, mind you I'm from delta state so after telling the senator my that local man don suffer because of lack connection he was touched by my problem,so he told me to look for an agency that is recruiting and get back to him.please friends is PEF recruiting or any good agency that is recruiting. cry cry
Good morning guys I want to update you guys concerning the post I quote. So on Saturday I watching Chelsea match when my phone ring behold it was the senator the was calling me, it was like a dream. I was angry during the match because Chelsea was loosing but the call enter I saw senator ******* I was like how can a big man be calling me without their usual text,so I rush out and picked the call and greeted him with good afternoon boss of all bosses grin he responded and told me Oga I don't why I feel disturbed since the day you called me,inside me I was like so fasting and prayers dey work, so he said Oga I want you to be in abuja on Monday morning,he asked if I can make it I told him that I can make it even today grin who wan dull from this one time opportunity? He told me that if I come that I should call his aid to pick me at the gate,guys see as yes sir yes sir take dey commot from my mouth grin To my greatest surprise he requested for my account details and transfer 30k as my transport fare,throughout that Saturday I didn't talk I was surprise, so on Sunday evening I left Asaba to abuja,so on my to abuja our bus spoil up to 2times I later get to abuja around 10am to 11 am,I called his aid that I'm at the gate he came out and pick me when I get to the office he told me to sitdown that the senator went for meeting that I will have to Wait till 2pm before I can see him, in my mind I was like even if na 6pm I go wait since I go dey receive AC inside this beautiful office so around so around 2:20 pm the senator enter inside with about three big men I stood up and greeted them they responded to my greetings before they all enter inside office with the senator,I waited till after 3pm when his aid informed him that I having been waiting for since 10am he told his aid to bring me in which he did I greeted them again they responded, The senator ask me Oga what can I do for you?naso local man became confused he said Oga if you don't know what to say please get out of my office, naso local man begin to speak him tongue sir I was sir I was sir I was cry the fear in me made me forgot what I wanted to say my body was shaking, he said Oga please leave my office the only thing that came out of my mouth was God bless you sir I turned my back and wanted to go before he call me back and said Oga you passed my test but he said that he asked me why I refused to talk I told him that I can't talk because of this 3 big ogas that I don't know who they are and I taught that he had forgotten our discussion. So he told me to hand over my CV to my new Oga among the 3 the men,the man told me to come to abuja on Monday next week for my Apl ,the agency is a very big one local man can't dream of but God did it for me and the pay is 250 Wit upfront.please brothers and sisters don't hope keep praying hard.God bless you all.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:
Good morning guys I want to update you guys concerning the post I quote. So on Saturday I watching Chelsea match when my phone ring behold it was the senator the was calling me, it was like a dream. I was angry during the match because Chelsea was loosing but the call enter I saw senator ******* I was like how can a big man be calling me without their usual text,so I rush out and picked the call and greeted him with good afternoon boss of all bosses grin he responded and told me Oga I don't why I feel disturbed since the day you called me,inside me I was like so fasting and prayers dey work, so he said Oga I want you to be in abuja on Monday morning,he asked if I can make it I told him that I can make it even today grin who wan dull from this one time opportunity? He told me that if I come that I should call his aid to pick me at the gate,guys see as yes sir yes sir take dey commot from my mouth grin To my greatest surprise he requested for my account details and transfer 30k as my transport fare,throughout that Saturday I didn't talk I was surprise, so on Sunday evening I left Asaba to abuja,so on my to abuja our bus spoil up to 2times I later get to abuja around 10am to 11 am,I called his aid that I'm at the gate he came out and pick me when I get to the office he told me to sitdown that the senator went for meeting that I will have to Wait till 2pm before I can see him, in my mind I was like even if na 6pm I go wait since I go dey receive AC inside this beautiful office so around so around 2:20 pm the senator enter inside with about three big men I stood up and greeted them they responded to my greetings before they all enter inside office with the senator,I waited till after 3pm when his aid informed him that I having been waiting for since 10am he told his aid to bring me in which he did I greeted them again they responded, The senator ask me Oga what can I do for you?naso local man became confused he said Oga if you don't know what to say please get out of my office, naso local man begin to speak him tongue sir I was sir I was sir I was cry the fear in me made me forgot what I wanted to say my body was shaking, he said Oga please leave my office the only thing that came out of my mouth was God bless you sir I turned my back and wanted to go before he call me back and said Oga you passed my test but he said that he asked me why I refused to talk I told him that I can't talk because of this 3 big ogas that I don't know who they are and I taught that he had forgotten our discussion. So he told me to hand over my CV to my new Oga among the 3 the men,the man told me to come to abuja on Monday next week for my Apl ,the agency is a very big one local man can't dream of but God did it for me and the pay is 250 Wit upfront.please brothers and sisters don't hope keep praying hard.God bless you all.
.Wow.. Congratulations ooo. This is massive. May my helper locate me too.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:

You see these northern elites, that's why they own the country. Their hearts are as big as their pockets. God bless him for you.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:

I almost cried while reading this. God is still in the business of blessing his people.
I tap into this blessing, May my Destiny Helper locate me this month. Amen Congratulations sir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:
Congrats bro. May God make a way for me as well.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:
May I remembered,
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samklef413: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:

God his still at work, congratulations brother.
Let me share my own too isn't work offer oo, I comment on one topic in this nairaland forum last week and the topic base on traveling to abroad bla..bla.. so I comment that how I wish to take use of All this information that contained visa and travel but local man does not have passport due to lack of job etc..
Unknown person also quoted my comment and he was so impressed he asked for my account details he later send me token for my passport.
And I want to ask for details becus seems his a big man and I requested for his email but I didn't not see feedback till now, And no name on that bank alert.
Guys in the house can only one give idia how I can reach him? Give me any idea ibeg.
Thanks.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:

Congratulations brother. Just few days and story changed to testimony. The lord is your muscle as you carry-on with this new offer. Spirit of near success syndrome is terminated o, you must get your apl o.

And you mentioned Asaba, you base there? I stay in that axis too, Bros gist me na

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2020
Woooooow.... Congratulations. This year is definitely a good one. More testimonies will show. smiley
mr11:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Favourflavour:

You see these northern elites, that's why they own the country. Their hearts are as big as their pockets. God bless him for you.
You can say that again,the man asked Oga where are you from I told him that I'm igboman from Delta state,he told the man sitting with them ,na your brother oooo oya help am ,he said I wanted to give you one of my slot but since your brother is here let him help you they all started laughing,the man he was calling my brother is from south south he said no problem I will help him he collected my CV and signed on it and told me to be in abuja on Thursday to collect my Apl that I'm starting work on Monday The senator was like do you have anything you want to say or ask that I should say it,naso I tell am that I don't have anything to say but a very big thank you when I was saying it tears started rolling out. They all gave me money for my transport.

24 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emdeecw(f): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you.
More wins!!!
I pray my destiny helped locate me.
mr11:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:
You can say that again,the man asked Oga where are you from I told him that I'm igboman from Delta state,he told the man sitting with them ,na your brother oooo oya help am ,he said I wanted to give you one of my slot but since your brother is here let him help you they all started laughing,the man he was calling my brother is from south south he said no problem I will help him he collected my CV and signed on it and told me to be in abuja on Thursday to collect my Apl that I'm starting work on Monday The senator was like do you have anything you want to say or ask that I should say it,naso I tell am that I don't have anything to say but a very big thank you when I was saying it tears started rolling out. They all gave me money for my transport.

How did you get his personal number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2020
mr11:
congrats please where is that person that was telling you to choose small agency that A-list agencies are for big men.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2020
emdeecw:
Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you.
More wins!!!
I pray my destiny helped locate me.

Congrats. I use as a point of contact too for a testimony like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m), Jazberry1, ParamilitaryII, Brightlight123, nasiest(m), fail and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.