Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245048 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
danqujigy:
Which one money dey pass? Is 5m a good price for any of this? Can someone make it back in 6 months?

can we pm?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=NekkyCee post=87012577][/quote]

Can one try one's luck even if what one read is English? Do you think there are other slots not mentioned one can fit in, if at all one decide to see if it can be lobbied?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
My greatest wish this year is to get a fed govt job.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Whiterose21:

UBEB is state while UBEC is federal. Is obvious that UBEC will pay more
Yes it's federal, I mean UBEC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danshadrach: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
CBNwords:

Bro please how much is NABDA paying HND.
2. Do they have disparity between HND and BSc Graduates?
Please anybody with info will be highly appreciated.
Thank u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please when sharing adverts read the content so well in order not to mislead people. This advert is for CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Progamme being undertaken in their Centre’s of Excellence in Collaboration with UI, ABU and UNN. They want to recruit people to mam those centers located in the 3 Institutions mentioned. Please be guided.
[quote author=NekkyCee post=87012577][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
CBN as an organization in collaboration with UI, ABU and UNN opened Centre of excellence for Postgraduate studies on some Finance related courses. The recruitment is not for people to work in CBN but rather to help man those Center's in the above named institutions
Ustec:
CBN is recruiting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Modikko:
Please when sharing adverts read the content so well in order not to mislead people. This advert is for CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Progamme being undertaken in their Centre’s of Excellence in Collaboration with UI, ABU and UNN. They want to recruit people to mam those centers located in the 3 Institutions mentioned. Please be guided.

Good evening sir, please why have you refused to answer my email and your mention in the other thread I mentioned you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Good evening sir, please why have you refused to answer my email and your mention in the other thread I mentioned you?

Please seek for a response politely because he is not obligated to answer anyone here.

Plus you are not entitled to an answer or response from him.

Let's be guided.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danshadrach: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
danshadrach:

Thank u.
Modikko:
CBN as an organization in collaboration with UI, ABU and UNN opened Centre of excellence for Postgraduate studies on some Finance related courses. The recruitment is not for people to work in CBN but rather to help man those Center's in the above named institutions
danshadrach:

Thank u.

Please sir Modikko can you help me with the above? Thanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
danshadrach:

Thank u.

No idea bro. We dey the hunt together
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bigsam75: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Recommendation letter is not longer doing it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Firmjudge:

Please seek for a response politely because he is not obligated to answer anyone here.

Let's be guided.

OK. Well, I think what I wrote up there was note rude cause I asked a question and I added please. I'll like you to quote me and reconstruct my sentence by showing me the more polite way to ask a question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2020
danshadrach:

Thank u.

There is no disparity between HND and BSC both earn thesame salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Firmjudge:

Let's be guided.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2020
Ikjosh04:

I didn't insult you I only pointed out what was off-guide, but it is a shame that you were too quick to insult me. That was uncalled for and I saw the heap of insult from you before you deleted this particular qoute.

It is such a shame, however I will do what you requested for.

Good evening sir, please could you respond
why have you refused to answer to my email and your mention in the other thread I mentioned you?

Thank you.

However, apologies if you find this rude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fateema70: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Modikko:

Modikko what's the update on FAAN please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Firmjudge:

I didn't insult you I only pointed out what was off-guide, but it is a shame that you were too quick to insult me. That was uncalled for and I saw the heap of insult from you before you deleted this particular qoute.

It is such a shame, however I will do what you requested for.

Good evening sir, please could you respond
why have you refused to answer to my email and your mention in the other thread I mentioned you?

Thank you.

However, apologies if you find this rude.

OK, Good morning. Thank you for the correction, apologies if you feel I insulted you.

Cc., Mr Modikko, I'm also sorry if you find any of my questions rude or out of proportion.

Warm Regards

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2020
sambroose:

Yes it's federal, I mean UBEC
Please check your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
TIGER1001:
Towards next month we will hear from them
bros how far,pls I didn't get a response from you as regards to their entry level package and other allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Any update on customs recruitment? And please , I will like to know the new take home of level 8 (1 star) and level 9 (2stars) officers in customs after the minimum wage implementation. Eda kun
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]CAUTION[b][/b]

Suspend buying of Slots for Now

Yawa don gas embarassed embarassed cry cry

Pray for my 50% ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paradoxie: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2020
futuremoma34:

Lol...... Dts what dy always say... But brother I wish you all the best..
Depends tho, I benefitted from such.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2020
It is still recruitment. Which means people should apply.
Modikko:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2020
mr11:
My brother I am not greedy the senator personally told to look for any agency the is recruiting that he will help me out.He told me that if I had come on time that he would have given me his slot in nnpc or ndlea,the man was honest to me when he was talking to me he told me that my only work is to get him any agency that is recruiting that he will help me.
na wa Ndlea wey people dey wait for them don share slots finish na wa this country tire man pikin o since 2012 no job how person go marry and settled down
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2020
two stars take home is 298k.
Mosunmolade:
Any update on customs recruitment? And please , I will like to know the new take home of level 8 (1 star) and level 9 (2stars) officers in customs after the minimum wage implementation. Eda kun
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2020
I made a post on this earlier but i am yet to ask my contact the latest pay. Someone wey won do sumtin na small small dem dey follow am. but years back it was 200+ . For now there is little interference from the office as everything is in the hand of the firm and only a few are privy to whats happening but looks like its gonna be a scramble.
Ummie6:
bros how far,pls I didn't get a response from you as regards to their entry level package and other allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2020
TIGER1001:
two stars take home is 298k.

Thank you Bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Hello Family, please kindly help me to make a decision.. I am privileged... I was giving they opportunity to select, between INEC and NSITF.. Pls Wch one will you advise me to go for.. Biko help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
TIGER1001:
I made a post on this earlier but i am yet to ask my contact the latest pay. Someone wey won do sumtin na small small dem dey follow am. but years back it was 200+ . For now there is little interference from the office as everything is in the hand of the firm and only a few are privy to whats happening but looks like its gonna be a scramble.
oh okay,I get your point,thanks for the response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2020
TIGER1001:
pls do update me if you are privileged to gather any more info as time goes on..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2020
no wahala
Ummie6:
pls do update me if you are privileged to gather any more info as time goes on..

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Starstar, Valme1010, Embiid, hannychic, DUNKA(m), Loneranger59, prophetic69(m), davefieldpop(m), simmydebadest(m), Yarok(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.