Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271695 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
please people i'm meeting my senator this saturday when he comes home for weekend, which agencies are currently recruiting so one can make an informed request?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Pls do you have senator abiodun olujimi number.
She represent ekiti south senatorial district

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
NekkyCee:
Send me a PM

Well if you are from.his constituency, no prob. I just called oluremi tinubu now and her P.A told me that I should call the senator in charge of my senatorial district.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingsley989(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
mr11:
Good morning guys I want to update you guys concerning the post I quote. So on Saturday I watching Chelsea match when my phone ring behold it was the senator the was calling me, it was like a dream. I was angry during the match because Chelsea was loosing but the call enter I saw senator ******* I was like how can a big man be calling me without their usual text,so I rush out and picked the call and greeted him with good afternoon boss of all bosses grin he responded and told me Oga I don't why I feel disturbed since the day you called me,inside me I was like so fasting and prayers dey work, so he said Oga I want you to be in abuja on Monday morning,he asked if I can make it I told him that I can make it even today grin who wan dull from this one time opportunity? He told me that if I come that I should call his aid to pick me at the gate,guys see as yes sir yes sir take dey commot from my mouth grin To my greatest surprise he requested for my account details and transfer 30k as my transport fare,throughout that Saturday I didn't talk I was surprise, so on Sunday evening I left Asaba to abuja,so on my to abuja our bus spoil up to 2times I later get to abuja around 10am to 11 am,I called his aid that I'm at the gate he came out and pick me when I get to the office he told me to sitdown that the senator went for meeting that I will have to Wait till 2pm before I can see him, in my mind I was like even if na 6pm I go wait since I go dey receive AC inside this beautiful office so around so around 2:20 pm the senator enter inside with about three big men I stood up and greeted them they responded to my greetings before they all enter inside office with the senator,I waited till after 3pm when his aid informed him that I having been waiting for since 10am he told his aid to bring me in which he did I greeted them again they responded, The senator ask me Oga what can I do for you?naso local man became confused he said Oga if you don't know what to say please get out of my office, naso local man begin to speak him tongue sir I was sir I was sir I was cry the fear in me made me forgot what I wanted to say my body was shaking, he said Oga please leave my office the only thing that came out of my mouth was God bless you sir I turned my back and wanted to go before he call me back and said Oga you passed my test but he said that he asked me why I refused to talk I told him that I can't talk because of this 3 big ogas that I don't know who they are and I taught that he had forgotten our discussion. So he told me to hand over my CV to my new Oga among the 3 the men,the man told me to come to abuja on Monday next week for my Apl ,the agency is a very big one local man can't dream of but God did it for me and the pay is 250 Wit upfront.please brothers and sisters don't hope keep praying hard.God bless you all.
Congratulations bro. I tap into this testimony, I will testify. Amen..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ermm:

08054546666/ajibolabasiru@hotmail.com

Please do you have senator yahaya oloriegbe from kwara state number /email or any other senator/HRM from kwara state number... Thanks in anticipation, God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please house.. Seyi makinde's number o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Please do you have senator yahaya oloriegbe from kwara state number /email or any other senator/HRM from kwara state number... Thanks in anticipation, God bless

08033581695/oloridoc@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pls o someone should help me with Senator Odia's number from Edo state.

Make una advice me house if I call my senator wetin I go talk sef?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello, please I need the contact of Senator Smart Adeyemi (Kogi-West) and Honourable TJ yusuf (Kogi West) thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ermm:

08033581695/oloridoc@yahoo.com

Hello, please do you have senator Enyinnaya Abaribe personal number or email. Please help with it. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can06:

11 APLs were given out just now.
If u are connected, press harder or if u have ur money, u can get it as easy as abaluma
my brother how did you know or do you work their?Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
+2348033129452.... nwanne m nwanyi... Biko echefukwana m mgbe oru a I na- acho putara ofuma. cheesy
Favourflavour:

Hello, please do you have senator Enyinnaya Abaribe personal number or email. Please help with it. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Senators contact

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Senators

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Contacts

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
NekkyCee:
Send me a PM
I am from Enugu, Please i need his contact.... Help a sister bikooo cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
After reading Mr11 comment yesterday, I decided to call my senator, sen. Oriolowo, he picked my call and I introduced myself, he asked me what I want and I told him I'm in need of a job. He asked me when I graduated and what I studied. I told him and he was shocked that I've graduated since 2011. He then asked me what I've been doing since then, I told him I learnt fashion design. He said i should send him places I've applied to. To cut the long story short sha, I sent my CV to him and sent him a follow-up message, appreciating his picking my call and anticipating his help. I also added places I wish to work or anywhere he can help fix me. I pray Jehovah God uses him to help me. Keeping my fingers crossed and been hopeful.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
+2348075757000

Loocz:
I am from Enugu, Please i need his contact.... Help a sister bikooo cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mmadimma(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
NekkyCee:
+2348075757000

Biko nnem, I rarely interact on this forum. How do I send you a PM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hi...just click on my monicker, then scroll down, you'll see "send email message to Nekkycee". With this, you can send anyone on this forum a PM. smiley
Mmadimma:

Biko nnem, I rarely interact on this forum. How do I send you a PM?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by erimma89: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
bluediesel03:
can I pm you as regards to Nasrda?

Yes u can
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mmadimma(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hi...just click on my monicker, then scroll down, you'll see "send email message to Nekkycee". With this, you can send anyone on this forum a PM. smiley
I guessed rightly. Please check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by erimma89: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can06:

11 APLs were given out just now.
If u are connected, press harder or if u have ur money, u can get it as easy as abaluma
Plz can i pm u plz ,tanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
bukhety:
After reading Mr11 comment yesterday, I decided to call my senator, sen. Oriolowo, he picked my call and I introduced myself, he asked me what I want and I told him I'm in need of a job. He asked me when I graduated and what I studied. I told him and he was shocked that I've graduated since 2011. He then asked me what I've been doing since then, I told him I learnt fashion design. He said i should send him places I've applied to. To cut the long story short sha, I sent my CV to him and sent him a follow-up message, appreciating his picking my call and anticipating his help. I also added places I wish to work or anywhere he can help fix me. I pray Jehovah God uses him to help me. Keeping my fingers crossed and been hopeful.

Good luck and Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
bukhety:

Wow, congratulations, may something good come out of this by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
NekkyCee:
+2348033129452.... nwanne m nwanyi... Biko echefukwana m mgbe oru a I na- acho putara ofufma. cheesy

Lolz, nsugbo adiro sister grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
"Hello, please I need the contact of Senator Smart Adeyemi (Kogi-West) and Honourable TJ yusuf (Kogi West) thank you. "

Please I'm still waiting for this as its not on those pages uploaded here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
erimma89:

Yes u can
08038818646,I could not pm you.We can discuss on WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eshadiamond(f): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
bukhety:

Pls sis have been calling the number but it's showing user busy...... Or is there a specific time to call?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
eshadiamond:

Pls sis have been calling the number but it's showing user busy...... Or is there a specific time to call?
I called in the evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.