Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6307722 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wemoveee:

This is serious. Salary loan is a no for me though, coz the payback isn't draining😭
You know when you have an emergency and you tried all means and everything didn't work..
I have no one again than to just go there
I am working towards income increment next year to avoid such
Abeg if anyone get side hustle for here..pls I am available to learn and earn oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nadingo:
Irony of life. And 2023 is one of my very best years on earth. I pray that God comes through for all of us in the year 2024.
Congratulations sir and may you never experience setback, may God continue to prosper.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 12:07am On Jan 01
Happy New Year!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 12:45am On Jan 01
Happy new year! Blessings in abundance upon everyone 🙏🏾

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SatB: 6:16am On Jan 01
achorladey:

I don see acknowledgement slip of those who applied successfully.

While wishing you the best of 2024,pls. check your mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 6:31am On Jan 01
CBNwords:
2023 was a tough year for me... Didn't get my dream job, was hoping to advance in my academics/career too but disappointment came knocking... In all, I thank God for life and for where I still am today. Even in my lowest, lots still look up to me, so I thank God. Thanks to you all my nairaland fams, those that our bonding has crossed nairaland even to WhatsApp and to all of you here dishing out good information and making the thread fulfilled, I appreciate you all.

On this note, I want to sadly announce that my presence here has come to an end for now, because seeing your updates and having no one to push for me makes my heart ache, I don't want to die soon😁. So I'll be off a bit and my next post on this thread if ever again, is when I will be testifying of having a better career, or if japa lends me it's hand. Till then, I remain your brother in the struggle, may God answer our heart most desires. Ameen🙏

Bye y'all and Happy new year in a bit

Brother it is well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 7:15am On Jan 01
Happy New Year All. My Prayer is God bless us all with the Jobs we need this year. Amen 🙏

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:21am On Jan 01
Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 7:27am On Jan 01
#2024Blessed
#2024Blessings
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson04: 7:48am On Jan 01
Happy New year to everyone 🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 8:09am On Jan 01
Eminence50:

Nothing is happening at UITH ilorin don't be scammed
I hope people hear this and don't fall for scammers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 9:07am On Jan 01
Happy New year to everyone with pure hearts and intentions on this thread.

I will like to share my encounter with someone here, whose name is "Olanrewaju".
I initially do not want to come here to talk about this, I wanted all of my actions on this not to be here/online but on a second thought, if people keep getting quiet about things like this, it will keep expanding and more people will keep trooping to the wrong hand.

Having been discouraged about this thread and abandoning it for a while, I discovered even when I check, this evil doers still find one way or the other to lure people.

I will try as much as possible to summarise.
I contacted Olanrewaju (Olarewajuuu) around March/April last year (which just finished) about a slot, he specifically told me about an opportunity in the month of April. I made payment few days later as he explained and he promised the job will be finalized by June. June came, nothing. Although I was also monitoring the process, doing follow up myself and I got to know the process was ongoing.

Olarewajuuu is a very rude and pompous person to the extent that if you inform him about anything on the process he's always giving attitude. It should have been a clue something was off (although it was, but already late), anyone who has had any encounter with him could testify, but that's by the way.

The proper time came and no job anywhere. I demanded my money and this guy has been postponing every single day. He has a slogan of "by weekend" eventhough you are talking to him on Thursday or he keeps promising jobs he doesn't have any idea about.

I made him realize I was no more interested in his epitles and needed an actual date during our last conversation and while arguing he ulttered some bullets which actually tapped my conscience and brought me here so people can learn. He said his acclaimed connect has been caught by DSS before now and law enforcement issue isn't a big deal for them, which means these people are hardened criminals with plenty victims they have duped. He once said something like this initially but didn't include the DSS thing. This might mean these people have been robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Guys be very careful of this so called slot sellers, most of them do not have a good job themselves not to talk of getting someone a job, some are even jobless and scamming is their day to day hustle. Who stays on NL from morning till night and all he does is finding every ways to do things like this? They only get information on some groups and most of these information are even fake.

As said earlier, I wanted all of my actions on this not to be here/online but I thought about what will keep happening to others if people are not aware.
They operate as circle on this NL especially, so be very vigilant.

And as for you Olanrewaju, I know you would like to come here to disclaim but remember there's evidence to every single thing.

The year shall be fruitful for the good people here. Amen

39 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:10am On Jan 01
Ustec:
Please, how much is federal fire service ND holders compass 6 current monthly salary?
50k+

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:12am On Jan 01
“Only Employees Of Revenue Generating Organisations Are Paid December Salaries” — Federal Civil Servants

The federal civil servants Nation wide lamented non payment of December Salaries admist Christmas and New year Festival celebration...

Report gathered as at 28th of December confirmed that only a certain of it’s Agencies have received their December Salaries before 28th .

A source who pleased to remain anonymous told news men that only employees of the NPA, NIMASA, CBN , NNPC, and FIRS who are revenue generating Agencies have been paid December Salaries so far .

“Generally, they have not paid December Salaries to the rest unless some Federal Agencies that have autonomous to do so as no core Civil

servant has received December Salary ” The source said

The source also claimed payment of salaries to civil servants under president Tinubu had been challenging since may 29th when he took over the office. comparison to the past admission , the source said,

“Good luck Jonathan paid monthly salaries we every 25th of the month and during festivities like Christmas and Salah , he paid on the 13th of the month to enable workers plan with what they have .

“Buhari came in and maintained 28/29th of every Month but never paid workers during festivity months.

For Tinubu , he pay in the first or 2nd week of the next month since he came into office . He has been struggling to pay salaries. It has never been very smooth”.

Another senior Civil servant in FCT confirmed this on Thursday 28th of December that He has not been paid saying, ” last year by this time I had received my salary and bonus”

The Director of communication in the office of the of the Head of civil service commission , Mohammad Ahmed confirm that civic servants have not been paid . Denying that the office of othe Head of Civil service commission is not responsible for paying salaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:45am On Jan 01
sherylbaky:

I will like to share my encounter with someone here, whose name is "Olanrewaju".
I initially do not want to come here to talk about this, I wanted all of my actions on this not to be here/online but on a second thought, if people keep getting quiet about things like this, it will keep expanding and more people will keep trooping to the wrong hand.

Having been discouraged about this thread and abounding it for a while, I discovered even when I check, this evil doers still find one way or the other to lure people.

I contacted Olanrewaju (Olarewajuuu) around March/April last year (which just finished) about a slot, he specifically told me about an opportunity in the month of April. I made payment few days later as he explained and he promised the job will be finalized by June. June came, nothing. Although I was also monitoring the process, doing follow up myself and I got to know the process was ongoing.

Olarewajuuu is a very rude and pompous person to the extent that if you inform him about anything on the process he's always giving attitude. It should have been a clue something was off (although it was, but already late), anyone who has had any encounter with him could testify, but that's by the way.

The proper time came and no job anywhere. I demanded my money and this guy has been postponing every single day. He has a slogan of "by weekend" eventhough you are talking to him on Thursday or he keeps promising jobs he doesn't have any idea about.

I made him realize I was no more interested in his epitles and needed an actual date during our last conversation and while arguing he ulttered some bullets which actually tapped my conscience and brought me here so people can learn. He said his acclaimed connect has been caught by DSS before now and law enforcement issue isn't a big deal for them, which means these people are hardened criminals with plenty victims they have duped. He once said something like this initially but didn't include the DSS thing. This might mean these people have been robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Guys be very careful of this so called slot sellers, most of them do not have a good job themselves not to talk of getting someone a job, some are even jobless and scamming is their day to day hustle. Who stays on NL from morning till night and all he does is finding every ways to do things like this? They only get information on some groups and most of these information are even fake.

As said earlier, I wanted all of my actions on this not to be here/online but I thought about what will keep happening to others if people are not aware.
They operate as cirle on this NL especially, so be very vigilant.

And as for you Olanrewaju, I know you would like to come here to disclaim but remember there's evidence to every single thing.

Thank you for speaking out and God bless your year with your dream job.
They are plenty here, when u warn against scam they gang up and bully you. Their bait is information. The biggest mistake guys make on this forum is to believe that access to info equals access to job slots. That a person knows an agency is recruiting doesn't mean he can give u a job in that agency. Another tactics they use is bragging, how they gave someone job in cbn, nnpc, ndic, how their friend is the head of one big agency or the other bla bla but if u check well they are also JOBLESS. They advertise slots here severally and yet not one person have testified getting any job via them.
I'll not advise anybody to be careful about scammers here again coz we have been demonized severally for warning but I'm at liberty to curse anybody who is here to scam. A scammer is a murderer, imagine scamming someone who is already frustrated by unemploymen (sometimes the money is borrowed with outrageous interest). ANYBODY WHO IS HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF SCAMMING, THIS YEAR WILL BE TERRIBLE FOR YOU. YOU WILL WAKE UP TO NEW PROBLEMS EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR, LIFE WILL BE SO TERRIBLE FOR U THAT U WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO SCAM. INFACT IF U DON'T REPENT U WILL USE UR HAND TO COMMIT SUICIDE THIS YEAR AND SO SHALL IT BE.....AMEN.
And for those dishing out info from a clean heart here God will continually bless you...Amen.

33 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:51am On Jan 01
sherylbaky:

Having been discouraged about this thread and abounding it for a while, I discovered even when I check, this evil doers still find one way or the other to lure people.

Nigeria is not for the weak. These hardless folks are all over this thread. Has he finally paid you your money?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:56am On Jan 01
Gabicon20:

They are plenty here, when u warn against scam they gang up and bully you. Their bait is information. The biggest mistake guys make on this forum is to believe that access to info equals access to job slots. That a person knows an agency is recruiting doesn't mean he can give u a job in that agency. Another tactics they use is bragging, how they gave someone job in cbn, nnpc, ndic, how their friend is the head of one big agency or the other bla bla but if u check well they are also JOBLESS. They advertise slots here severally and yet not one person have testified getting any job via them.
I'll not advise anybody to be careful about scammers here again coz we have been demonized severally for warning but I'm at liberty to curse anybody who is here to scam. A scammer is a murderer, imagine scamming someone who is already frustrated by unemploymen (sometimes the money is borrowed with outrageous interest). ANYBODY WHO IS HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF SCAMMING, THIS YEAR WILL BE TERRIBLE FOR YOU. YOU WILL WAKE UP TO NEW PROBLEMS EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR, LIFE WILL BE SO TERRIBLE FOR U THAT U WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO SCAM. INFACT IF U DON'T REPENT U WILL USE UR HAND TO COMMIT SUICIDE THIS YEAR AND SO SHALL IT BE.....AMEN.
And for those dishing out info from a clean heart here God will continually bless you...Amen.
I've always said it. These people here that will come and be boasting they gave their maiguard job in CBN, GMD NNPC is their friend, they just finished having dinner with the VP bla bla bla are all scammers luring their victims in unsuspecting manners. You go wonder wetin pesin wey dey dash CBN jobs dey do on NL vacancy section day in day out. You're right abeg, no one should warn anyone about scammers again. If you loose guard na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:01am On Jan 01
I can see many likes here already because I personally know many people are waiting for something like this to happen to me.. Well, she's not lying about all she said but it's not my fault at all. I won't gain anything in lying here, I told her how everything went and how the direct connect is behaving, he has assured me her money would be returned by this month ending.. It's not her fault at all, because we are talking about money here.

Note: She's not the only one in this shoe.. I'm so sorry for how everything went. I'm not a scam and I'll never rip anyone of his or her hard earned money.. Thank you.
sherylbaky:

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:01am On Jan 01
sherylbaky:

Ok. Gud he did not deny it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:04am On Jan 01
Olarewajuuu:
I can see many likes here already because I personally know many people are waiting for something like this to happen to me.. Well, she's not lying about all she said but it's not my fault at all. I won't gain anything in lying here, I told how everything went and how the direct connect is behaving, he has assured me her money would be returned by this month ending.. It's not her fault at all, because we are talking about money here.

Note: She's not the only one in this shoe.. I'm so sorry for how everything went. I'm not a scam and I'll never rip anyone of his or her hard earned money.. Thank you.
But you made a big mistake by not having 100 percent assurance before selling a slot. Only sell a slot bn given by a DG, MD or a top politician. Dont be a middle man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:06am On Jan 01
No one is robbing Peters to pay Paul, I've dealt with more than 3 people here and those who has gotten their refunds are also here.. The connect made everythifn went this way but I don't have excuse here than to refund your money.. Please and please once again, I am not a scam and I will never scam anyone. Those who has gotten their refunds can please testify here, my image is very important..
sherylbaky:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:13am On Jan 01
There was assurance 100% besides, I always say it here that I'm not the direct link. This man is also a top politician too, change of government affect all these things, many people got through him then, so I will just accept the way everything went.. I'm not here to defend myself but to say how things went.. I don't want it to feel as if I'm playing a pity game or something.. I'm guilty of everything she said but labelling me a scam is what is not true.
kkkp:
But you made a big mistake by not having 100 percent assurance before selling a slot. Only sell a slot bn given by a DG, MD or a top politician. Dont be a middle man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 10:18am On Jan 01
Gabicon20:

AMEN AMEN AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 10:19am On Jan 01
Nadingo:
Nigeria is not for the weak. These hardless folks are all over this thread. Has he finally paid you your money?
He has not

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:24am On Jan 01
To those who has gotten their refunds should please signify here, even if yours is not complete
yet, please speak up.. This is not the time to keep mute please.. And those who got letters then should talk too.. No one will know your full name here.
Nadingo:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:26am On Jan 01
1% Statutory transfer of federal allocation to NASENI and others.
NASENI are big boys
N51B 2023
N125B 2024

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:42am On Jan 01
Olarewajuuu:
There was assurance 100% besides, I always say it here that I'm not the direct link. This man is also a top politician too, change of government affect all these things, many people got through him then, so I will just accept the way everything went.. I'm not here to defend myself but to say how things went.. I don't want it to feel as if I'm playing a pity game or something.. I'm guilty of everything she said but labelling me a scam is what is not true.
You collected her money but didn't deliver as agreed. Job she no see. Her money she no see. If that's not a scam, kindly tell us what it is. Telling her that security agents got nothing on you guys cos no be today dem begin arrest una shows you are a serial scammer bro. It's but 99days for the thief!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:46am On Jan 01
Kindly go through my previous responses please.. I'm not here to exchange words.. Those who know me well here knows I'm not such guy.
Nadingo:
You collected her money but didn't deliver as agreed. Job she no see. Her money she no see. If that's not a scam, kindly tell us what it is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:48am On Jan 01
Olarewajuuu:
Kindly go through my previous responses please.. I'm not here to exchange words.. Those who know me well here knows I'm not such guy.
Telling her that security agents got nothing on you guys cos no be today dem begin arrest una shows you are a serial scammer bro. It's but 99days for the thief!!!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olarewajuuu: 10:52am On Jan 01
Read her write up again, I didn't say security agent got nothing on me oo.. Who am I to say that? I show her every evidences that we've reported the case already.. In fact, our connect has even changed, I don't need to say much here, future will tell who am I. Bro, please, enough of this, the best action is to refund her. My image has been tarnished already, the nest thing is for me to do the needful. Thank you.
Nadingo:
Telling her that security agents got nothing on you guys cos no be today dem begin arrest una shows you are a serial scammer bro. It's but 99days for the thief!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:52am On Jan 01
Gensanusi:
1% Statutory transfer of federal allocation to NASENI and others.
NASENI are big boys
N51B 2023
N125B 2024

Make they increase their salary and and allowances

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 11:07am On Jan 01
Olarewajuuu:
Read her write up again, I didn't say security agent got nothing on me oo.. Who am I to say that? I show her every evidences that we've reported the case already.. In fact, our connect has even changed, I don't need to say much here, future will tell who am I. Bro, please, enough of this, the best action is to refund her. My image has been tarnished already, the nest thing is for me to do the needful. Thank you.
What I expect from you right now is to refund every dime you collected ASAP. because it will shocked you that the next knock you will hear from your door will be something bigger than you...Nairaland is a site you should never underestimate
I'm only advising you to do the right thing here..not threatening you please

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OSM2225, 2el(m), Patrickflames, Wonderlaco(m), FASASI1(m), yvy1(f), zizou34, Realinfo2021, horlatunji00(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.