Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246663 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Success1930:
Hello....
Pls I sent you a mail.. kindly respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hassan52:

Hello....
Pls I sent you a mail.. kindly respond
Sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SatB: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Yes

Kindly check your email pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thanks sir
Bj01:
Ilorin man is their overall boss in Nigeria from Isale Aluko.

uote author=geoimam22 post=127691016]Please 🙏 Any Ilorin Elite working in Fed.Fire service..I need a strong connection plsss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
God
iammdshola:
Who can help me with federal fire service job I just applied without having any connection

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
National Broadcasting Commission. Pushhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vickalson: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good day everyone, please I will appreciate any update on NITT Zaria. Recruitment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jollyakat(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obaman12:

Drop your email

Kindly help me with the list too pls 🙏

akatoheeb@gmail.com

God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Compliments of the season Madam Nwanyiogwashi!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IMEI: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
KhalilAK:
National Broadcasting Commission. Pushhh
Bro can you please confirm if it is permanent offer and the pay? Last time they took in people it was on contract bases and the pay was 70k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thank you 2023 😃🙏🏾

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
2023, 1 of my worst years but believe 2024 is going to be better.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
SatB:

Hello all,
Has anyone here applied for the Kaduna State (KASU) Recruitment pls.?
I don see acknowledgement slip of those who applied successfully.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nadingo:
Bros I wan leave abeg. Take home pay no dey take me home again. Even the wage award wey suppose ameliorate things dem no gree pay again.

what about the plan to place teachers or those in the field of academics on a different salary scale. Do you have any info regarding implementation of Prof Adamu Adamu plan while he was serving as minister.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iyajelili:
May God shower you with his endless favour and blessings, ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by checkmatez: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iyajelili:
Iyanu Ma sele next year maami
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tyinfinity: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iyajelili:
why? Things shall be better .let us chat .08063741763
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
achorladey:

what about the plan to place teachers or those in the field of academics on a different salary scale. Do you have any info regarding implementation of Prof Adamu Adamu plan while he was serving as minister.
I don't know about that. Moreover, I'm a non-teaching staff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iyajelili:
Irony of life. And 2023 is one of my very best years on earth. I pray that God comes through for all of us in the year 2024.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nadingo:
Irony of life. And 2023 is one of my very best years on earth. I pray that God comes through for all of us in the year 2024.
Mixed year for me...Thank God for life and I appreciate everything he did this year

My most ridiculous L was not being able to get off some high interest ippis loans and still in debt to some people that's paining me..if I had a good bank like gtb..I won't be in this mess I am
Abeg in anything you do...no use UBA for salary account oo..you can't even get small amount from your bank at a difficult period..I am in the process to change it now tho

May God give everyone in debt a debt free 2024

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
2023 was a tough year for me... Didn't get my dream job, was hoping to advance in my academics/career too but disappointment came knocking... In all, I thank God for life and for where I still am today. Even in my lowest, lots still look up to me, so I thank God. Thanks to you all my nairaland fams, those that our bonding has crossed nairaland even to WhatsApp and to all of you here dishing out good information and making the thread fulfilled, I appreciate you all.

On this note, I want to sadly announce that my presence here has come to an end for now, because seeing your updates and having no one to push for me makes my heart ache, I don't want to die soon😁. So I'll be off a bit and my next post on this thread if ever again, is when I will be testifying of having a better career, or if japa lends me it's hand. Till then, I remain your brother in the struggle, may God answer our heart most desires. Ameen🙏

Bye y'all and Happy new year in a bit

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
seedic:

Mixed year for me...Thank God for life and I appreciate everything he did this year

My most ridiculous L was not being able to get off some high interest ippis loans and still in debt to some people that's paining me..if I had a good bank like gtb..I won't be in this mess I am
Abeg in anything you do...no use UBA for salary account oo..you can't even get small amount from your bank at a difficult period..I am in the process to change it now tho

Dunno if it's my circumstances but anything salary loan is a no no for me. I rather ask from family and friends. I've never even had reasons to ask for loan.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
seedic:

This is serious. Salary loan is a no for me though, coz the payback isn't draining😭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Please, how much is federal fire service ND holders compass 6 current monthly salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nadingo:
I don't know about that. Moreover, I'm a non-teaching staff.

Alright
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
CBNwords:
2023 was a tough year for me... Didn't get my dream job, was hoping to advance in my academics/career too but disappointment came knocking... In all, I thank God for life and for where I still am today. Even in my lowest, lots still look up to me, so I thank God. Thanks to you all my nairaland fams, those that our bonding has crossed nairaland even to WhatsApp and to all of you here dishing out good information and making the thread fulfilled, I appreciate you all.

On this note, I want to sadly announce that my presence here has come to an end for now, because seeing your updates and having no one to push for me makes my heart ache, I don't want to die soon😁. So I'll be off a bit and my next post on this thread if ever again, is when I will be testifying of having a better career, or if japa lends me it's hand. Till then, I remain your brother in the struggle, may God answer our heart most desires. Ameen🙏

Bye y'all and Happy new year in a bit

Still keep hope and faith alive. One day, you'll tell your story

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Moniter0:
Compliments of the season Madam Nwanyiogwashi!
our woman leader Nwanyiogwashi happy new year in advance, I prayed u remember me in Ur kingdom/foundation for year 2024.Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

May God shower you with his endless favour and blessings, ameen.
Amen. May God bless you abundantly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
PrinceFola:
Iyanu Ma sele next year maami
Amin brother mi. We shall testify soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nadingo:
Dunno if it's my circumstances but anything salary loan is a no no for me. I rather ask from family and friends. I've never even had reasons to ask for loan.
You know when you have an emergency and you tried all means and everything didn't work..
I have no one again than to just go there
I am working towards income increment next year to avoid such
Abeg if anyone get side hustle for here..pls I am available to learn and earn oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TariqK, Chamakh93, Alfredd16, Darkwebb, dickson2000(m), Apalara1, Brightlight123, Jamodeen95(m), magnificent14, Classiqtech and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.