Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262227 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Littlezealot(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tusoft:

Yes do you know anything about fcsc?
Their salary structures and all that?
Someone here said any moment from January things could begin to happen in fcsc
Are you also expecting ?
Which ministry?
Yes dear i am expecting too you can send me dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
FanOfMyself:

grin

You get ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
FASASI1:

You get ??

Please incase you are given, do not pass me by.
Would love to try my luck too, who knows?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
That academics dey somehow sha. Lets hope the exclusion from ippis will be for good.
Nadingo:
Bros I wan leave abeg. Take home pay no dey take me home again. Even the wage award wey suppose ameliorate things dem no gree pay again.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
He is definitely. They have different regulations ranging from pollution control, effluent dischange and EIA. They give out air, water and soil quality certificate to companies. But the pay is not that encouraging.
Nadingo:
My neighbour is a coordinator in one of their field offices and guy seems to be always on the road travelling. I guess he is a technical guy then. He wears this their helmet, monkey jacket and brown boots when going on such outings. Very cool guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tusoft: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Littlezealot:

Yes dear i am expecting too you can send me dm
Ok I tried to send you a DM but didn't go through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Littlezealot(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tusoft:

Ok I tried to send you a DM but didn't go through
It went through i replied it you can check your email to see my reply or mail me your whatsapp number directly here
aminaabdulkarimyusuf5@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
For those waiting for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) something may happen any moment, received like 4 calls by different people advertising the slot to me.

I will also advise you to trade carefully if you are buying. It is one of the jobs that people are mostly scammed, only agree on payment after capturing.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
nasiest:
If you have connect in DSS press his neck now!!!
Is DSS recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hussen240:
For those waiting for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) something may happen any moment, received like 4 calls by different people advertising the slot to me.

I will also advise you to trade carefully if you are buying. It is one of the jobs that people are mostly scammed, only agree on payment after capturing.
Is it likely for them to give out APL in January?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Please can you say if any of the 4 callers you received are legit enough for me to get their contact from you?

Hussen240:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hussen240:

can i dm you sir??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
AfricanLion22:

Yea probably
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SatB: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:
Kaduna State University is recruiting.

Hello all,

Has anyone here applied for the Kaduna State (KASU) Recruitment pls.?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hussen240:

Can you give the price range ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fragrance1:
Someone should help me with Firs chairman ( Zacch Adedeji) phone number.
I've been requesting here for a long time
I want to make a serious move this festive season.
If you're reading this and you have the contact, let it touch your heart to give me.

Dem tell you say him go pick?

You never connect with Director na EC you wan Hala lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Msabdulkadir:

Dem tell you say him go pick?

You never connect with Director na EC you wan Hala lol
If you have the number and you're willing, give it to him. Let it be the guy's business whether the EC picks or not. If not, waka pass.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Pandew:
Good morning everyone.. Pls anyone with a legit info on NDLEA replacement or supplementary list.. And also their take home for new entry.
NDLEA is February.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jafsent30(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
AAEA:
Is DSS recruiting?
I've said it before
Since 1st december but they've only recruit some professions like Doctor and lawyers
The remaining general recruitment will happen this January to February
Don't ask me about connection oo this is all the information I have grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ilorin man is their overall boss in Nigeria from Isale Aluko.

uote author=geoimam22 post=127691016]Please 🙏 Any Ilorin Elite working in Fed.Fire service..I need a strong connection plsss[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
maik99:

But how many battle navy dey even go sef
Na high seas dem dey mostly dey so even the combat officers have limited warfare engagement already

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
SatB:

Hello all,

Has anyone here applied for the Kaduna State (KASU) Recruitment pls.?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Romarioemeka: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2023
AfricanLion22:

Yes. so I heard.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bolognese: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Please can anyone here, help me with Engr. Gbenga Komolafe’s Direct Phone Number, Thanks 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Don't get scammed, all these internet slot sellers are scammers. It's better you try and lobby with people you know in person and put everything in the hand of God
StepGodfather:
Please can you say if any of the 4 callers you received are legit enough for me to get their contact from you?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2023
I don't understand the dm/sending inbox of this platform. Please can I get an email/contact through here: abdullahiwaziri1290@gmail.com

Hussen240:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bolognese: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Still waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Success1930:

Chat me up here

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2023
Romarioemeka:

Yes. so I heard.
I sent you a dm sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=Bolognese post=127705853]Still waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Sent

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iammdshola(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Who can help me with federal fire service job I just applied without having any connection

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluwadare and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.