Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257318 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01
HitlerGaddafi:

No wonder. Don't worry when you start earning around 130k in lagos. you'll realise its not really different from being jobless.

In the north or some parts of the country, that money might be a bit decent. Infact 130k in a state like kwara is equivalent to earning almost 350k+ in lagos. I worked and lived in kwara some years back. I was earning about 75k then and still balling.
OK sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:02pm On Jan 01
Mohabdul:

@GenSanusi, evening boss! Please want to confirm, as you are aware, that the budget proposal for 2024 does not include any mention of regulatory agencies or councils. I was later informed that several councils were included from the approved budget after being closely examined and added to by the national assembly. Is there a way I could receive a copy of the signed budget to verify this information? I'm grateful.

https://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/resources/internal-resources/budget-documents/2024-budget/goes-budget
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jessicaodebs: 10:09pm On Jan 01
Outrageous πŸ˜‚
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 11:04pm On Jan 01
Thank you sir πŸ™πŸΎ

Gensanusi:

Click on 2024-2026 medium term fiscal frame work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:09pm On Jan 01
Xtruzz:

Guy, I have confidence. I leave in Abuja, I know strategies of getting employment. All my family are working. The day I start collecting money from people to give them employment. Things might start going wrong so I don’t try it. When it’s worked out, they can come to say thank you. How will I accept requests here? Do I know you? So you can start suspecting me? God forbid.

Note: I’m here to get information on where is recruiting then I pull my strategy. These big men also love these information. I give them the information, I also put my relations/church members/neighbors/colleagues children/ village people in the big men list while they put their candidates too. Why will I accept request here? Im I mad? To rubbish me?
U suppose know say u re owing the unemployed guys in here cos u re using infos from here to push. It ur duty to gv back to d community. If all of us begin hold info u won't enjoy coming around dis thread. Pick one person & help let it be d good Samaritan u talking of pls. Just my opinion tho

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 12:02am On Jan 02
Iyajelili:

Bro, I'm like what fvck? You mean 130k in this current Nigeria is paltry? If I tell you what I passed through in 2022 and 2023 you'll pity me yet suicide no even come my mind so what nonsense suicide is that?
Let me drop this one here.
I was an N-Power Teacher collecting 30k in FCT before our tenure expired in June 2020 during the Covid 19. Some of us were asked to stay back as a PTA teacher since there was no teacher to teach our subjects at that moment with a monthly take home of 20k. Guess what, it was only one person that accepted the offer because we feel it's like we are going backwards instead of forward.
I stayed at home for more than 6 months looking for good job but none seems forth coming. Bills begin to pill up, I moved out of self-Com to one room. Food and other things become a problem because I was using the 15k home lesson as the only means of survival. I tried private school but it didn't work out because they will used you like tomorrow no dey πŸ˜‚ with their peanut called salary and you will not have time to do other things. Early 2022, the place I teach as N-Power ask me to come back as PTA teacher, I told them that it will be on part time basis since they really need me even though I needed the money πŸ˜‚ and they agreed.
At the middle of 2022, one of my friends ask me to come and work as a Monitor with WHO. So anytime there is a program(4 days or 2days as the case maybe), we will be called to monitor it at LG level and our pay is 11k until November 2022 before they increase it to 21k. Mind you, the program is not every month(let say 6-8months in a year). If it's election time, I will either work with INEC or a party Agent. I have one of my guy that works with a Cyber Cafe before, he always refer some of his customers to me during some registration like civil defence, fire service, army e.t.c I'm doing all these make hunger no finish me πŸ˜‚
My school is 7mins from my house so no TP. Home Lesson sometimes I use my legs πŸ˜‚ so I spend roughly 3k for TP. So what I earned in a month is like 30k. Monitoring work and other ones are just like bonus to me.
As you can see, if I see the 70k na to pop champagne be that na πŸ˜‚
I can't and will never think of suicide because who knows tomorrow? Some people have to beg TP when they are going for interview. If you see what others are passing through, you will be rolling on the floor in thanksgiving.
I have not been to hospital for more than 5yrs now even though na 0-1-1 or something 0-0-1.
Glory be to Almighty God for everything he has done and with believe he will give me my dream job before the end of this year Amen.

48 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 12:09am On Jan 02
Tasaini:
Please everyone let’s try to be accurate. So my brother has been in NPA for sometime, we got offered Nimasa, FIrS and NPA. I took the NpA and my sister went for the Firs! Long story her job is entering my eye but Alhamdulillah I’m starting a new job next month so my high b.p has come down πŸ˜‚ but to be fair, FiRS just got approved for hazard and meal allowance recently so most likely a lot of people don’t know about it.
wow….. You are really blessed, I have been praying really hard for a job with NPA. I pray Allah in his infinite mercy will grant my heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 1:35am On Jan 02
Fadeshewa301:
wow….. You are really blessed, I have been praying really hard for a job with NPA. I pray Allah in his infinite mercy will grant my heart desires.

inshallah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Butkt: 4:54am On Jan 02
Any info on CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 5:00am On Jan 02
nasiest:
If you have connect in DSS press his neck now!!!
For which cadre please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:32am On Jan 02
Professional bodies removed from budget

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 6:56am On Jan 02
Which salary structure do Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN are using? Please someone should help answer this .

Gracias!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tscholar101: 7:29am On Jan 02
Shariiiif:

Hope you're aware the IPPIS Capturing is Ongoing Presently?
Yes boss. Already done with it last year. Happy New year sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 8:15am On Jan 02
Alright. Thank you
pappydeewhy:
Both academic and non academic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 9:12am On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

I was an N-Power Teacher collecting 30k in FCT before our tenure expired in June 2020 during the Covid 19. Some of us were asked to stay back as a PTA teacher since there was no teacher to teach our subjects at that moment with a monthly take home of 20k. Guess what, it was only one person that accepted the offer because we feel it's like we are going backwards instead of forward.
I stayed at home for more than 6 months looking for good job but none seems forth coming. Bills begin to pill up, I moved out of self-Com to one room. Food and other things become a problem because I was using the 15k home lesson as the only means of survival. I tried private school but it didn't work out because they will used you like tomorrow no dey πŸ˜‚ with their peanut called salary and you will not have time to do other things. Early 2022, the place I teach as N-Power ask me to come back as PTA teacher, I told them that it will be on part time basis since they really need me even though I needed the money πŸ˜‚ and they agreed.
At the middle of 2022, one of my friends ask me to come and work as a Monitor with WHO. So anytime there is a program(4 days or 2days as the case maybe), we will be called to monitor it at LG level and our pay is 11k until November 2022 before they increase it to 21k. Mind you, the program is not every month(let say 6-8months in a year). If it's election time, I will either work with INEC or a party Agent. I have one of my guy that works with a Cyber Cafe before, he always refer some of his customers to me during some registration like civil defence, fire service, army e.t.c I'm doing all these make hunger no finish me πŸ˜‚
My school is 7mins from my house so no TP. Home Lesson sometimes I use my legs πŸ˜‚ so I spend roughly 3k for TP. So what I earned in a month is like 30k. Monitoring work and other ones are just like bonus to me.
I can't and will never think of suicide because who knows tomorrow? Some people have to beg TP when they are going for interview. If you see what others are passing through, you will be rolling on the floor in thanksgiving.
I have not been to hospital for more than 5yrs now even though na 0-1-1 or something 0-0-1.
Glory be to Almighty God for everything he has done and with believe he will give me my dream job before the end of this year Amen.

Amen. You will testify God's grace soon.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 9:19am On Jan 02
Mchearan:

Ignore this people. Most of them are still corpers πŸ˜‚. Everyone wants to start big. Nobody is saying 130k is big, but you are jobless, they offered you 130k job are you going to reject it because it can't cater for your expenses? Or you doing 130k job are you going to resign and go back to nothing because 130k job can't cater for your expenses. Let it be loud and clear, nobody is in support of 130k job,all I'm saying is that you manage what you have and look for a bigger opportunity and not by committing suicide because you are underpaid

I was once earning 80k in a private Coy and I was Okay, u won't know that's what I Collect, cut my dress to my size. It's all about mindset, some people who say 130k isn't enough are those who want to buy Generator, fuel Generator, Do DSTV sub, go to vacation every weekend etc inside the money, they want to live a life of 300k with 130k. grin Someone else will cut out some stuff and still be good till they find something better. As we move on the ladder of success , priorities are adjusted accordingly.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:44am On Jan 02
mutholibbola:

Which salary structure do Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN are using? Please someone should help answer this .

Gracias!

I do not know the exact salary but u won't regret working with FAAN. Apart from salary, they have some allowances...

If you are posted to maintenance department... U will forever be grateful to God.

Have u gotten your letter or still expecting? I hope the new MD will continue and conclude the recruitment. Most VIPs have collected APL for their people.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 10:00am On Jan 02
Xtruzz:

People had advised you repeatedly not to pay before APL. Pay after capturing, they keep warning you to pay after capturing, you keep deff ear. Your stubbornness has landed you in trouble. You come crying. Abeg shift..

First I doubt you are female, but that's just by the way. Don't pay for APl is why some of us still haven't been able to come by with any Job. The hard truth is 99% of the people who have these slots and can help you with Job will not accept to go ahead without any payment, all the people I have come across here have always requested for money so if you know anyone who can proceed without payment first then abeg let me know. I would show proof that the person's payment is not in doubt when the time comes. So because of these reason some persons take the risk and make payment for few it was risk worth taking as it ended with both parties happy while for many it was a case of story story 😭, so I kinda understand why some persons still fall for it. it is a no risk no reward system.

But what I have rather found really surprising in all your comments here concerning this issue is how you have systematically bashed the victim and not even a word to condemn the perpetuator, you have spoken like he has called you to tell you something we don't know ..Na wa o

Abeg I still dey open if anyone has a genuine slot hit me up let's have a deal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 10:08am On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

Please can you help me with that WHO job, I don't mind even if it's just volunteering
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 10:30am On Jan 02
Sir pls drop link πŸ™πŸΎ

Gensanusi:
Professional bodies removed from budget
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:37am On Jan 02
President Tinubu Sacks Halima Shehu As NSIPA National Coordinator, Announces Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo as replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:39am On Jan 02
avsadeeq0:

President Tinubu Sacks Halima Shehu As NSIPA National Coordinator, Announces Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo as replacement.
omo why?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 10:45am On Jan 02
avsadeeq0:

She must've messed up big time cos she was just appointed into that position some months back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 10:53am On Jan 02
CAPTIVATOR:

I was once earning 80k in a private Coy and I was Okay, u won't know that's what I Collect, cut my dress to my size. It's all about mindset, some people who say 130k isn't enough are those who want to buy Generator, fuel Generator, Do DSTV sub, go to vacation every weekend etc inside the money, they want to live a life of 300k with 130k. grin Someone else will cut out some stuff and still be good till they find something better. As we move on the ladder of success , priorities are adjusted accordingly.

In what year were you earning 80k? Have you factored in inflation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shobroy10(m): 10:55am On Jan 02
kkkp:
omo why?

Cos his the president and power is transient.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:42am On Jan 02
Tasaini:

So she said she was told to report on 3rd January! So I’m guessing she must have gone half way since she already has a resumption date. That’s for NUPRC. Yeah I’m sure they have seen it, i was just making it clear that β€˜I’ haven’t.
Nobody resumed on 3rd January,maybe the lady was assured that her name was shortlisted that resumption January or it was slated or scheduled for resumption first week or so shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBEE94(m): 11:46am On Jan 02
Mohisah:
BOA, NOAπŸ’«πŸ’« try ur luck inshaAllah
pls any update on BOA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 11:49am On Jan 02
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,
Happy New Year. I would like to know if anyone has an idea of the ministries, parastatals or agencies an Air Commodore in the Nigerian Air Force has an influence? Thank you as I await your response
.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 11:52am On Jan 02
hotplate:

Please can you help me with that WHO job, I don't mind even if it's just volunteering
If you are in FCT, which Area Council are you staying?
I don't have the power to do anything but I will direct you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:58am On Jan 02
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 12:07pm On Jan 02
Nadingo:
She must've messed up big time cos she was just appointed into that position some months back.

Or mayb be the ministers doing because this is the 3rd person appointed withing 5month I think
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 12:31pm On Jan 02
hotplate:

First I doubt you are female, but that's just by the way. Don't pay for APl is why some of us still haven't been able to come by with any Job. The hard truth is 99% of the people who have these slots and can help you with Job will not accept to go ahead without any payment, all the people I have come across here have always requested for money so if you know anyone who can proceed without payment first then abeg let me know. I would show proof that the person's payment is not in doubt when the time comes. So because of these reason some persons take the risk and make payment for few it was risk worth taking as it ended with both parties happy while for many it was a case of story story 😭, so I kinda understand why some persons still fall for it. it is a no risk no reward system.

But what I have rather found really surprising in all your comments here concerning this issue is how you have systematically bashed the victim and not even a word to condemn the perpetuator, you have spoken like he has called you to tell you something we don't know ..Na wa o

Abeg I still dey open if anyone has a genuine slot hit me up let's have a deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrinceFola(m), shawolin2020(m), khaleid09(m), Mukzahra, Chulluko(m), Ajibolaoi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.