Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257631 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 7:03pm On Jan 02
XieXie:
I'm interested in this. In Karu municipal area council
Karu is Municipal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

Una don come with una lamba, even some directors salary no reach 350k. Just say that you are making not earn .. normally, 350k salary is for senior positions in nigeria employment sectors . I have a friend that earn 90k montly. But he is making up to 300k per month from runs. The fact that you earn above 350k montly and still sending CV out make it obvious. You need up to 6 - 10 years experience to earn above 350k in a private organisation so what are you saying 🤔. And you can't tell me that you work in a government organisation with over 350k and still sending CVs out. Make una reduce una lying. People dey suffer. Average Nigeria youth earn less than 100k salary. I am saying this with fact.
Wake up from your slumber. You are far behind.
. 350k wey graduate trainees dey earn upon their completion in many companies out there. I go list one thousand and one companies for you. Wake up. There is a reason I told the guy this thread is actually for people who have nothing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02
UrennaNkoli:

Wake up from your slumber. You are far behind.
. 350k wey graduate trainees dey earn upon their completion in many companies out there. I go list one thousand and one companies for you. Wake up. There is a reason I told the guy this thread is actually for people who have nothing

🤣🤣🤣mr lamba . List 1001 companies wey graduate trainees dey earn 350k after completion in nigerian. We talk with fact and data here not just mouth. I am very sure you are unemployed. Even oil and gas graduate trainee is slightly above 200k - 300k and the percentage is very low like 5/100. The NGOs , international organisation and oil company earn more but the number of available positions compare to number of applicants is outrageous because those jobs are competitive. You sounds like there is job everywhere. Cmon. be realistic and specific. Don't just open mouth like an illiterate. People have gone beyond earning montly salary to entrepreneurs and content creators due to competitions in job market. I am not disputing the facts that there are jobs that pay good money. however, what is the percentage of those slots to applicants. You need to learn about data analytics and review.

I will be waiting for you to list your acclaimed 1001 companies.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:51pm On Jan 02
LIST OF MDAs WITH RECRUITMENT, APPOINTMENT AND PROMOTION BUDGET IN THE 2024 APPROPRIATION BILL

NATIONAL COUNCIL ON CLIMATE CHANGE
DEFENCE INDUSTRIES CORPORATION OF NIGERIA (DICON)
INSTITUTE FOR PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, LAGOS
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR - HQTRS
NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS
OFFICE OF THE HEAD OF THE CIVIL SERVICE OF THE FEDERATION - HQTRS
FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION
NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY WUDIL, KANO
POLICE FORMATIONS AND COMMANDS
NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR CONTROL OF SMALL ARMS AND LIGHT WEAPONS
POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION HQTRS
SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERATION HQTRS
NEW PARTNERSHIP FOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
NATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE CONTROL OF AIDS (NACA)
NATIONAL HAJJ COMMISSION OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION (NBC) HQTRS
BORDER COMMUNITIES' DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (BCDA) HQTRS
AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH AND MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (ARMTI) - ILORIN
NATIONAL HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE- IBADAN
RUBBER RESEARCH INSTITUTE- BENIN
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, MOORE PLANTATION- IBADAN
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF FISHERIES AND MARINE TECHNOLOGY - LAGOS
OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
SHEDA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY COMPLEX - ABUJA
NIGERIA NATURAL MEDICINE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
NATIONAL SPACE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AGENCY - ABUJA
BOARD FOR TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS INCUBATOR CENTRE - ABUJA
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, HQTRS, ILE IFE
NIGERIAN BUILDING AND ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE - LAGOS
NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION
NIGERIAN INSTITUTE FOR TRYPANOSOMIASIS RESEARCH - KADUNA
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORTATION, DAURA, KATSINA STATE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION AND AEROSPACE DEVELOPMENT - HQTRS
NIGERIAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER -HQTRS
NIGERIAN ELECTRICITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES AGENCY (NEMSA) HQTRS
NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE
MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES HQTRS
NATIONAL METALLURGICAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, JOS
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS
FEDERAL ROAD MAINTENANCE AGENCY
CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF NIGER DELTA HQTRS
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SPORTS DEVELOPMENT - HQTRS
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OHODO, ENUGU STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UGEP, CROSS RIVER STATE
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION KONTAGORA
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OMUKU
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OYO
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION EHA-AMUFU
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IWO, OSUN STATE
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION EKIADOLOR, EDO STATE
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, IKOT ABASI, AKWA IBOM STATE
DAVID UMAHI FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, UBURU, EBONYI STATE
FGC JOS
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE - HQTRS
USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, SOKOTO
FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL, KATSINA
UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL
INTERCOUNTRY CENTRE FOR ORAL HEALTH JOS
NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL ABUJA
FEDERAL NUERO-PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, DAWANUA, KANO STATE
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE WASE, PLATEAU STATE
NATIONAL INST. OF PHARM. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, ABUJA
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, SAKPOBA, EDO STATE
FORESTRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF IBADAN
NATIONAL OIL SPILL DETECTION AND RESPONSE AGENCY
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION
NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES

Please don't quote or DM me cos I don't have time for answering questions... I extracted this information from the 2024 Appropriation Bill (Details)

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

🤣🤣🤣mr lamba . List 1001 companies wey graduate trainees dey earn 350k after completion in nigerian. We talk with fact and data here not just mouth. I am very sure you are unemployed. Even oil and gas graduate trainee is slightly above 200k - 300k and the percentage is very low like 5/100. The NGOs , international organisation and oil company earn more but the number of available positions compare to number of applicants is outrageous because those jobs are competitive. You sounds like there is job everywhere. Cmon. be realistic and specific. Don't just open mouth like an illiterate. People have gone beyond earning montly salary to entrepreneurs and content creators due to competitions in job market. I am not disputing the facts that there are jobs that pay good money. however, what is the percentage of those slots to applicants. You need to learn about data analytics and review.

You are not worth arguing with. Its even foolishness to argue with someone who have almost zero experience in the labour force. I goofed big time. Why should I be arguing on such topics with person wey no get experience grin. You cannot know about salaries because you barely have received one. Many private companies out there pay good money. Where I work 350 is even like the least. Ordinary corper sef dey collect 107k monthly and you are here talking. Lol wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deenmama: 9:09pm On Jan 02
Please who knows the salary of institute of peace and conflict resolution? If they have any benefits/allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:11pm On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

Karu is Municipal
Lol I wan know when Karu is a Municipal and Asokoro isn't 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02
UrennaNkoli:

You are not worth arguing with. Its even foolishness to argue with someone who have almost zero experience in the labour force. I goofed big time. Why should I be arguing on such topics with person wey no get experience grin. You cannot know about salaries because you barely have received one.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:27pm On Jan 02
Mohisah:
Lol I wan know when Karu is a Municipal and Asokoro isn't 😂
Don't mind me saying that because 90% of the Monitor from AMAC are coming from Karu(Nassarawa state).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

Lol.. Google my name bro. I am umar kawu atolagbe. I am surely not your mate in all ramifications. What experience do you have?
Your statement gave you out. You are nothing. In my company for example they pay Corp members 107k. Ordinary corper o. many line managers earn 800k and above. Small small boys. Where some HR guys dey collect 1.5M above yet many of them still dey resign coz the money no do them. Not to talk of directors of this and that. Wake up. And yes, private companies yapa for lagos that pays well. I can list a thousand and one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 9:37pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

Before transitioning to public service, I worked at a microfinance bank where my monthly salary was 275k at the entry level, and I worked there for 2 years and 5 months. With an additional 125k bonus, which I could consistently earn, at least 50k from. Aside from that, I earned a transport allowance of 5k to 7k for each loan I disbursed. My target was just 20m, which a good loan officer could sometimes meet in the first week of the month. Essentially, my total monthly income was around 300k+. It's important to note that executive trainees at Access Bank and Stanbic IBTC typically receive salaries starting at 350k. Don’t argue what you don’t know o

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 9:43pm On Jan 02
UrennaNkoli:

You are not worth arguing with. Its even foolishness to argue with someone who have almost zero experience in the labour force. I goofed big time. Why should I be arguing on such topics with person wey no get experience grin. You cannot know about salaries because you barely have received one. Many private companies out there pay good money. Where I work 350 is even like the least. Ordinary corper sef dey collect 107k monthly and you are here talking. Lol wake up.
Big Mama, a former colleague with less than 4 years of experience, recently joined KUDA and is currently earning above a million naira. This December, I find myself missing my time in the private sector, as I could have received more than 700k, including the 13th-month bonus and other perks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mengho(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02
sad

People don't listen most of time. If you meet a genuine slot, You will know wallahi. They usually don't even bother about payment till you get APL for hand & Confirm. You also can't escape with thier money.

Forget online people, ask that friend close-by way used similar technique. Also careful not to get scammed.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:52pm On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

Don't mind me saying that because 90% of the Monitor from AMAC are coming from Karu(Nassarawa state).
oh ok Boss, but we've Karu (formerly Old-Karu or Karu-Site), apart from the one in Nasarawa.
All d best the new year could offer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:54pm On Jan 02
ParamilitaryII:
Before transitioning to public service, I worked at a microfinance bank where my monthly salary was 275k at the entry level, and I worked there for 2 years and 5 months. With an additional 125k bonus, which I could consistently earn, at least 50k from. Aside from that, I earned a transport allowance of 5k to 7k for each loan I disbursed. My target was just 20m, which a good loan officer could sometimes meet in the first week of the month. Essentially, my total monthly income was around 300k+. It's important to note that executive trainees at Access Bank and Stanbic IBTC typically receive salaries starting at 350k. Don’t argue what you don’t know o

You are right bro. Some banks like UBA pay Executive Trainees good amount and people keep resigning for better offer.. Its painful the way some people argue what they don't know.

I remember this forum was created for a special purpose but people want to render this page useless with blind argument...

Everybody should just pray that God should pick their calls... There are a lot of lucrative jobs in Nig and If you get it, you will say bye bye to poverty forever.

It is so ridiculous and tiring the way we argue over irrelevant things on this space even in a new year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02
ParamilitaryII:
Big Mama, a former colleague with less than 4 years of experience, recently joined KUDA and is currently earning above a million naira. This December, I find myself missing my time in the private sector, as I could have received more than 700k, including the 13th-month bonus and other perks.

😆 🤣. Less than 4 year experience in KUDA . Currently earning above a million naira. This people sakamaje too much. KUDA that I have a family working with them since they started their Operation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Make una keep deceiving una self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 10:13pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

😆 🤣. Less than 4 year experience in KUDA . Currently earning above a million naira. This people sakamaje too much. KUDA that I have a family working with them since they started their Operation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Make una keep deceiving una self.
Wishing you all the best, sir. I've moved beyond engaging in arguments on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:17pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

Don’t mind them jare.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:18pm On Jan 02
ParamilitaryII:
Wishing you all the best sir.
Nothing like that… u guys should stop lying. Don’t say what u are not sure of.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 10:20pm On Jan 02
Alfredd16:

Nothing like that… u guys should stop lying. Don’t say what u are not sure of.
ok sir. Wishing you all the best, sir. I've moved beyond engaging in arguments on a faceless forum.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:21pm On Jan 02
Even Dongote no de pay up to 250k for their new recruit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 10:29pm On Jan 02
TallNigerian:
Sir, the person helping me just asked me to choose a place I want. I can't make other requests. I have been following him since 2020 on this job matter. He only just decided to give a listening ear and thankfully, he is influential enough to make it happen.
As a matter of fact, I am a level 12 officer in one of the ministries. So I am actually pursuing a transfer of service so I don't lose all my years of work.
The two places on my mind are NUPRC/NMDPRA or NIA.
I grouped NUPRC and NMDPRA together because I believe they share similar pay packages. However, I have friends in NIA and I know they pay the most among all security agencies. I would love to work with NUPRC or NMDPRA based on my work experience but I am enticed with what NIA offers. So I just want to be sure what NUPRC pays to make a final decision.
Happy new year. How did you end up with the final decision? Was the transfer of service to NUPRC successful?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 10:34pm On Jan 02
Kawusky:

You’re obviously not in the know. Your ‘family’ is either hiding their true earnings from you (for good reason, clearly), or they’re seriously under-earning. 1m in Kuda is not so far fetched

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 10:36pm On Jan 02
ParamilitaryII:

Sir, no one is disputing that jobs that pay that much doesn't exist but the ratio of such offers to the population of Nigeria. According to statistics, Nigeria has more unemployed citizens, then underemployed citizens. Among 10 Nigerians earning salaries, you'll find 7 among them who are underpaid and that's the fact. So coming to state that 300k is too small for one even at his junior level is quite demeaning and a ridicule to the majority earning meagre sums. Lots of persons earn 60-70k when they newly start jobs. How many persons work in banks, nnpc, cbn, and other good paying agencies? This same lagos that guy is boasting about, I know someone who since 2018 he started in a private coy, currently earns just 130k I know someone else who started October last year same in lagos but different establishment and is earning less than 100k, that still doesn't mean that I don't know one who got a job in Owerri and is being paid 850k, he resigned from BAT Ibadan for this job. But in all these, how many persons are earning these mouth watering sums

Let nairalanders ease up with these their lambas and help someone if they can and stop bragging about how fortunate they are to be earning big.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02
Mubby4luv:
Omo this thread. grin
There was a day I saw one Lamba here but just to avoid argument, the above was my comment..
Some people here can lie just to seem relevant (Note:Nobody really cares) and when you question them, they ve some blind followers or a clique that will attack you.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02
Alfredd16:
Even Dongote no de pay up to 250k for their new recruit.

Don't mind this people my brother. I just had my interview with dangote cement last month. After I did my review about my qualifications and experience I was told my salary is between 250- 300k even with my masters degree. This is a job that requires minimum of 5 years experience . Though, I had a good interview and hopefully i will receive my APL this January by God
grace . I am not saying there is no job that pay better than that but it very minimum and competitive. I was lucky to start my career in Construction industry right after my graduation, and I have earn millions from it. I sponsors my masters degree at Nile university.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 10:44pm On Jan 02
CreekOne:

You’re obviously not in the know. Your ‘family’ is either hiding their true earnings from you (for good reason, clearly), or they’re seriously under-earning. 1m in Kuda is not so far fetched
U guys should calm down abeg. My younger sister works with Kuda I have seen her salary before. She’s even in their tech department, Her salary is a little bit above 300k. Stop saying what u don’t know pls.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:49pm On Jan 02
Mohisah:
oh ok Boss, but we've Karu (formerly Old-Karu or Karu-Site), apart from the one in Nasarawa.
All d best the new year could offer
Alright.
Thank you Boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ParamilitaryII: 10:51pm On Jan 02
Wemoveee:

Sir, no one is disputing that jobs that pay that much doesn't exist but the ratio of such offers to the population of Nigeria. According to statistics, Nigeria has more unemployed citizens, then underemployed citizens. Among 10 Nigerians earning salaries, you'll find 7 among them who are underpaid and that's the fact. So coming to state that 300k is too small for one even at his junior level is quite demeaning and a ridicule to the majority earning meagre sums. Lots of persons earn 60-70k when they newly start jobs. How many persons work in banks, nnpc, cbn, and other good paying agencies? This same lagos that guy is boasting about, I know someone who since 2018 he started in a private coy, currently earns just 130k I know someone else who started October last year same in lagos but different establishment and is earning less than 100k, that still doesn't mean that I don't know one who got a job in Owerri and is being paid 850k, he resigned from BAT Ibadan for this job. But in all these, how many persons are earning these mouth watering sums

Let nairalanders ease up with these their lambas and help someone if they can and stop bragging about how fortunate they are to be earning big.
I currently earn a salary below 130k in my current place of work (public sector). Personally, I'm not boasting, especially since I no longer work there. I corrected the impression he's trying to convey about trainees in certain firms. What I find disagreeable is the potential discouragement his statement might cause for others considering opportunities in the private sector.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SatB: 11:01pm On Jan 02
Xtruzz:

Is that your problem in 2024? Or You wan marry me?

cheesy grin ;DI hate commenting, but this response got me. People of this country na wah grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 11:03pm On Jan 02
Alfredd16:

U guys should calm down abeg. My younger sister works with Kuda I have seen her salary before. She’s even in their tech department, Her salary is a little bit above 300k. Stop saying what u don’t know pls.

Does she have 4 years experience? Did she come in as an experienced hire? If yes to one or even both, she should negotiate for better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 11:04pm On Jan 02
ParamilitaryII:
I currently earn a salary below 130k in my current place of work (public sector). Personally, I'm not boasting, especially since I no longer work there. I corrected the impression he's trying to convey about trainees in certain firms. What I find disagreeable is the potential discouragement his statement might cause for others considering opportunities in the private sector.

It's well, may God help us all. Insha Allah this year is my year

(1) (2) (3) ... (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Clemzoo, lordkash123 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.