Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252056 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 12:36pm On Jan 02
Good afternoon house, please is there any news concerning fcsc. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 12:38pm On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

If you are in FCT, which Area Council are you staying?
I don't have the power to do anything but I will direct you.

Yes I'm in FCT Amac. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02
bb030:

There is recruitment provision in their 2024 budget (service wide)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 12:55pm On Jan 02
Zoulyadaini:

There is recruitment provision in their 2024 budget (service wide)

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 1:16pm On Jan 02
bb030:
expect APL any moment from now if u did an interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 1:19pm On Jan 02
Butkt:
Any info on CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 1:21pm On Jan 02
Xtruzz:

Are you a m or f?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 1:30pm On Jan 02
22just:

Are you a m or f?
Is that your problem in 2024? Or You wan marry me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamydey(f): 1:31pm On Jan 02
What is the pay like please? Good morning

AfricanLion22:
expect APL any moment from now if u did an interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 2:19pm On Jan 02
Xtruzz:

Is that your problem in 2024? Or You wan marry me?

You have consistently evaded that question but we know the answer

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 2:49pm On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

I'm not in Abuja I was thinking the programme is across the country
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 2:54pm On Jan 02
olamydey:

What is the pay like please? Good morning

90k+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02
22just:

You have consistently evaded that question but we know the answer
Knowing my gender is a priority for you this year, you’ve failed already.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohabdul: 3:28pm On Jan 02
Gensanusi:
Professional bodies removed from budget
Thank you so much sir 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 4:21pm On Jan 02
Avoid unproductive arguments. If his opinion is different from yours, never mind.
After all, your life is yours, but the world is for everyone.....

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 4:22pm On Jan 02
bb030:

Yes I'm in FCT Amac. Thank you.
Anytime the program is coming up, I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 4:26pm On Jan 02
hotplate:
I'm not in Abuja I was thinking the programme is across the country
It's across the country but I can only give info about FCT only.
You can go to any Primary Health Care nearer to you to enquire about the program.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odaolivia: 4:30pm On Jan 02
Butkt:
Any info on CBN?
I co ask on this.
Especially for those with APL since last year June.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02
HitlerGaddafi:

No wonder. Don't worry when you start earning around 130k in lagos. you'll realise its not really different from being jobless.

In the north or some parts of the country, that money might be a bit decent. Infact 130k in a state like kwara is equivalent to earning almost 350k+ in lagos. I worked and lived in kwara some years back. I was earning about 75k then and still balling.
You made a mistake grin. This thread is actually for people who are jobless and not for people who have a job but looking for something better. That is the reason for the backlash and insult you got. Someone who has no job will definitely see 130000 salary as a big deal. When they start earning within that range they will understand better. I earn a little above 350k monthly and I still send cvs almost everyday. If you tell people here you earn that amount and you're still searching for something , I bet you will be eaten raw.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 4:40pm On Jan 02
UrennaNkoli:

You made a mistake grin. This thread is actually for people who are jobless and not for people who have a job but looking for something better. That is the reason for the backlash and insult you got. Someone who has no job will definitely see 130000 salary as a big deal. When they start earning within that range they will understand better. I earn a little above 350k monthly and I still send cvs almost everyday. If you tell people here you earn that amount and you're still searching for something , I bet you will be eaten raw.

Ọlọrun sanu mi o

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 4:50pm On Jan 02
UrennaNkoli:

grin grin Nairaland and lamba is 5&6. Chai! Another person will soon come and say he/she earns 800k per month and wife earns 500k per month, with 20G connects and is still sending cv 🤣😂

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 4:54pm On Jan 02
22just:

Are you a m or f?

Lol, dude is a she/he 😂🤣. And the fact that he keeps echoing "this my gender" 🤣😂.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 5:26pm On Jan 02
ogwoliun:

I'm interested in this. In Karu municipal area council

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 5:29pm On Jan 02
Way to go. It will serve as a wake up call to other appointees. PBAT no be PMB
Nadingo:
She must've messed up big time cos she was just appointed into that position some months back.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 5:41pm On Jan 02
Tasaini:
Please everyone let’s try to be accurate. So my brother has been in NPA for sometime, we got offered Nimasa, FIrS and NPA. I took the NpA and my sister went for the Firs! Long story her job is entering my eye but Alhamdulillah I’m starting a new job next month so my high b.p has come down 😂 but to be fair, FiRS just got approved for hazard and meal allowance recently so most likely a lot of people don’t know about it.

When are they going to approve this Hazard allowance to Ndlea??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:45pm On Jan 02
CreekOne:

In what year were you earning 80k? Have you factored in inflation?

inflation too dey that time. Looool! Una must look for means to chase ideals in the face of reality. Even now some are earning that same pay and are living alright with what they have without suicidal thought.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 5:51pm On Jan 02
Vasgas:

Ọlọrun sanu mi o

A world of unequal opportunities right? Human wants are indeed are unlimited even @ +/-350k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kawusky(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02
UrennaNkoli:

Una don come with una lamba, even some directors salary no reach 350k. Just say that you are making not earn .. normally, 350k salary is for senior positions in nigeria employment sectors . I have a friend that earn 90k montly. But he is making up to 300k per month from runs. The fact that you earn above 350k montly and still sending CV out make it obvious. You need up to 6 - 10 years experience to earn above 350k in a private organisation so what are you saying 🤔. And you can't tell me that you work in a government organisation with over 350k and still sending CVs out. Make una reduce una lying. People dey suffer. Average Nigeria youth earn less than 100k salary. I am saying this with fact.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 6:45pm On Jan 02
Please Who have the idea of industrial training fund entry level salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02
Xtruzz:

Knowing my gender is a priority for you this year, you’ve failed already.
biko help me secure a job this year, I beg u in the name of the God, I don't care wat anyone on here calls u, pls na only me know the kain shege I dey see.....please help me, I'm literally prostrating for u my oga, pls show mercy on me, pls from the bottom of my heart I'm begging you pls help, if there's anyone on here that can aswell help me get a job, pls do I have Bsc Insurance, graduated 2015, nysc 2016, pls help , my WhatsApp number is on my bio
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 6:53pm On Jan 02
timibare:
biko help me secure a job this year, I beg u in the name of the God, I don't care wat anyone on here calls u, pls na only me know the kain shege I dey see.....please help me, I'm literally prostrating for u my oga, pls show mercy on me, pls from the bottom of my heart I'm begging you pls help, if there's anyone on here that can aswell help me get a job, pls do I have Bsc Insurance, graduated 2015, nysc 2016, pls help , my WhatsApp number is on my bio
You are from where please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02
Xtruzz:

You are from where please?
I'm currently in ogun state, a native of Ekiti state

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emitsu123, usydre(m), abbati19, badoosnh, Hassan52(m), Dan112, Joeadah, Users2000, Danancy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.