Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228853 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 3:56pm On Jan 25
Shinzokiyotake:

ASF level 8-120k+
AIF level 6- 50k+
Ssce Level 3-40k+

Thank you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by softclit: 4:18pm On Jan 25
Hussen240:

Yes
Please any update on Nigeria custom replacement?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 8:33pm On Jan 25
Hassan52:
Please anyone with legit info about NASENI.
Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25
Please who has info about nnpc recruitment or replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 9:28pm On Jan 25
Info scarce this days o, what’s going on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25
Wetin dey really go on for this country biko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ultimatejay: 10:03pm On Jan 25
Please, when will prison service going to do recruitment or replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 10:04pm On Jan 25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25
kheengz:
Info scarce this days o, what’s going on.

The fuuny thing is after the silence you will start hearing this agency is sharing apl, that agency is sharing...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 10:11pm On Jan 25
ITF ooh when will sumtin happen pls someone should help with info....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25
Mohisah:

Change of Chairman's buildin to another numbr is likely to happen bfr release of Apl if at all d plan for it is still in place.
Anyways Good luck to d candidates

Change of Building at FIRS?
Thought it's January ending.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:18pm On Jan 25
Jazberry1:

Good day Sir Mohisah.
Please I need a simple direct response.
Is FIRS about to release APL soonest?

One of the directors was contacted last year November and December, he said that there was nothing happening that no recruitment/replacement. Being that he is a big director at headquarters, we thought he is correct. Also is it possible of him not to be aware of the coded recruitment/replacement

Please others respond to this.

Thanks
If dat Director isn't Human Capital or a Cordinating Director, dem fit by cut him frm info.
Some Directors re afraid of huntin for job infos cos e fit lead u to wahala against sm clicks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:19pm On Jan 25
Msabdulkadir:

Change of Building at FIRS?
Thought it's January ending.
Nvr mentioned wen itll come out.
I just update stuffs on ground bfr now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25
Who has update on INEC recruitment, abeg? Will they likely recruit anytime soon. Make una help me with any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 11:42pm On Jan 25
Shinzokiyotake:

ASF level 8-120k+
AIF level 6- 50k+
Ssce Level 3-40k+

What about December bonus allowance for yelutide periods and d likes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 2:37am On Jan 26
Jazberry1:

Good day Sir Mohisah.
Please I need a simple direct response.
Is FIRS about to release APL soonest?

One of the directors was contacted last year November and December, he said that there was nothing happening that no recruitment/replacement. Being that he is a big director at headquarters, we thought he is correct. Also is it possible of him not to be aware of the coded recruitment/replacement

Please others respond to this.

Thanks

I heard about this replacement that December.
Someone confirmed that he just submitted two names and it was late to add mine.
But I asked someone working there and he said he was not sure as they are not being carried along by the new boss.
So I guess something was going on underground.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:06am On Jan 26
Nigerian Immigration Service Training School Resumes 4 February 2024.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:14am On Jan 26
Kingrshd3:

i don't know about that one but there are allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 9:17am On Jan 26
Ultimatejay:
Please, when will prison service going to do recruitment or replacement?
i heard that after Fire service have closed Prison will open

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dreamxhaser: 9:22am On Jan 26
Guys. How much do you think it will cost to get a slot at a juicy place like FIRS, EFCC, etc etc.......

Am a freelancer. As dollar dey rise, e dey favour me, and will be done with my BSC in computer science this year. So I'm saving up to start a business but I have changed my mind because Nigeria is not business-friendly.

Therefore I am getting prepared to buy a job. Which is why I want to know the range form now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrettySmart(m): 11:15am On Jan 26
Good morning everyone...

I stumbled upon the contact info of a senior executive in an agency via web search of some academic documents...

Is it appropriate to call or chat him up for assistance?

Please, I'd greatly appreciate your inputs. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 11:15am On Jan 26
Kingrshd3:

Nothing like payment of any allowance for ministry of interior officers bruh
Just you and your salary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:20am On Jan 26
Gensanusi:
Nigerian Immigration Service Training School Resumes 4 February 2024.
Please is this training for serving officers or new recruits?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zacks43: 12:01pm On Jan 26
[quote author=Whiterose21 post=128133025]
Please is this training for serving officers or new recruits?[/quote

2021 intake. Some are yet to go for training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Msabdulkadir(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26
Mohisah:
Nvr mentioned wen itll come out.
I just update stuffs on ground bfr now

I sent you a Mail last night.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:26pm On Jan 26
dreamxhaser:
Guys. How much do you think it will cost to get a slot at a juicy place like FIRS, EFCC, etc etc.......

Am a freelancer. As dollar dey rise, e dey favour me, and will be done with my BSC in computer science this year. So I'm saving up to start a business but I have changed my mind because Nigeria is not business-friendly.

Therefore I am getting prepared to buy a job. Which is why I want to know the range form now
Just hold 3.5k to 5.5k of d present blck market shld u hv d opportunity of meeting right one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26
Budget Assent

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 3:55pm On Jan 26
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 3:58pm On Jan 26
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 4:26pm On Jan 26
dreamxhaser:

Good evening
Please I want to learn freelancing
I've sent a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26
dreamxhaser:

bro I take God beg you come teach me freelancing .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 6:28pm On Jan 26
Oxygen03:

Don't argue with anyone.
I can see someone saying DS salary is 300k😂😂😂🤣.
They said EFCC has no allowance when their security and housing allowance per annum is enough to build house😂.

Na baby will compare EFCC to NCC.
How I wish I can say what I know here but what is the point arguing with anyone?

https://gazettengr.com/efcc-operatives-collect-big-salaries-while-we-remain-poor-police-officers-say-ahead-of-nationwide-strike/

Telecom companies will never bribe a level 8 officer of NCC. Even the NCC chairman is under Minister of Communication and can't receive any package without the knowledge of Minister. Big companies don't bribe juniors staff and they don't even have reason to bribe anyone. Their taxes go directly to TSA.

NNPC, FIRS, NPA, NIMASA and Customs that generate highest level of revenue can't even seen 50% bribe EFCC officials are exposed too.

EFCC only report, accountable and answerable to the President. Other agencies are still under Their Ministers.

If they know loaded yahoo boys, let them ask them how much they are paying EFCC staff just to obtain information when arrest will be carried out in order not to be in town.

If EFCC bursted any criminal or politician house and they carried hard currency, who will ask them if they decided not to report it and they share the money? Who exactly😃?

Where are all the properties and money they have recovered so far😂😂😂?

I wont say much because I may be tracked.

Bro pls check your email, cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.