Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6294238 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (2260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wayisshut: 10:47am On Feb 13
Who has BOI chairman's number. Please I need it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omosko(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13
This thread is long oo,Anyone with sure plug for Fed parastatals ? abeg share connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 12:12pm On Feb 13
Gensanusi:

Some people asking questions as you will be the one to release the list.
He said they are set so wait for it

Please don't try this nonsense next time. The question is not directed to you and even though it was directed to you and you have know answer u keep mute that replying me with rubbish
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13
josh6633:

Please don't try this nonsense next time. The question is not directed to you and even though it was directed to you and you have know answer u keep mute that replying me with rubbish
why such anger take things easy please

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 2:25pm On Feb 13
The Nigerian Navy has slated its recruitment examination into the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 36 for Saturday, February 17, 2024.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13
Can a DIG help someone into nigeria police trust fund

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sobirin: 3:14pm On Feb 13
Please what is their documentation last date, your info is very correct. Thank you so much for the info. A friend is expecting Apl from them. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sobirin: 3:17pm On Feb 13
MessiisGoat:
Bank of industry (BOI) shared Appointment Letters today. If you're expecting, reach out to your connects.
Please what is the last day for their documentation as a friend expecting Apl from them, your info is very correct. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klinee: 3:23pm On Feb 13
Please when are they releasing waiver for employment of health workers in federal government owned hospital.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13
Nexuspulse:
If you get connect to push for CBN, please do, underground replacement soon! Shalom
Any update on this, boss man?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 4:43pm On Feb 13
Sul007:
The Nigerian Navy has slated its recruitment examination into the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 36 for Saturday, February 17, 2024.

https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/NNBTS-BATCH-36-EXAM-LIST.pdf
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:01pm On Feb 13
Yahyaabs:

Please tell us, thank you. I await your response.
Ask nicely.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13
henrymorebaba:
Can a DIG help someone into nigeria police trust fund

Yes! I know of a retired AIG that got people jobs there two years ago

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13
Please is FIRS replacement still possible or still on going? Is it late to push?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basheer32(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13
You can still push
Prince806:
Please is FIRS replacement still possible or still on going? Is it late to push?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13
Thank you
Swagsultan1:

Yes! I know of a retired AIG that got people jobs there two years ago

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13
Basheer32:
You can still push

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:46pm On Feb 13
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13
Jazberry1:

Good evening sir
Please sir, is FIRS truly currently doing recruitment/ replacement ?

Please your reply will be appreciated.
Others too please say something if you have useful information

Thanks

YES
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 9:42pm On Feb 13
how far Nigerian customs
how far NPHCDA
any update?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 10:32pm On Feb 13
Xtruzz:

Ask nicely.

Ok. I'm sorry. Do you have any valuable information to share with me, please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13
Xtruzz:

Ask nicely.
please if you have any on NUPRC and nmdpra, please share as well!

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 5:18am On Feb 14
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 5:27am On Feb 14
Ucheclaw:
please if you have any on NUPRC and nmdpra, please share as well!

God bless you
You have had enough information on NUPRC to get your APL at both places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 6:03am On Feb 14
I think Ms. @Xtruzz seems to be the only one with a reliable Intel in firs... When they start giving out Apl, I believe she will still notify the space...

Jazberry1:

Thanks for your quick response.
I asked the question about FIRS to know whether something is happening there presently because one of the coordinating director was contacted .The coordinating director said nothing is happening.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frankyoung: 6:42am On Feb 14
wayisshut:
Who has BOI chairman's number. Please I need it.
Pardon me please, what's the approach if someone happens to get one of those numbers?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:54am On Feb 14
Frankyoung:

Pardon me please, what's the approach if someone happens to get one of those numbers?

You give it a shot and reach out to them, either by text or WhatsApp. Some respond. A friend recently got the number of the head of one of these O&G agencies and texted him, begging for an appointment. The man replied, and the appointment was scheduled. My friend went to the office and gave him a pity story about his life, then asked him for help with a job. However, the Oga said the agency is not recruiting at the moment. I didn't believe that sha, but my friend said the Oga was actually very sincere with him. He even collected my friend's account and sent him 200k.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingrshd3: 8:23am On Feb 14
Swagsultan1:

You give it a shot and reach out to them, either by text or WhatsApp. Some respond. A friend recently got the number of the head of one of these O&G agencies and texted him, begging for an appointment. The man replied, and the appointment was scheduled. My friend went to the office and gave him a pity story about his life, then asked him for help with a job. However, the Oga said the agency is not recruiting at the moment. I didn't believe that sha, but my friend said the Oga was actually very sincere with him. He even collected my friend's account and sent him 200k.

Abeg óò we need such contact too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 8:47am On Feb 14
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:15am On Feb 14
Swagsultan1:

It good fr d moni sha but i won't collect dat moni. Naso i go dey sober fr d office n I'll tk my leav. Sometimes if u collect d moni, u don collect ur POS or SME capital Apl frm d 200k😅💔
He won't honor u wit any job again. Hmm!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 9:36am On Feb 14
Xtruzz:

You have had enough information on NUPRC to get your APL at both places.

Good morning Xtruzz, thank you for your response. Please I do not actually, and I will be so much blessed if you help me out, even if it's a one time email, I will appreciate. I just need something concentrate to use to pursue my fate there.

Thank you🤲
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sbk01: 10:12am On Feb 14
Who gt info on NDIC pls ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (2260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Julius223pounds(m), Swagsultan1(m), Drokhinig, Biokana(m), Ytadzabia, Makudus(m), Nadingo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.