Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262530 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tamababy: 9:26am On Feb 12
Good morning to y'all. Please does anyone have the petroleum Minister's phone number, Heineken Lokpobiri and Zacchs number?

Pls assist me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 9:44am On Feb 12
Mohisah:
Tell ur connect to confirm from Human Capital, they may feed him false info if he's not influential.

I appreciate your response. As you said, he was given wrong information that's why I am asking for strong proof to convince him, He's very influential o
I will be 100% confidential.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zola234: 9:46am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

Good morning sir
I'm one of the sacked staff of Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile Ife Osun State.
We worked for over a year without being paid any salary.
From the information I got here from you sir that NIMASA is currently sharing appointment letter, I discussed it with my connect.
He said he will ask and when I asked him later, he said it's not true.
Please I know you are accurate with the information that NIMASA is currently sharing appointment letter. The thing is I cannot argue with my connect unless I have a very strong evidence which is probably a sample of the appointment letter.
Please sir help me
I need to pay debts owed as a result of working for a year without being paid salary
Please sir, help me

The issues is nimasa sharing apl, most people might not be aware and might not believe because tinubu just appointed the executive directors last month but I believe it’s real those apls were given

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zola234: 9:48am On Feb 12
MessiisGoat:
NIMASA shared apl
A friend got his today
It was dated 24th, January 2024

Please can you tell us the annual involvement written in the apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 9:49am On Feb 12
Zola234:

The issues is nimasa sharing apl, most people might not be aware and might not believe because tinubu just appointed the executive directors last month but I believe it’s real those apls were given

I know its very real sir.
All these big men can't be convinced without evidence
Please sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Havardcv: 9:50am On Feb 12
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contact details below at my profile signature side.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 10:07am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

Please sir
U don't need evidence to convince him. Tell him that u re very sure of what u re saying.
He will help u if he is really wants to help. Unless he doesnt have much power or influence in that particular agency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:24am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

I appreciate your response. As you said, he was given wrong information that's why I am asking for strong proof to convince him, He's very influential o
Evidence with smbody's letter really means u wish for a swap. If the Apl got in with lower connect and ur connect is higher, they'll retrieve d letter and prepare a new vacancy for you. It a substitute.

Meanwhile, you need no copy of evidence to convince your connect, just tell him how sure you are with d info.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:33am On Feb 12
You need evidence with someone's appointment letter. Did you post yours when they gave you job in OUATH
FavoredbyGOD:

Please sir

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 10:39am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

If I may ask, why Nimasa? There are other good Agency sharing Apl too.. I'd suggest you focus more on Agencies your connect has stronger hold on.., so you don't loose out. My take!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 10:43am On Feb 12
henrymorebaba:
You need evidence with someone's appointment letter. Did you post yours when they gave you job in OUATH

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kombats: 10:56am On Feb 12
henrymorebaba:

Yes he did

FavoredbyGOD:
Join me in praising GOD
Ọba oni ile ola
Ọba Adani waye
Ọba Adanimagbagbe
Ọba ti kí yẹ majẹmu

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 11:03am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

If he is really influential as you said, he will just have to make one or two contacts to confirm,What i want you to understand is that at times they have already asked for slot and they were given and they have already given it to someone and they are shy to tell you or they don't have a say in that Agency you are asking them for that's why they won't be aware of the slots. This big men(Influential) don't need any proof of copy of Appointment letter to help you, is just for you tell them the agency you are interested in and they will find ways to do the needful.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 11:13am On Feb 12
MBAleeyu583:
If he is really influential as you said, he will just have to make one or two contacts to confirm, because I had ever have something similar to your case, the person too was really influential because as of that time he was among the top 10 members of the green chamber, he said that if I hear any agency that is recruiting I should let him know, so when I heard NIMASA were recruiting I now told him, First he told me that No they were not recruiting, so I was surprised for him to tell me such because he was Chairing the House Committee on Ports and Harbours then, so I went back and verify again, I told him again that it was true they are recruiting, when he really knew that I was about to know that he was playing me, then he now told me the real thing that happened, he then said that he was already given a slot in NIMASA and he has already given it to someone before I ask him of it. What i want you to understand is that at times they have already asked for slot and they were given and they have already given it to someone and they are shy to tell you or they don't have a say in that Agency you are asking them for that's why they won't be aware of the slots. This big men don't need any proof of copy of Appointment letter to help you, is just for you tell them the agency you are interested in and they will find ways to do the needful
hmmm Nawa o it is well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FavoredbyGOD: 11:22am On Feb 12
henrymorebaba:

Yes I did

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 11:28am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

Yes I did

What he meant is Apl picture
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 11:35am On Feb 12
FavoredbyGOD:

I'm sorry bruv but I can't share that letter here or anywhere. But it's 100% true that they shared Appointment letters.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 11:48am On Feb 12
Zola234:

Please can you tell us the annual involvement written in the apl?

Commencement salary of 896,575.88 on EMSS 9 step 2 ( GL 8 Step 2 ).
The allowances were not stated on the apl.

The other one is 710,103.52 on EMSS 8 step 1 ( GL 9 Step 1 )
No allowance was stated too.

Mind you, the figures stated are for per annum. So basically they don't even collect up-to 100k as basic salary but their allowances on the other hand is crazy lol. Reason why they don't state them on the apl.
The Apl is just a front. You'll only know how much is your take home from the HR.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 11:52am On Feb 12
MessiisGoat:

Indeed!
That's how their APL is

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zola234: 12:37pm On Feb 12
MessiisGoat:

Mind you, the figures stated are for per annum. So basically they don't even collect up-to 100k as basic salary but their allowances on the other hand is crazy lol. Reason why they don't state them on the apl.
The Apl is just a front. You'll only know how much is your take home from the HR.

Indeed that’s how they are. For grade level 8 allowances inclusive they take home about 10m annually

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12
MessiisGoat:

@MessiisGoat, please connect with me on Telegram with my moniker, Newcastle2023. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 1:50pm On Feb 12
Zola234:

Indeed that’s how they are. For grade level 8 allowances inclusive they take home about 10m annually
Someone on level 8 is taking home my 5 months salary in one month. Chei... Life no balance. God when?🙏

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 2:07pm On Feb 12
nasiest:
Last quarter

Thank you bro, so what's the latest?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12
Yes of course. U can make a lot of money through project. Their afforestation program is close to 300million naira. So the staff will get enough money.
Engineer05:

Ok, noted and thank you very much.

Can I still push now?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ukbiss: 2:49pm On Feb 12
SINJEL:
Good evening guys, please any idea about the packages, allowances and upfront of EFCC?

Thank U.
have they contact you or is something about to happen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yarok(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12
Mohisah:
Just finish me already, my Boss🤣🤣

The queue long frm Abaji-Eagle square. But, Yarok u fit overtake Hassan52 since h's Apl is goin to be ready in 1½ month inshaAllah.
May God's favour never leave u, though we're sinners. Ameen

I tap in to that prayer for @Hassan52
Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 10:32pm On Feb 12
balher:
Barring any last-minute changes, NNPCL set to open recruitment portal for massive employment by next month . Pls no DM i don't have time to response inquiries, u can drop here so that everyone will benefit and prepare in advance. Thanks
Reverse psychology. Yes, they have over 4000 vacancies for new intakes but You should have asked when will NNPCL publish open recruitment advert rather than asking indirectly. Your submission are untrue.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12
Zola234:

You're right

They shared apl codedly.
Na the MD and the former Executive Directors Run.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenposh(m): 1:59am On Feb 13
Please who can help with secondment from Ministry to any good parastatals, my position is transferable to any agency from the Ministry, am open for discussion, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 7:07am On Feb 13
kenposh:
Please who can help with secondment from Ministry to any good parastatals, my position is transferable to any agency from the Ministry, am open for discussion, thanks
Didn't I see mohisah reply to this a few days back? it was a very good piece of advice he shared too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:29am On Feb 13
PlsStayAlive:

Didn't I see mohisah reply to this a few days back? it was a very good piece of advice he shared too.
Boss i did replied someone abt dis very thing o, but dem dnt knw what it is to hv such advice for free.
People doesnt knw d kind good grace with such freedom to wrk ur transfr frm any Ministry unlike others that can't.
If i get a Ministry slot with such freedom, even Nuprc Director go greet me, it'll tk me small time bfr I respond. BlodMoni! E be like na Project i go dey roam abt till i retire, no worry ur sef, if i reach Asst Direct level, any other exam, i go dey fail am on purpose🤣🤣🤣 Mk dem no cm tlk say i shld return being a DD or Exec Director in a place u won't see 300k in 3 months💔😅

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahyaabs: 10:36am On Feb 13
Xtruzz:

Reverse psychology. Yes, they have over 4000 vacancies for new intakes but You should have asked when will NNPCL publish open recruitment advert rather than asking indirectly. Your submission are untrue.

Please tell us, thank you. I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.