Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248054 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 4:27pm On Mar 11
Energy Commission of Nigeria recently employed about 50 people. If you’ve got connect, it’s possible to still push as they haven’t conclusively concluded the process

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11
CreekOne:
Energy Commission of Nigeria recently employed about 50 people. If you’ve got connect, it’s possible to still push as they haven’t conclusively concluded the process
God when?? 😥😥😥
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 4:56pm On Mar 11
HussenAdul:

My bro, everything for this country is survival of the fittest. Those are the only places I have close friends/relatives.

Pls I sent you a mail I have been following the place for a long time now. Have u submitted ur cv?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 5:49pm On Mar 11
The man said people have been calling him since last week to ask about recruitment/replacement but nothing is going on in that commission at the moment.
FolaLee:

Good afternoon. I hope your day is going well. Please have you found out about the EFCC replacement

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 5:51pm On Mar 11
Nadeeyah:
The man said people have been calling him since last week to ask about recruitment/replacement but nothing is going on in that commission at the moment.

What about the information being passed here that there is replacement? Omo it is well sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greateemayo: 6:03pm On Mar 11
Nadeeyah:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danancy: 6:16pm On Mar 11
Gentlesoul2021:

I have also not heard anything

The part of your reference, has it been completed on your form sir. . .
Yes, I completed it during registration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 6:31pm On Mar 11
Gabby2112:

Pls I sent you a mail I have been following the place for a long time now. Have u submitted ur cv?
Bro, my mail is not active. A friend working there said they expected something beginning from January but till now, no show.
But from ur end, do u think that what my friend say is true?
For me I believe things happen steady on daily basis but it depends on ones connection

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sobirin: 7:11pm On Mar 11
CreekOne:
I saw the apl with my korokoro eyes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 7:32pm On Mar 11
Sobirin:

I saw the apl with my korokoro eyes

Yeah. The new DG has opened recruitment, albeit on a small scale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 8:21pm On Mar 11
So how much is the total package for a fresh graduate at ECN?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 8:33pm On Mar 11
CreekOne:

Please what's the pay for ECN? Is it juicy? I think I may be able to push🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yarok(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11
For those that has capacity and can help, please help a brother please 🙏 🙏 any kind of government job provided there will be salary by month end
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dpop1234: 10:38pm On Mar 11
Please is anyone still awaiting their APL from CBN??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 11:46pm On Mar 11
Please any info on REA Salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 12:28am On Mar 12
Camoready:

I learnt they pay well though don't know the range.

Is there anything happening there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stubsamm: 2:25am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 8:08am On Mar 12
Camoready:

send me a mail dabutuogah@gmail.com
or drop your contact here, though it's a fantastic place to work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:23am On Mar 12
ACKayleb:

send me a mail dabutuogah@gmail.com
or drop your contact here so we talk, I have some knowledge about REA

If you have any info about the salary, please drop it here so everyone can benefit. That’s the essence of this thread in the first place.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 8:59am On Mar 12
ECN (Energy Commission of Nigeria) as at 2013 had an entry level salary of N102,000 for Scientific Officer cadre. Pay is just fair, not on the A-list level obviously. New DG has been talking about improving welfare. Generally, the place is a stepping stone, not a place you want to spend your entire career at. Barely perform any tasks, normal government agency with a lot of redundancy.

If you want just any job, then you should push for it. I will like to hope their pay has improved since 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by victor4ekele(m): 9:32am On Mar 12
pls is there any hope? one of my brother got Apl from Federal........... since last year August and he did documentation and capturing immediately and was told to wait for posting and payment but upto now like more than 7 months, no update on the posting and payment. is there still hope for him? pls any way again??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 9:47am On Mar 12
ProIT:
ECN (Energy Commission of Nigeria) as at 2013 had an entry level salary of N102,000 for Scientific Officer cadre. Pay is just fair, not on the A-list level obviously. New DG has been talking about improving welfare. Generally, the place is a stepping stone, not a place you want to spend your entire career at. Barely perform any tasks, normal government agency with a lot of redundancy.

If you want just any job, then you should push for it. I will like to hope their pay has improved since 2013.

I heard it's like 200+ now, not sure though

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 10:32am On Mar 12
Wemoveee:

Please what's the pay for ECN? Is it juicy? I think I may be able to push🤷🏿‍♂️

It’s about 140k. No extra allowances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CreekOne: 10:34am On Mar 12
ProIT:

Yeah, the new DG is working on improving the working conditions. He came from NUPRC and was shocked at the pay at ECN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 10:54am On Mar 12
Good morning everyone, please do ITF accept recommendation letter from a senate for employment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12
stubsamm:
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com

How are you sure about this information and what is the company's name please?
I'm Interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by victor4ekele(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12
victor4ekele:
pls is there any hope? one of my brother got Apl from Federal........... since last year August and he did documentation and capturing immediately and was told to wait for posting and payment but upto now like more than 7 months, no update on the posting and payment. is there still hope for him? pls any way again??
pls someone should respond to this post, is there any hope
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by victor4ekele(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12
victor4ekele:
pls someone should respond to this post, is there any hope?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12
Abcdx:
Good morning everyone, please do ITF accept recommendation letter from a senate for employment?

Please the info gurus in the room make u help ur boy on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamooo088: 1:29pm On Mar 12
Please I need a sure plug to purchase a slot. Cash and carry please if there is any one in the house let me know through dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 2:05pm On Mar 12
victor4ekele:

Federal Civil Service Commission?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 2:06pm On Mar 12
I am using 3m to find NCC job slot, my dm is open for discussion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jummiejumjum, Embiid and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.