Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6274232 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 11:14am On Mar 13
Mohisah:
grin grin Walybounce
You're to pay a fine of 50,000.
MD sef dey behave like Ex-DG Ncc u no fit define dem even dem dey shine teeth wit u. I love person wer dey always pure. No need beatin arnd d bush
Please have you heard anything about NPA recruitment?
Please reply

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 11:24am On Mar 13
Mohisah:
grin grin Walybounce
You're to pay a fine of 50,000.
MD sef dey behave like Ex-DG Ncc u no fit define dem even dem dey shine teeth wit u. I love person wer dey always pure. No need beatin arnd d bush

Ahhh 50k for this uncle T’s ecenomy?? Kuku take am from my first ncc recharge card allowance Insha Allah 😂

It is what it is sha, we are all looking for upgrade and we need legit info to do that, no need to hide one if you have that will help someone na. If you no fit dash them connect give then info to use.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:58am On Mar 13
Fadeshewa301:

Please have you heard anything about NPA recruitment?
Please reply
Lol which agency be NPA?😁

Na dem Success1930 Nadingo Hussen240 Newcastle2023 Walybounce u go ask o.
Im just a lonely trekker like dis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nnenixt: 12:02pm On Mar 13
with the recent change in leadership, do u think, it will affect the NEW PAY? becos d new DG is not even in nimasa self, he was just appointed by tinubu. though he is having a vast experience in maritime.
freshyabstel:

As at 2022, Jamoh increased the net salary and allowances of fresh graduates from N8.5m to 13.5m per annum, in other words, as at 2022, fresh graduates net take home pay was 13.5m plus allowances and all, this one I’m 100% sure about this but don’t know the current annual take home pay now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 12:48pm On Mar 13
What’s the salary and allowance package for NCC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:06pm On Mar 13
Dalsa:

Nuprc hasn't done anything yet concerning recruitment, though as i was told by one of their staff upon visiting there office that the list is ready just that there are some internal issues that blocked the whole process. So hopefully if they amicably resolve those issues, people will be contacted.
What of NMDPRA?? what's going on with them?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 2:11pm On Mar 13
Mohisah:
Lol which agency be NPA?😁

Na dem Success1930 Nadingo Hussen240 Newcastle2023 Walybounce u go ask o.
Im just a lonely trekker like dis
Nigerian Ports Authority
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 2:16pm On Mar 13
Asking on someone's behalf, is it possible for a person who has not completed nysc to be in recruitment list of a top agency and resume after service.
Note: He has strong internal connection in the agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Intee:

Nothing new but they will surely call you guys this year
Amin sir 🙏🏽 The silence is much, don't know why it's taking so long now, may God see us through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:22pm On Mar 13
Malikey:
Asking on someone's behalf, is it possible for a person who has not completed nysc to be in recruitment list of a top agency and resume after service.

100% possible, if and only if, the connect na 10G...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Can we call a director of human capital 10G ?
Success1930:

100% possible, if and only if, the connect na 10G...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 2:56pm On Mar 13
HussenAdul:

Bro, my mail is not active. A friend working there said they expected something beginning from January but till now, no show.
But from ur end, do u think that what my friend say is true?
For me I believe things happen steady on daily basis but it depends on ones connection

For now I haven't heard anything different from what has been posted on the platform and even as my connect expects them to recruit this year, no one is sure of the time. It could be deep inside the year and maybe even towards 3rd or 4th quarter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojes402: 2:59pm On Mar 13
Earn as you go with Handyman.

Join the discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/8027364/earn-go-handyman
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13
Please can someone confirm if this is real please
It is stated that one needs to make a payment of 5k to register

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13
Dalsa:

Nuprc hasn't done anything yet concerning recruitment, though as i was told by one of their staff upon visiting there office that the list is ready just that there are some internal issues that blocked the whole process. So hopefully if they amicably resolve those issues, people will be contacted.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lokome: 3:32pm On Mar 13
FAKE
kot1917:
Please can someone confirm if this is real please
It is stated that one needs to make a payment of 5k to register

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:40pm On Mar 13
Malikey:
Can we call a director of human capital 10G ?
Lol for where?😁 not even 3G esp if he's not loyal to d boss.
10G is the Boss of the agency, Cttee Chair of d agency & Home of all, PRESIDENCY.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 4:51pm On Mar 13
Malikey:
1000% possible. Happened to a friend back then when we were serving.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13
lokome:
FAKE

Thanks boss you are valid
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13
Abeg who as information about NAFDAC
Is anything going on there presently please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 5:52pm On Mar 13
Sam768:

There's nothing impossible for God. Just believe, God is still on the throne. His connection never fails and better than your aforementioned 10G.
okay Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 5:52pm On Mar 13
LesTech:

Hello Sir, please can the Minister of State, FMPR be considered as a strong connection concerning this? Your response would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13
[quote author=Shamooo088 post=128901280]Please I need a sure plug to purchase a slot. Cash and carry please if there is any one in the house let
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 6:51pm On Mar 13
If the training that I have witnessed in state fire service is the same for Federal Fire Service, then most applicants are going to be extremely shocked if they are picked.

The training is like military training and those guys work under extremely dangerous conditions. You need to be extremely fit, courageous and ready to die to do that job.

My experience is from a certain state in southern Nigeria. I think those guys ought to earn more than medical officers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:11pm On Mar 13
PlsBanMe:
If the training that I have witnessed in state fire service is the same for Federal Fire Service, then most applicants are going to be extremely shocked if they are picked.

The training is like military training and those guys work under extremely dangerous conditions. You need to be extremely fit, courageous and ready to die to do that job.

My experience is from a certain state in southern Nigeria. I think those guys ought to earn more than medical officers.
Lol i no sure say my neighbor has ever visited his office 3x a month🤣🤣
Dem dey act like pensioners dat does wakes up one morning, "theyre goin to pension board for their funds🤣.
Na Junior cadre dey suffer sha

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13
kot1917:

Did you apply for for federal fire service if yes there’s sure slot now
I applied for Fire service, boss u go like help me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13
timibare:
I applied for Fire service, boss u go like help me?

What conpass did you apply for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13
kot1917:

What conpass did you apply for
compass 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13
timibare:
compass 8

Okay good
Where are located presently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13
kot1917:

Okay good
Where are located presently
I'm currently in ogun state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13
timibare:
I'm currently in ogun state

Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13
kot1917:

Send me a pm
boss, I don't av access to my current email attached to nairaland, kindly hit me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abcdx(m), Mubibond(m), Alfredd16, MarshRiley(m), Anonz, aisha92, HussenAdul, Danlex, Shukrah97 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.