Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244171 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09
CAPTIVATOR:

I want to say try to get the details of the FCC Commissioner for your state.

But just a general question to anyone on this thread: Do FCC Commissioners also get a say in State Government Job appointments?

Thanks so much sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambia(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09
gambia:
Hello House, please can anyone share the phone number of Senator Abdulfatai Buhari representing OyoNorth senatorial district or his P.A with me. I will appreciate sincerely.

Hello House, please can anyone assist? . Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 6:59pm On Mar 09
Good evening everyone... please still on Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON). Any news about APLs please I will greatly appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kheengz: 9:21pm On Mar 09
We will start hearing good news soon. I pray we all win and be successful.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 9:31pm On Mar 09
kheengz:
on what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09
Good evening my Nairaland family
Please is there any federal Govenment job that I can apply for thanks

Someone should kindly help

God bless you richly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:53am On Mar 10
Usman Danfodio is collecting CVs. It is worth trying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danancy: 8:54am On Mar 10
AAEA:
on what exactly?
Someone just made a wonderful prayer rather than say Amen, you are asking on what exactly. Aba now!
You win and be successful in all things. Chikena!!!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:22am On Mar 10
Ameen Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyumu 🤲🏽

kheengz:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogiame: 9:23am On Mar 10
Danancy:

Someone just made a wonderful prayer rather than say Amen, you are asking on what exactly. Aba now!
You win and be successful in all things. Chikena!!!
There's nothing wrong with the question.

We all came here for information and not prophecy or prayer points.

Information is Power.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:30am On Mar 10
Ogiame:
There's nothing wrong with the question.

We all came here for information and not prophecy or prayer points.

Information is Power.
Man is tired🤣
But say Ameen to it, u nvr can know where ur breakthru lies.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omosko(m): 10:09am On Mar 10
Please could anyone help me with any info about national steel council. I really want to know their salary and workers package.
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 10:40am On Mar 10
Oga mohisah or anyone else please does ncc recruit in batches or just one time in a year? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 10:55am On Mar 10
Just once. Either you are in or wait another year.
Malikey:
Oga mohisah or anyone else please does ncc recruit in batches or just one time in a year? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 11:02am On Mar 10
Okay thank you very much , sent you a mail
Daklo:
Just once. Either you are in or wait another year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ksmart90(m): 11:06am On Mar 10
Hello Xtruss, please any information on FIRS APLs??
Xtruzz:

FIRS hopefuls should be calm. The APL shared was for contract staff not permanent, it is not time for the main APL yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 11:41am On Mar 10
Xtruzz:

FIRS hopefuls should be calm. The APL shared was for contract staff not permanent, it is not time for the main APL yet.

I've never understood this contract staff ideology.
Why don't they kukuma make them staff.

I no just understand
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:59am On Mar 10
Anomz:

I've never understood this contract staff ideology.
Why don't they kukuma make them staff.

I no just understand
Lol Contract staff money dey sweet but bfr u know it, u're close to lay-off
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daklo: 12:19pm On Mar 10
Malikey:
Okay thank you very much , sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 1:40pm On Mar 10
How much does a fresh graduate earn in CBN, estimate of salary and allowance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 2:36pm On Mar 10
CAPTIVATOR:

I want to say try to get the details of the FCC Commissioner for your state.

But just a general question to anyone on this thread: Do FCC Commissioners also get a say in State Government Job appointments?

I will go with almost a 100% No if the appointment or recruitment is done under the state government.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 2:41pm On Mar 10
Daklo:
Hello. I sent you a mail

I haven’t received any mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10
akintosin780:
How much does a fresh graduate earn in CBN, estimate of salary and allowance

First year before confirmation, monthly salary is about 400k without upfront or allowances. After confirmation, monthly salary drops to 290k but you will get upfront and allowances that sums up to about 8M.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 4:59pm On Mar 10
Swagsultan1:

First year before confirmation, monthly salary is about 400k without upfront or allowances. After confirmation, monthly salary drops to 290k but you will get upfront and allowances that sums up to about 8M.
Is it safe to say Nimasa pays more for entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10
akintosin780:

Is it safe to say Nimasa pays more for entry level

I have no idea how much Nimasa pays
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 5:24pm On Mar 10
Pls, how is ITF pay for level8 (salary & allowances)
Also between ITF & FIRS, which of them is better in terms of pay

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:30pm On Mar 10
HussenAdul:
Pls, how is ITF pay for level8 (salary & allowances)
Also between ITF & FIRS, which of them is better in terms of pay
I learnt ITF retirement perks is far better than FIRS, tho i didn't care to comfirm frm deir desk officer

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 5:50pm On Mar 10
Salaam, how are we all doing?
Exxon Mobil
African Union
UNESCO
World Trade Organization

will be offering internships this year (please be checking their websites regularly to apply if eligible, one of my guys got a permanent position after NYSC from internship, it happens)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10
Please who knows what pencom pay package is for entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 5:56pm On Mar 10
Guys please how is recruitment process like, is it submission of cv ,then exams and interviews, then apl and finally documentation and resumption. Or how is it like typically
I need enlightenment please 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:06pm On Mar 10
Malikey:
Guys please how is recruitment process like, is it submission of cv ,then exams and interviews, then apl and finally documentation and resumption. Or how is it like typically
I need enlightenment please 🙏
1. With-strong-connect = CV submission = straight to documentation

2. By-the-book-connect = application - skip exam - may/not skip screening - documentation = start job/training.

3. Without-connect = application - exam - screening - name replacement= try again next time.

oya which one you get?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 6:08pm On Mar 10
Thank you boss 🙏
PlsStayAlive:

1. With-strong-connect = CV submission = straight to documentation

2. By-the-book-connect = application - skip exam - may/not skip screening - documentation = start job/training.

3. Without-connect = application - exam - screening - name replacement= try again next time.

oya which one you get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aisha92, Matmaye, Dan112, hannychic, Lenaaa, Gboy4444, Mahonnne, pappydeewhy, Sultan8 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.