Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270366 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Sorry to say this but I think you guys are not serious, just because mr11 said one senator helped him all of you are now calling senators on phone? do you people even read what mr11 wrote? his friend is aid to the senator,do you know the work his aid might have did to help him talk to the senator on his behalf? the truth is that the senator you are calling will responded to you but won't help you or you think he doesn't have people that helped him win election that he will help and he will leave them to help you abi? one thing about you so called graduate is that you feel too big to beg.let advice you guys choose one day and pray choose those agencies you need put them in pray and ask God to make way for you then after have faith that God as answered you then visit those agencies in abuja meet people in those office and beg them to help you that they are your last hope, knee down and cry to them forget your big boy and big girls you know what you want cry and beg ,call them mummy's and daddys not sir or ma after doing that believe me your cry and begging must touch someone there to help you or take you to their ogas instead of wasting your time calling senators.Before you go to those agencies make sure you give beggers money believe me you will smile later. take my advice and remain bless.
Kokolet11, you are my last hope ooooo, am kneeling down and crying and begging you to help with this custom recruitment. Daddy please help me ooooo I applied for custom. Please let my cry and begging touch your heart. God bless you whether you help me or not because you have done well Daddy.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
madam go through those pages again and tell me where I mentioned that you insulted him.

When he mentioned me, you said you were the one that settled our misunderstanding.. I am sorry if I dnt check well, but I was not the one. I pray God answer out prayers. Hang on bro, your breakthrough is close. My husband graduated since 2014 too and things have not been going fine since, so you are not the only one, dnt stop praying and dnt give up on God. I love you sisterly kiss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

When he mentioned me, you said you were the one that settled our misunderstanding.. I am sorry if I dnt check well, but I was not the one. I pray God answer out prayers. Hang on bro, your breakthrough is close. My husband graduated since 2014 too and things have not been going fine since, so you are not the only one, dnt stop praying and dnt give up on God. I love you sisterly kiss
you didn't check well ma'am. He was the one that made the mistake not me.. He had little misunderstanding with a sister here in the afternoon and I told them not to quarrel. I haven't even come across your Monica before.. I no vex Sha.. I wonder why you now said I should pour sand in your garri... It's wrong to even say that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet 11( Dbanj) the reason why you gain momentum here just because people eyes has been blindfolded because of the rate of unemployment in the land. They never thought you have being on this forum for sometime now and how come a sudden philanthropist to secure jobs for people. You and I know that you have a mission here. There is a guying lamenting on this forum for years now by the name "Heineken" if you truly have a connection as you said start from that guy because we all know here that the guy is not your affiliate and if you help him everybody will believe you.
Sir please and please forgive for trying to help people that my heart told me to help,I can't help everybody here but since you and three others think that I have mission here good and fine I'm out of here I won't help again for sake of peace but know this I didn't ask anyone to offer me money but rather I wanted to help them from my heart without any offer, @real1000 don't you ever disclose my identity here for any reason and for you the op if you are willing to know my identity and you also stay in abuja drop me your contact I will send someone to pick you up to meet me. Wish you all the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
please their is a Lady that said something like they relocated because of Dangote work but they later got a mail that her husband is over age for the job please if you are the lady and your husband apply for custom job mail me and indicate your mail here so that I will respond please do it before today run's out.

Please sir, let me drop my phone number.. Please let God use you for us sir. Please I am on my knee sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feemmy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mr Kokolet11 , can06 And anybody reading this and has the ability to help should help me, I need a job any job is ok for me, I will really appreciate that person for life. Abeg na beg I dey beg the big men on Nairaland
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Sir please and please forgive for trying to help people that my heart told me to help,I can't help everybody here but since you and three others think that I have mention here good and fine I'm out of here I won't help again for sake of peace but know this I didn't ask anyone to offer me money but rather I wanted to help them from my heart without any offer, @real1000 don't you ever disclose my identity here for any reason and for you the op if you are willing to know my identity and you also stay in abuja drop me your contact I will send someone to pick you up to meet me. Wish you all the best.

Please sir, I believe in you, let God use you for. Me sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
you didn't check well ma'am. He was the one that made the mistake not me.. He had little misunderstanding with a sister here in the afternoon and I told them not to quarrel. I haven't even come across your Monica before.. I no vex Sha.. I wonder why you now said I should pour sand in your garri... It's wrong to even say that

I am sorry, dnt mean to hurt you at all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samklef413: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please my follow job seeker do you seat down one day and think what is purpose of going to school and certified in your field but to get job and to show appreciations to many hands that help you during school days now be come a problem. Few of us they sent us to school because we can change our family suitation but this Nigeria is dream killer
May God just have mercy on us.
Some Adam products are in hunger day and night.
Let keep paying and open our eyes to secure opportunities .
God bless us AMEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

I am sorry, dnt mean to hurt you at all.
tor
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feemmy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Sir please and please forgive for trying to help people that my heart told me to help,I can't help everybody here but since you and three others think that I have mission here good and fine I'm out of here I won't help again for sake of peace but know this I didn't ask anyone to offer me money but rather I wanted to help them from my heart without any offer, @real1000 don't you ever disclose my identity here for any reason and for you the op if you are willing to know my identity and you also stay in abuja drop me your contact I will send someone to pick you up to meet me. Wish you all the best.

Pls don't because one person and let everyone suffer, help those u have the ability to help, you are doing it for God.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
sir I was the one that pleaded on her behalf then when you both where exchanging words. Like you didn't see my post?

Why are you denying it? He asked of the lady with the husband issue and you wrote this as a reply. Instead of you to apologise for the mistake, you're lying.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

Sir, don't do that please, there will always be doubters, don't let that discourage you, it's only God that can reward you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Baba pls don't do this for the sake of some of us,we are all human being and we are here to make mistake,pls help some of us and God will also answer your prayer and meet u at your point of need.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

Why are you denying it? He asked of the lady with the husband issue and you wrote this as a reply. Instead of you to apologise for the mistake, you're lying.
on her behalf.. On this lady in question. It was another lady in the afternoon. It was probably a coincidence or I shouldn't have replied the quote. Nawao.. Don't make me say what I don't like na.. Shebi I have explained to this lady now. You have the guts to tell me am lying like I'm stupid and I don't know what I'm saying? What's your business here? Haven't I explained to this lady in question?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
on her behalf.. On this lady in question. It was another lady in the afternoon. It was probably a coincidence or I shouldn't have replied the quote. Nawao.. Don't make me say what I don't like na.. Shebi I have explained to this lady now. You have the guts to tell me am lying like I'm stupid and I don't know what I'm saying? What's your business here? Haven't I explained to this lady in question?

Nigga say what you want. You made a mistake assuming she was the same person he had a quarrel with when he asked of her. It's a mistake, own up to it, instead of playing around it. You nearly cost her something with your assumption. Be a man and fucking apologise or move on. You want to drag this, believe me nigga I got all day.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

Nigga say what you want. You made a mistake assuming she was the same person he had a quarrel with when he asked of her. It's a mistake, own up to it, instead of playing around it. You nearly cost her something with your assumption. Be a man and fucking apologise or move on. You want to drag this, believe me nigga I got all day.
it's all good... I should apologise for something I didn't do? You have the guts to tell me to stop playing around it? Around what?.... I Won't reply you again. Goodnight.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
please their is a Lady that said something like they relocated because of Dangote work but they later got a mail that her husband is over age for the job please if you are the lady and your husband apply for custom job mail me and indicate your mail here so that I will respond please do it before today run's out.

This was his question and that was your answer, when she wasn't the person that he had the quarrel with, isn't that plain evil. If it isn't evil, then it's a mistake and you should be APOLOGISING, not making her look like a fool. Lying for no damn reason.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samklef413: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

Please sir, do your best as you're doing now. Don't allow small things to change your mind consider we people that we are just view your comments and we are happy within ourselves am also a job seeker but am not staying in Abuja. Once again sir, help people around you more so that we unemployment guys can reduce here.
Thanks for the smile you put in people's face.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

Yeye guy, did you think we are fools here... Did you think I don't know you have some affiliate here you don't need to disappear because we have already discovered your scope. Some guys here call themselves a graduate and they can't differentiate between right and wrong. Don't be blindfolded because of rate of unemployment.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

This was his question and that was your answer, when she wasn't the person that he had the quarrel with, isn't that plain evil. If it isn't evil, then it's a mistake and you should be APOLOGISING, not making her look like a fool. Lying for no damn reason.
God.. I hate it when you don't know what you're saying.. I'm lying? For what na? I said I didn't so something and you're telling me I did it?.. Are you OK?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
ademmy102:

Yeye guy, did you think we are fools here... Did you think I don't know you have some affiliate here you don't need to disappear because we have already discovered your scope. Some guys here call themselves a graduate and they can't differentiate between right and wrong. Don't be blindfolded because of rate of unemployment.
baba I replied sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
it's all good... I should apologise for something I didn't do? You have the guts to tell me to stop playing around it? Around what?.... I Won't reply you again. Goodnight.

Oh please, you're a liar. And the fact that you're not apologising for such huge mistake makes you look evil. Stop editing and re-writing bullshit. Why will someone not just apologise instead of making her apologise for the costly mistake you made? You're not a good person, you're selfish.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
God.. I hate it when you don't know what you're saying.. I'm lying? For what na? I said I didn't so something and you're telling me I did it?.. Are you OK?

Nigga I thought you weren't replying me no more, trina make up your mind or nah? I have quoted your reply how are you going to deny something in writing? Are you blind? With your lying ass.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

Oh please, you're a liar. And the fact that you're not apologising for such huge mistake makes you look evil. Stop editing and re-writing bullshit. Why will someone not just apologise instead of making her apologise for the costly mistake you made? You're not a good person, you're selfish.
I'm not a good person? Do you know me? I won't reply you again.. No p.. Just don't do this outside with the wrong person.. Pls. Goodnight
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet 11( Dbanj) the reason why you gain momentum here just because people eyes has been blindfolded because of the rate of unemployment in the land. They never thought you have being on this forum for sometime now and how come a sudden philanthropist to secure jobs for people. You and I know that you have a mission here. There is a guying lamenting on this forum for years now by the name "Heineken" if you truly have a connection as you said start from that guy because we all know here that the guy is not your affiliate and if you help him everybody will believe you.
Shut up! U are also a scammer here.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
I'm not a good person? Do you know me? I won't reply you again.. No p.. Just don't do this outside with the wrong person.. Pls. Goodnight

Thank God I don't interact with people who can't own up to their mistakes. By the way, this is the 888th time you're telling me how you won't reply me again. Make up your damn mind, cause nigga...I got all day.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spacks(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
boss you don't have to prove anything to anyone just do your thing, at your own discretion. you are a rear jem.. I'm still open for help as you rightly said "he who needs help need not to be shy" smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spacks(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
To be a first son is not easy seriously, everybody looking up to you and if you ain't providing you're worthless cry .. I no my time will come.. I just need any fg job in other to help my parents, they tried for me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening people, please who know the salary of a non academic staff ( entry level )in NOUN . Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

Thank God I don't interact with people who can't own up to their mistakes. By the way, this is the 888th time you're telling me how you won't reply me again. Make up your damn mind, cause nigga...I got all day.

Thanks for the observations but, please, pardon him.. I actually decided to play it cool was why I didn't drag it with him but, I apologized instead because of his condition, I dnt want to add to it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
frank417:

Shut up! U are also a scammer here.

If you like change your identity million time I know your tactics. Am wiser than you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: asiwaju60, Hawie23luv, balher(m), Peterlove11 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.