Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252505 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
I just wish I can get Governor seyi makinde's phone number let me try my luck... I believe the man will bless me with a job. I have suffered... If you see me, you go know. I don't smile again these days. Since 2014 fa. I apply anything. God please bless me this year o before I go commit suicide.. I Don tire seriously. I Don old na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omotolanibaby(f): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nancygoje:
I'm very sad right now, I called one of the member house of reps in Kaduna State, the response I got was very unpleasant and heartbroken. What else can I do since those in the authority seems not to be helping? 11 yrs after graduation I'm still job hunting. May God grant us favor from above.
this are the things the poster kokolet was saying , its always,better if you are introduced through people that are close to senators or house of rep member.Atleast there is no harm in trying your luck with another strategy.May God send helpers to you soon

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nancygoje:
I'm very sad right now, I called one of the member house of reps in Kaduna State, the response I got was very unpleasant and heartbroken. What else can I do since those in the authority seems not to be helping? 11 yrs after graduation I'm still job hunting. May God grant us favor from above.

What actually happened
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Can06: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Aniekpeno11:

Well done Sir for your nice gesture towards others. Please Sir kindly extend your benevolence my way o. Na job o, I applied for ALL NDLEA, CUSTOMS, ICPC, INEC. anyone you or anyone can help me with, I will be forever grateful. Thank you in advance.

Even if you can't help me sef, for helping others you don try. Three heavy gbosa for you

Note: Please try to overlook some of the annoying things people have said here. We are all learning.

Pm me as fast as possible ur kind words will open doors for u. Keep it up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pacypatty:
Can someone pls assist me,am not asking for money but for employment, I applied for inec & civil defense. Pls am getting tired,my fighting spirit is tired since 2009, I have prayed,fasted,sow seed ,midnight prayers,vigils,arms giving... What's left? If you can assist me pls do, if you can't no problem . thanks all
Did you apply for custom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
I just wish I can get Governor seyi makinde's phone number let me try my luck... I believe the man will bless me with a job. I have suffered... If you see me, you go know. I don't smile again these days. Since 2014 fa. I apply anything. God please bless me this year o before I go commit suicide.. I Don tire seriously. I Don old na
Hmm,God will help us I finished 2010 and my wife finished 2014 since no job,we are just hustling.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
sir please let me come and say hello to you tomorrow at national mosque. Can I pm you? Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Can06: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Midex88:

What actually happened

Never get discouraged, keep d fighting spirit on. We don't have equal destinies but we have equal destination which is SUCCESS. Pm me if u can.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
Wow sorry sir my
Phone was down that is why I didn't reply on time. Sir I was still serving when custom form came out,I didn't register for it thanks for your kindness.
OK
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tobigab12:
Hmm,God will help us I finished 2010 and my wife finished 2014 since no job,we are just hustling.
amen sir... I'm suffering ehn. Most times to eat I have to visit friends. I was doing bricklaying but had to stop because of serious back pain. Till now I still have that same shoe I wear. Even if they call me for interview now no tie or long sleeve.. I pray God help us this year.. It's not funny. I was suicidal one time, thank God I'm better now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
OK
Mr kokolet11 pls help out I register for the custom, help me pls sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
ademmy102:
I laughed seen some comments here... As a graduate we ought to have known a true benevolent person. Someone just came online create a rancour and before you knew it another person came onboard requesting for money and in a twinkle of an eye he transfered 50k and the person should call him by 6pm for a job and before you know it everybody start sending him your email to find you a job. I don't blame you that's what Nigeria has turned everybody into if not your instinct should tell you what the benevolent guy doing in this forum if not that is looking for job too. I laugh in swaili
Your type is the reason why I won't reply those that mentioned me or check their mail but if you are in abuja and you want to know who I am tell me where to meet you in abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Can06: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

God will reward u for the kind acts of urs. Pls let join efforts to assist others in our little ways. Its pays to help. More importantly, forget what some bad fellows may say. U are a very kind fellow. God bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Your type is the reason why I won't reply those that mentioned me or check their mail but if you are in abuja and you want to know who I am tell me where to meet you in abuja.
bro let me come on he's behalf sir... I'm in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
. But pls because of just one person don't ignore our call,have been hustling since 2010 and my wife also finished as an accountant since 2014 without job in osun state, pls help out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can06:

God will reward u for the kind acts of urs. Pls let join efforts to assist others in our little ways. Its pays to help. More importantly, forget what some bad fellows may say. U are a very kind fellow. God bless u.
sir I sent a pm pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
please their is a Lady that said something like they relocated because of Dangote work but they later got a mail that her husband is over age for the job please if you are the lady and your husband apply for custom job mail me and indicate your mail here so that I will respond please do it before today run's out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can06:

can06 pls assist me if u can on that of nscdc,will really appreciate it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
I graduated since 2016 but no job Sir... Bachelors Degree with 2nd Class Upper, I applied for Custom. I'll be much grateful if you're opportuned to assist as feeding & financing hasn't been easy. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
please their is a Lady that said something like they relocated because of Dangote work but they later got a mail that her husband is over age for the job please if you are the lady and your husband apply for custom job mail me and indicate your mail here so that I will respond please do it before today run's out.
sir I was the one that pleaded on her behalf then when you both where exchanging words. Like you didn't see my post?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Some people are just stupid did I mention here that I need a job?If you want to know who I am come to national mosque abuja I'm close to that place you can mail me I will send you my contact number then after our meeting you will start respecting people here,I'm waiting for your mail.
pls Sir can u help me with any job in abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
pls I applied for custom pls help out sir.may God bless u sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tor I've tried my best... God na your hand I dey as usual... May God bless us all. Na small small. I believe it won't continue this way... If go no go this year, if na suicide we go do am anyhow. Iran meta o gbodo toshi Sha no ma n so. Osu mi olorun. Ha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
sparkyJ:

@ kokolet sir, i requested to talk to u privately. U know dis is a public forum & i kno u understand my Point. I actually need ur favour (not money o). Lol
i already sent a mail request. pls sir, reply me. Thanks
I will reply you later OK.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

No sir I didn't. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Firmjudge:

Don't talk like this remember for everyone on Earth were would we have been without his Mercy's? Think about that! God still comes through and he will come through. Mine has been five six now but I really understand your plight..

Stay strong for all of us in this forum.
Bless you.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokolet11: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
sir I was the one that pleaded on her behalf then when you both where exchanging words. Like you didn't see my post?
Wait do you mean the lady I was talking now is the on that insulted me today? well let me check her file.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Supermajor(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
I will reply you later OK.

Being like you has always been my prayer point since 2011. Which is "God make me a solution to people problem". May God continue to bless you and others who are out here to help others abundantly.
I also need your help sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
I don't blame those who are doubting mr Kokolet11 much, because we've seen some individuals here who appeared to be benevolent or made people believe so and they turned out to be scammers in the long run e.g mudi26, sole26 and so on but this doesn't mean we should be accusing Kokolet11 of being a fraud... A proverb in yoruba says 'if we should close our eyes in order to let evil people pass, we won't be aware when a good person walks by'...This means we should avoid calling people names because we have doubts about them

Mr Kokolet11, don't be annoyed though, forgive them and don't stop being an amazing person that you are, may God reward you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Wait do you mean the lady I was talking now is the on that insulted me today? well let me check her file.
sir I don't really think so. What I'm saying is that I was the first person that interfere and said you both should stop quarreling. Please sir help me, I'm more than suffering. I just can't say much here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobigab12: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
NCS/C08/164145.pls that my custom registration number help me out sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Muhammadjr12(m), Gensanusi(m), usydre(m), Ibaadallah, Greateemayo, Otunba77(m), emitsu123, Moh99, misB, edublack, Edafe19(m), POLS, Oppy2020 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.