Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253154 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

Thanks for the observations but, please, pardon him.. I actually decided to play it cool was why I didn't drag it with him but, I apologized instead because of his condition, I dnt want to add to it.

I get you sis, but we shouldn't let stupidity slide every time. Whatever happened to 'sorry, I mistook you for the other lady' ? Anyways I pray you get your heart's desires.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
ademmy102:

Kokolet 11( Dbanj) the reason why you gain momentum here just because people eyes has been blindfolded because of the rate of unemployment in the land. They never thought you have being on this forum for sometime now and how come a sudden philanthropist to secure jobs for people. You and I know that you have a mission here. There is a guying lamenting on this forum for years now by the name "Heineken" if you truly have a connection as you said start from that guy because we all know here that the guy is not your affiliate and if you help him everybody will believe you.
I know you are the same person as Heineken just because he did not help you, you choose to scatter other people's plan.I am not Yoruba but when I see Yoruba names I know. This is your email name and nairaland land if you continue this way no one will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
I have a permit for just one person to get into the National Assembly

Incase you have need to see ur Honorable or Senator kindly get across to me on essiene80@gmail.com

Please be sure to make it on or before 11am tomorrow Friday being 6th of March

whoever sends a mail first will be attended to.

It's completely FREE OF CHARGE, all U have to do is to be at the gate on or before 11am so u can be covered by the permit

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SENESCO(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
I called my senator yesterday but he didn't pick it. I sent a mail to him in the morning and called him just now. He told me I should better go and get the names of those presently recruiting cos that's the only way he can help me. Pls someone should help me list the names of the MDAs recruiting presently.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
I know you are the same person as Heineken just because he did not help you, you choose to scatter other people's plan.I am not Yoruba but when I see Yoruba names I know. This is your email name and nairaland land if you continue this way no one will help you.
funny man.. So Heineken and ademmy102 na same thing abi.. Just because I asked you to help me? Well he's coming to reply you baba.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:

I wouldn't be surprise, nigga is two faced. Wasn't he the same person that was given some money some weeks ago here? Yet he hates to see anyone else get help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
cesil26:

Incase you have need to see ur Honorable or Senator kindly get across to me on essiene80@gmail.com

It's completely FREE OF CHARGE, all U have to do is to be at the gate on or before 11am so u can be covered by the permit
Well done Sir. Keep up the good work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000 and please baba remove those things... Don't make people think I'm a scammer o. I beg you. Try remove. I'm not ademmy102
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omotolanibaby(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Your type is the reason why I won't reply those that mentioned me or check their mail but if you are in abuja and you want to know who I am tell me where to meet you in abuja.
Try to see heneiken since he is willing to meet u up tomoa at least with that you can do liltle you can for him,and so as to prove those people doubting you wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
cesil26:

I dey Delta now,I for dey that gate before 11am self. God bless you. If all Nigerians learn to help one another,life would be much easier. Once again,God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

I wouldn't be surprise, nigga is two faced. Wasn't he the same person that was given some money some weeks ago here? Yet he hates to see anyone else get help.
I don't know why you hate me so much.. And you don't know me o... Pls forgive me ma.. I'm sorry. That stuff then was a mistake actually. I shouldn't have quote that mention... I only have one moniker and this it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour pls madam just forgive me.. I'm not same as ademmy102. He's coming to reply all this mentions. Now am apologising. It was a mistake... Pls at least now I Don beg. I'm not a scammer.. Don't make people here that wants to help me think am a scam. Some even know me off nairaland and we've met. Abeg o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Can06:

Pm me as fast as possible ur kind words will open doors for u. Keep it up.
Thank you Sir. Na from you and kokolet we dey try learn from. God bless you guys real good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
I don't know why you hate me so much.. And you don't know me o... Pls forgive me ma.. I'm sorry. That stuff then was a mistake actually. I shouldn't have quote that mention... I only have one moniker and this it.

This was it, all of it. You've shown maturity and I respect that. I doubt that you're a scammer though, never thought that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

This was it, all of it. You've shown maturity and I respect that. I doubt that you're a scammer though, never thought that.
seriously what happened then was a mistake and it was from that man not even me... So I didn't see myself apologising. You know sometimes if I apologise you might think I did it intentionally. The mistake I did was that I mentioned the wrong post... I'm sorry once again. I'm not a scammer. I'm just Heineken here. And I believe the guy is coming to say a word... Abeg no vex mama.. That's not me actually, I was angry probably because you accused me. Though it wasn't intentional. God is my witness...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kadreeG7(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:

pls remove this sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Well, as for me, it was a senator's driver that forwarded my CV o. A man(the driver) I didn't know before n he too didn't know me. He said when oga asked them to pick 3 CVs for submission, he just decided to add mine(CV I submitted over 2 years before that time). He said "I just saw ur name n added it to the other two CVs without a reason" (but I knew that was GOD at work). Feel bad I lost his nbr.
Never give up, Las Las we all go dey alright by GOD'S grace.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
frank417:
Shut up! U are also a scammer here.
lol. why do u say so?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
I swear God will not forgive you real1000 if you cause this Heineken guy not to receive favour here. Do u really understand how it feels to be accused for who you're not??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Favourflavour:

I get you sis, but we shouldn't let stupidity slide every time. Whatever happened to 'sorry, I mistook you for the other lady' ? Anyways I pray you get your heart's desires.

Amen. Thanks sis. #Hugs#
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
cephaswizzy:
I swear God will not forgive you real1000 if you cause this Heineken guy not to receive favour here. Do u really understand how it feels to be accused for who you're not??

thanks bro. I Won't even say anything since God knows I'm clean..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:
baba I'm not ademmy102.. I Won't forgive you for life and I'm serious if people seeing this are mistaken me for a scammer..I Won't forgive you baba I'm serious. I'm not a scammer. I have suffered so well man, no use your own add am again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
seriously what happened then was a mistake and it was from that man not even me... So I didn't see myself apologising. You know sometimes if I apologise you might think I did it intentionally. The mistake I did was that I mentioned the wrong post... I'm sorry once again. I'm not a scammer. I'm just Heineken here. And I believe the guy is coming to say a word... Abeg no vex mama.. That's not me actually, I was angry probably because you accused me. Though it wasn't intentional. God is my witness...

Hmmmm,so you don't think I deserve an apology too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:

bro, I sent you a mail kindly reply please...
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

Hmmmm,so you don't think I deserve an apology too.
lol see you. Forget apology jor. Oya no vex.. By God's grace it shall be well with you and oga. Please pray for me too always... I'm not happy. I'm going through plenty things lol. God go bless you mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
real1000:

If I need help from your affiliate I wouldn't have disclosed your tactics. Have beyond that levels to be scam by people of your caliber. Scammer

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africaflozy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
lol see you. Forget apology jor. Oya no vex.. By God's grace it shall be well with you and oga. Please pray for me too always... I'm not happy. I'm going through plenty things lol. God go bless you mama

Just kidding tho ... God will answer our prayers soon.. I wish I Can help you, to let you know how I feel for you. But! It's well with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nomzylicious:

lol. why do u say so?
Because I've had an encounter with him. He once said he will help me submit my credentials to his link at tetfund to land a job, but when i told him i was going to bring my credentials to him in person, he declined and told me to send it to his email and also send money for transport and printing grin . he called and called me and chatted me up to send the money grin

Someone that claim to have a federal job but is still very much active here looking for a job. Ademmy102 is a scammer!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
africaflozy:

Just kidding tho ... God will answer our prayers soon.. I wish I Can help you, to let you know how I feel for you. But! It's well with us.
seriously it wasn't my fault too. I was just angry. I'm always angry sef these days. Lol. I'm so sorry. It wasn't intentional truly. Mbok no vex.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ummie6: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heineken:
House pls how far about icpc?
pls who has any update on ICPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyajelili:

Idiot that thinks everyone on this thread is a job seeker. Be there forming King Kong on this thread till you waste away.

Shut up! From your posts, one could intuitively speculate that your mental state is in perplexity. English is a language, not a measure of intelligence. That one can't speak sophisticated English doesn't necessarily entails that he's a dullard. Be reasonable madam English!

Nonsense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Did she think she can insult me and go free or she think that nairaland is faceless Abi?If she mess up with me I will trace me and mess her up her I.p address is enough for me.

Shatap! Stop being parsimonious! The truth is, you can't even do anything to her even with your social stratification!
Be humble!

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PlsStayAlive, Beeyouu, Newcastle2023(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.