Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251943 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 9:23pm On Mar 15
MessiisGoat:

My brother if i did, I wouldn't be here.
Correct!
Please keep us posted bro, my connect said I should update him if I hear anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Appoints Mrs Zubaida Umar As The Director General Of The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA).

●Mrs Zubaida Will Become The First Woman To Serve As DG Of NEMA When Her Appointment Is Confirmed By The Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15
Mahonnne:

Correct!
Please keep us posted bro, my connect said I should update him if I hear anything.
Advice:
Also pray he should not use the information for his wife, son, daughter, relatives or girlfriends. Talking from experience. I don’t know if anybody has experienced such sad development before?

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:09pm On Mar 15
Many times sef, this is a common occurrence, most of the strong connect dont know when things are happening as they dont have time but when you tell some of them, they'll use it for their own people and tell you they havent forget they're still on it

ZARAMITE:

Advice:
Also pray he should not use the information for his wife, son, daughter, relatives or girlfriends. Talking from experience. I don’t know if anybody has experienced such sad development before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HrmRainbow: 10:12pm On Mar 15
Please, I'm in dire need of a FG job, anyone with a sure connect for any class A or B job should please reach out to me or better still let me be the first to book down when it's available.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15
MessiisGoat:

Don't worry
I'll reach out to you.

Okay, I'm waiting 🤲
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:22am On Mar 16
Please who can help me with Ajuri number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moji12(f): 6:21am On Mar 16
Mohisah:
U knw howit goes bro abi u want Allah to remind u on d day where u wld hv no enough 50k worth to give? Donate d funds to any Islamiyyah inshaAllah, that's my wish

Is it only islamiyah that is here? Nawa ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 6:22am On Mar 16
MessiisGoat:

My brother if i did, I wouldn't be here.

@MessiisGoat, please are you aware of the likely release of more APLs by BOI later this month? Kindly respond to this my brother. It's urgent please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 6:38am On Mar 16
Newcastle2023:

@MessiisGoat, please are you aware of the likely release of more APLs by BOI later this month? Kindly respond to this my brother. It's urgent please.

Depends on the availability of vacancy
So it's under probability.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 7:55am On Mar 16
Moji12:

I just taya.... They're gradually turning here to another thing entirely. The other day, one was using Hausa to communicate and ask questions here.

This is a public forum not Arewa or Muslim forum.. Make una take am easy with the religion thing.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 8:24am On Mar 16
JayyXXX:
I just taya.... They're gradually turning here to another thing entirely. The other day, one was using Hausa to communicate and ask questions here.

This is a public forum not Arewa or Muslim forum.. Make una take am easy with the religion thing.
The guy that spoke in Hausa already apologised #twice (your eye didn't see that one) now you're bringing religious talk into simple conversation between two people based on their preferences for charity and here you are trying to gaslight them. Say good or keep quiet. Do better bro, cause this is not it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 8:26am On Mar 16
MessiisGoat:

Depends on the availability of vacancy
So it's under probability.
Can you please confirm the nature of BOI interview? What kind of questions do they ask please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:11am On Mar 16
Newcastle2023:

hi bro, I'm also expecting something from BOI. can we exchange contact and discuss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seedic: 9:15am On Mar 16
Take note

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:33am On Mar 16
ZARAMITE:

Advice:
Rampant amongst Politicians. About 10 Senators did dat to some people close to me. I told them not to visit with any info of job they failed to heed my advice. The Senators gave each of them quack recommedation letters n calls. They went thru bck door to fix their preferred.
Till date, if my guys that went to their respective Senators, should have a 5sec meeting with any of them, they wouldn't mind to biff them on the face 🤣🤣

Me no go ever do anythin with any Politician from NASS except we've a business outside your title. If u lie to me, i go block u irrespective of ur position. My nature is to believe, my helper should be like a sibling or a parent-like, not smbdy usin me fr his gain & I'll be lookin like a puppet😁💔. Na God dey connect pesin!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 9:33am On Mar 16
Omuka:
hi bro, I'm also expecting something from BOI. can we exchange contact and discuss?
Sure! Kindly search for Newcastle2023 on Telegram and send me a chat.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:39am On Mar 16
JayyXXX:

You're right to air your freedom, but pls n pls don't mistake Hausa for a religion. Hausa is a language..
Make we try no dey drag religion cm small tlk. The pesin wer spk Hausa don apologize like 2x already. Do hv a happy weekend, Boss

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:53am On Mar 16
Newcastle2023:
Sure! Kindly search for Newcastle2023 on Telegram and send me a chat.
It's showing a channel on telegram. Can you mail me your number on Ihsanogirima@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 10:18am On Mar 16
Moji12:

Islamiyah is where people learn Arabic and Islamic culture not a person's name in this context... I grabbed that when I was serving in the north.

At least you pay tithe to the church too, let him donate to Islamiyah.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desmondum: 10:22am On Mar 16
JayyXXX:

It's just like someone reminding you to pay your tithe or offering in the church. If you don't know something, ask questions. Don't turn this place to a war zone please.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 10:37am On Mar 16
Mohisah:
Rampant amongst Politicians. About 10 Senators did dat to some people close to me. I told them not to visit with any info of job they failed to heed my advice. The Senators gave each of them quack recommedation letters n calls. They went thru bck door to fix their preferred.
Till date, if my guys that went to their respective Senators, should have a 5sec meeting with any of them, they wouldn't mind to biff them on the face 🤣🤣

Me no go ever do anythin with any Politician from NASS except we've a business outside your title. If u lie to me, i go block u irrespective of ur position. My nature is to believe, my helper should be like a sibling or a parent-like, not smbdy usin me fr his gain & I'll be lookin like a puppet😁💔. Na God dey connect pesin!
I once got information about recruitment in one agency and I met my political connect to assist me with recommendation letter.
He gave me a sealed letter to the head of the agency but my instinct just told me to check content of the letter, unfortunately the man listed his own candidates in the letter he gave me that was sealed and to be delivered by myself. There and then I burnt the letter and since then he lost my respect.

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 10:45am On Mar 16
tintedtaf:

I once got information about recruitment in one agency and I met my political connect to assist me with recommendation letter.
He gave me a sealed letter to the head of the agency but my instinct just told me to check content of the letter, unfortunately the man listed his own candidates in the letter he gave me that was sealed and to be delivered by myself. There and then I burnt the letter and since then he lost my respect.
What a high level of insensitivity of the man.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 11:13am On Mar 16
Omuka:
It's showing a channel on telegram. Can you mail me your number on Ihsanogirima@gmail.com
Ok, thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 11:22am On Mar 16
Newcastle2023:

Can you please confirm the nature of BOI interview? What kind of questions do they ask please?

Just Basic questions
Name of the ministry it's under, name of the minister heading it
How you'd resolve a conflict with a coworker
Whether you're a smart or hard worker
And finally if you'd accept to be posted to any state.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:32am On Mar 16
tintedtaf:

Nawao! It better he told u to get out than insulting your personality. It's a total relegation to someone's worth. I no fit just imagine dis. Ahswear i go seal bck message in same envelope n deliver it to him through DHL expressing how petty he's. Threaten his constuency votes by goin to publish what he did🤣

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 12:06pm On Mar 16
MessiisGoat:

Just Basic questions
Name of the ministry it's under, name of the minister heading it
How you'd resolve a conflict with a coworker
Whether you're a smart or hard worker
And finally if you'd accept to be posted to any state.
MessiisGoat please any comments on SON APLs or if it has already been shared?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16
untoldtruth:

The guy that spoke in Hausa already apologised #twice (your eye didn't see that one) now you're bringing religious talk into simple conversation between two people based on their preferences for charity and here you are trying to gaslight them. Say good or keep quiet. Do better bro, cause this is not it.
If I saw the apologies he tendered, I wouldn't have reacted that way.

I brought the religious talk cos it's getting out of hand. This is not the first time. Any small thing, “Insha Allah” and other Islamic pleasantries. Here nor be Mosque abeg.

It should stop forthwith.

Peace 🕊️

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16
Mohisah:
You're right to air your freedom, but pls n pls don't mistake Hausa for a religion. Hausa is a language..
Make we try no dey drag religion cm small tlk. The pesin wer spk Hausa don apologize like 2x already. Do hv a happy weekend, Boss
I hear you. I didn't see the apologies.
But it's all good.

Thanks my guy

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gaddafih001(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16
Mohisah:
Nawao! It better he told u to get out than insulting your personality. It's a total relegation to someone's worth. I no fit just imagine dis. Ahswear i go seal bck message in same envelope n deliver it to him through DHL expressing how petty he's. Threaten his constuency votes by goin to publish what he did🤣
A former senator from my state was like this.
If you mistakenly tell him about a work and needing his help,he will immediately call in and put his nephew.
Thank God man no be God.
He is out,God is still helping the sons of men.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:52pm On Mar 16
Gaddafih001:

A former senator from my state was like this.
If you mistakenly tell him about a work and needing his help,he will immediately call in and put his nephew.
Thank God man no be God.
He is out,God is still helping the sons of men.
Na one Gombe Senator n House of Rep get this mind 😅😅😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Intee: 2:04pm On Mar 16
JayyXXX:
I hear you. I didn't see the apologies.
But it's all good.

Thanks my guy

Now do your own apology

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Walybounce, Brightlight123, Gensanusi(m), Success1930, ParamilitaryII, Walush and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.