Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227712 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gentlegiant95: 7:51pm On Mar 13
Mohisah:
Lol for where?😁 not even 3G esp if he's not loyal to d boss.
10G is the Boss of the agency, Cttee Chair of d agency & Home of all, PRESIDENCY.
can a wife of governor be described as 10G
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 8:03pm On Mar 13
Wow!
That's wonderful.
No wonder most are rushing to apply for it.

Mohisah:
Lol i no sure say my neighbor has ever visited his office 3x a month🤣🤣
Dem dey act like pensioners dat does wakes up one morning, "theyre goin to pension board for their funds🤣.
Na Junior cadre dey suffer sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayo254: 9:49pm On Mar 13
Hello guys, I'm a recent graduate. How does one start seeking positions at NCC or CBN? I have zero idea. When does the call for recruitment happen? I need help please...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13
This is not fear I don't know why you're hiding info from your own people
Eminence50:
National orientation agency APL share to some yesterday already others waiting to be called for documentation and APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 6:14am On Mar 14
Mohisah:
10G is the Boss of the agency, Cttee Chair of d agency & Home of all, PRESIDENCY.

Please 🙏 who among the principal officers of the National Assembly are 5G to 10G connection?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 6:16am On Mar 14
Dalsa:

Nuprc hasn't done anything yet concerning recruitment, though as i was told by one of their staff upon visiting there office that the list is ready just that there are some internal issues that blocked the whole process. So hopefully if they amicably resolve those issues, people will be contacted.

Please 🙏 who among the principal officers of the National Assembly are 5G to 10G connection that the head of NUPRC can honor their recommendation letters?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olamydey(f): 9:41am On Mar 14
@Mohisah, I have an urgent inquiry I want to make from you pls. Kindly reply my email. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mattiegold: 9:49am On Mar 14
kot1917:

Did you apply for for federal fire service if yes there’s sure slot now
l applied for Federal fire service.. please help sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 9:53am On Mar 14
Mohisah:
How about a minister?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:12am On Mar 14
gentlegiant95:
can a wife of governor be described as 10G
for their state right? Even a Gov'nor is not 5G in Federal appointment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:13am On Mar 14
SlaveofGod:

Please 🙏 who among the principal officers of the National Assembly are 5G to 10G connection that the head of NUPRC can honor their recommendation letters?
Boss i don already mention Cttee chair
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:16am On Mar 14
PlsBanMe:
Wow!
That's wonderful.
No wonder most are rushing to apply for it.

Lol for dis Abuja na only wen my neighbor hear of any fire outbreak in a big place bfr u see him rushin dwn there if not he's always in Mosque doin Jibwis commandant
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gaddafih001(m): 11:07am On Mar 14
Macbenb13:

Na wa oo😂😂😂
The new minimum wage might change their story because they have been like this since 2008.
Before then,it was a very nice place to be.
The new DG at ECN is doing fine and will eventually turn things around for them Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 12:04pm On Mar 14
Anyone going to national assembly should please indicate let me tag along.
I don't have appointment but there is need for me to see someone there.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14
balher:
Barring any last-minute changes, NNPCL set to open recruitment portal for massive employment by next month . Pls no DM i don't have time to response inquiries, u can drop here so that everyone will benefit and prepare in advance. Thanks
Good afternoon and thank you for this update.

Please, is there any further information regarding NNPC general recruitment

Your response will be highly appreciated, thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14
FERMA is given out Apl....Abeg no DM two senators in Kogi secured for there constituent

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:17pm On Mar 14
biomustry:
my bros dey among, no salary since

It is well, they should just make a decision fastidiously so that those affected would know their fate and finally move on or stay.

The psychological torment is beyond breaking point.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 3:36pm On Mar 14
] Not yet. March or April of everything goes well.
Hello house, please any progress/latest on Nigeria Customs Service ?
CCC; kkp
Mohisah
Shiinzokiyotake
Your responses will be appreciated

Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 4:12pm On Mar 14
kkkp:
Not yet. March or April of everything goes well.

Hello house, please any progress/latest on Nigeria Customs Service ?

CCC: kkkp
Mohisah
Shinzokiyotake

Please your responses will be appreciated
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:14pm On Mar 14
Mohisah:
for their state right? Even a Gov'nor is not 5G in Federal appointment
A Governor may not be a 10G when it comes to certain federal appointments but he is certainly not below 5G even if his state is regarded as backward as Zamfara or Yobe. In fact I don't think there is no where the likes of Elrufai or Mala Buni wouldn't have fixed someone during the Buhari administration, same way there are influential ones now that can secure you employment as DG of agency and not even as EH or fresh entrant. Governor no be walk over for naija.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:33pm On Mar 14
Nadingo:
A Governor may not be a 10G when it comes to federal appointments but certainly not below 5G.
Lol maybe na frm my own experience i dey use judge sha😁
Just few Governors are 5G+. My own Gov'nor go ask for DSSC slot frm NASS members from hist state dem said dem forget dat they've already sent in someone😁😁😁

Gov'nor wld nvr gree to beg any, & Senator or Rep no go gree release slot to Gov'nor anyhow because of voting from his/her constituency.

Most times, na street hustlers dem dey beg thru their P. A to get slots fr dem.
Federal appointment strong o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Wemoveee: 4:45pm On Mar 14
Hi guys, any news on cbn? Do you know how soon? I got a signal that soon but don't know how soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14
MessiisGoat:

SON apl is coming out February
BOI too
Keep pushing
Please are we expecting another set of appointment letters from BOI anytime soon? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14
Mohisah:
Lol maybe na frm my own experience i dey use judge sha😁
Just few Governors are 5G+. My own Gov'nor go ask for DSSC slot frm NASS members from hist state dem said dem forget dat they've already sent in someone😁😁😁

Gov'nor wld nvr gree to beg any, & Senator or Rep no go gree release slot to Gov'nor anyhow because of voting from his/her constituency.

Most times, na street hustlers dem dey beg thru their P. A to get slots fr dem.
Federal appointment strong o

These people no go still leave Armed forces job for the common man?
During navy exam na so so “three per state” dem dey scream and it appears even the three has been shared

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 5:44pm On Mar 14
Intee:

Nothing new but they will surely call you guys this year
Bro do you know what might be the cause of the delay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 6:09pm On Mar 14
NCC apl has been shared
Reach out to your connects

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by victor4ekele(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14
DanIduh06:
Anyone going to national assembly should please indicate let me tag along.
I don't have appointment but there is need for me to see someone there.

Thank you
pls bro I want to follow you there, pls how can I connect with you?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omosko(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14
MessiisGoat:
NCC apl has been shared

Please how true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 7:05pm On Mar 14
MessiisGoat:
NCC apl has been shared

Bros for real Make i call this man sharpaly
Thank youuuu

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 7:10pm On Mar 14
Walybounce:

Thank youuuu

Saw it with my own eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:11pm On Mar 14
maik99:

These people no go still leave Armed forces job for the common man?
During navy exam na so so “three per state” dem dey scream and it appears even the three has been shared
abeg no use laff kee me🤣🤣🤣
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:15pm On Mar 14
Walybounce:

Thank youuuu
I say mk i remind u for ur promise of 50k airtimw from ur salary once u strt receiving payment.
Allah warn against hasty promises, so try fulfil am sharpaly inshaAllah😁😁

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: teekay22, Haleefah, isah2006, Konne, Amna1(m), Gensanusi(m), AfricanLion22, evcabuja, banjul01, Jonyblazze(m), Clemzoo, kkkp and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.