Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6240944 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 12:12am On Mar 15
Mohisah:
Even if u wan go there, just mk it on Wednesday as early as Possible by 7am be there. Befr dem hold plenary ur suppose Senator go dey office to revise his jotter bfr goin out✌️
Boss abeg this meeting of senator..... How e dey be if I show Abuja you fit help out make I meet my own senator tool abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 4:16am On Mar 15
Abeg any update about nnpc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:47am On Mar 15
Ebymarv:
Oga Mohisah, Abeg give me na or beg on behalf, make my pikin dem no go hungry😭😭...this lack of good job is really frustrating me😭
The very me that is beggin for slot right?😁 Help me beg messiisGoat to gv me anyone apart frm oil agencies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 5:17am On Mar 15
Mohisah:
U knw howit goes bro abi u want Allah to remind u on d day where u wld hv no enough 50k worth to give? Donate d funds to any Islamiyyah inshaAllah, that's my wish

Will donate it to gidan marayu insha Allah, I think they will need it more in this hardship period we are in if you agree

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sul007: 5:26am On Mar 15
MessiisGoat:

Saw it with my own eyes.

Goodday, please can you help provide update about standard organization of Nigeria (son) APL. Has it been shared or how soon may it likely happen?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:30am On Mar 15
Walybounce:

Will donate it to gidan marayu insha Allah, I think they will need it more in this hardship period we are in if you agree
MashaAllah brother. May Allah makes it a ease of burden inshaAllah. Barka da Jummu'at & ur Suratu-Kahf! cool

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 7:28am On Mar 15
Eminence50:
National orientation agency APL share to some yesterday already others waiting to be called for documentation and APL
Isn’t time yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zikiblazer: 9:16am On Mar 15
Mohisah:
Na NDIC be d target, even if NUPRC cm my hand i go still swap am. I get long term target fr NDIC ever since.😁 Na peace i need, no be wahala of too much funds. Nuprc go giv me nightmares my boss

Boss, What's the salary and Allowance scale for NDIC, will like to push for it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azimovic9: 10:04am On Mar 15
Assalamualaikum, I'm a graduate of Meteorology, would appreciate if anyone could help with a job link into Nigerian Meteorological Agency (nimet) or NAMA or FAAN, am already frustrated

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:08am On Mar 15
MessiisGoat:

Oh no, Boss man don't get me wrong.
My NUPRC slot is already secured πŸ˜‚
It's the waiting part for them to start that's tiring is all I'm saying. But I'm glad that Hussen240 is in a position to help others.
Also I really don't have any NDIC slot to give to be honest so i rather suggest Hussen gives you one of the undisclosed slots you mentioned.
nawaoo, I don't even know what to say. Kai God! Messiisgoat, imagine say you help me, you don change my life forever be that and my generation, only if wishes are horses... God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:09am On Mar 15
ZARAMITE:

Isn’t time yet.
How sure are you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 10:55am On Mar 15
Any update on NOA please, my hope on this agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyanyafk: 11:16am On Mar 15
Any update on fire service

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 11:17am On Mar 15
Please which juicy agency (A-B class ) can the minister of police affairs IBRAHIM GEIDAM influence ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15
Malikey:
Please which juicy agency (A-B class ) can the minister of police affairs IBRAHIM GEIDAM influence ??

Put eye for Police Service Commision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 1:46pm On Mar 15
How is their payment like ?
And police trust fund do they pay well
MrSuama:

Put eye for Police Service Commision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:58pm On Mar 15
Good news,All those agencies under IPPIS will resume capturing ending this month...

Cocoa Research Institute is pregnant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:18pm On Mar 15
Malikey:
How is their payment like ?
And police trust fund do they pay well
CONPSS. You fit use am hold body cos new minimum wage go shoot up the pay

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15
Oga Eminence, I have sent you request messages all the time but you haven't responded. Sir, I wish to have a discussion with you and here is my alternative mail: saheedmukaila11@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CAPTIVATOR: 3:25pm On Mar 15
newnig:
grin cheesy

You just reminded me of Pastor Olumide's sermon. He said if you are newly employed in an organisation, check the shoes and belts of the old staff on level 12, 13, 14. That is a projection of you in 10-15 years. Run ooo

Wahala πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 3:42pm On Mar 15
Oga Hussen, please help me, even if ots the Cocoa research instituteπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Hussen240:
Good news,All those agencies under IPPIS will resume capturing ending this month...

Cocoa Research Institute is pregnant
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 3:45pm On Mar 15
As you dey beg, abeg remember me...I no even get who to begπŸ˜•
Mohisah:
The very me that is beggin for slot right?😁 Help me beg messiisGoat to gv me anyone apart frm oil agencies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 3:49pm On Mar 15
What happens if I enter federal work with a BSC( level cool and I later earned a masters degree after 6years when I’m in level 10, will I get a promotion after the completion of the MSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15
NEMA or NAMA which one pays better pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 4:34pm On Mar 15
KAZAA

Abcdx:
NEMA or NAMA which one pays better pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 4:38pm On Mar 15
MessiisGoat:

Oh no, Boss man don't get me wrong.
My NUPRC slot is already secured πŸ˜‚
It's the waiting part for them to start that's tiring is all I'm saying. But I'm glad that Hussen240 is in a position to help others.
Also I really don't have any NDIC slot to give to be honest so i rather suggest Hussen gives you one of the undisclosed slots you mentioned.
Bros do you know when the NUPRC wait is going to be over ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15
May God forgive you πŸ˜‚
Gaddafih001:

Which juicy?
Just salary o.
Their working condition dey bad.
If you see the shoes of some of their workers, you will think they are still job hunting.
Run oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 5:00pm On Mar 15
Ucheclaw:

It isn't about Ncc, and I'm neither asking for any favors. Just a few questions.

Thank you

Don't worry
I'll reach out to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15
Camoready:
KAZAA

Sorry?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 5:03pm On Mar 15
Mahonnne:

Bros do you know when the NUPRC wait is going to be over ?

My brother if i did, I wouldn't be here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15
Camoready:
KAZAA

What is the package of NEMA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 8:56pm On Mar 15
Shinzokiyotake:
is silent over here o maybe they are through with the process but I will dig again
Thank you my dearest brother, I will expect feed back sir any time soon.
Or can you give me your email or watzap no? Mine is: akinwoleja@gmail.com. I have something important to share with you.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Starstar, theceo1602, Prince806(m), Gboy4444, No1socialpr, ikemeze, Omana, jimfarayola(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.