Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246222 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 2:35am On Mar 20
CAPTIVATOR:

March is almost ending and we heard nothing yet of Minimum wage

I am suspecting it would be announced on Workers day (May 1st) Presidential Address
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nayadee: 3:08am On Mar 20
MessiisGoat:

Oh no, Boss man don't get me wrong.
My NUPRC slot is already secured 😂
It's the waiting part for them to start that's tiring is all I'm saying. But I'm glad that Hussen240 is in a position to help others.
Also I really don't have any NDIC slot to give to be honest so i rather suggest Hussen gives you one of the undisclosed slots you mentioned.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 5:00am On Mar 20
MessiisGoat:

Oh no, Boss man don't get me wrong.
My NUPRC slot is already secured 😂
It's the waiting part for them to start that's tiring is all I'm saying. But I'm glad that Hussen240 is in a position to help others.
Also I really don't have any NDIC slot to give to be honest so i rather suggest Hussen gives you one of the undisclosed slots you mentioned.

How far boss have you gotten yours ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by InstructorMaxi0: 5:19am On Mar 20
lordkash123:
Good morning to all the bosses in the house

I just chop breakfast recently from ICPC, don't know if you do medical and passed appointment letter no sure 😅, e shock me. Although I no get connection sha.

Make una help my career 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 5:19am On Mar 20
Mahonnne:

How far boss have you gotten yours ?

No EH letter has been shared
I repeat, None.
I'm not disputing what Xtruzz said about GT letter too and if that's the case, then you don't need to panic. If your connect is truly connecting, you'll surely get it. Nothing to be worried about.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 8:30am On Mar 20
MessiisGoat:

No EH letter has been shared
I repeat, None.
I'm not disputing what Xtruzz said about GT letter too and if that's the case, then you don't need to panic. If your connect is truly connecting, you'll surely get it. Nothing to be worried about.

Thanks boss. 👍🏿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 8:49am On Mar 20
To FIRS hopefuls.
1. Getting FIRS slots is getting tougher recently. He doesn’t pick calls from the senators, HoR or any stakeholders or politicians especially if he doesn’t know you one on one.
2. Their internal posting ongoing. Once they are done, new list will be invited.
3. Your connect can actually go directly to chairman office and be ready to wait over 2hours without guarantee of see him, then go back again until you see him and your problem shall be solved automatically.
4. The new list will be ready in weeks.

I hope my information helps direct someone on how to go about it.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 9:07am On Mar 20
Towma:

How much is pay for entry level?
Sorry for the late reply, Anti-spam bot kept me in detention.

Not really sure about the basic though as I don't want to sound too accurate.... But it's between the range of 170k (Basic) and some bogus allowances that can make the take home climb up to 420k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 9:59am On Mar 20
Thank you so much for this.

Please do you have the slightest idea on the likely people that got slots for this recruitment, were directors given slot?

ZARAMITE:
To FIRS hopefuls.
1. Getting FIRS slots is getting tougher recently. He doesn’t pick calls from the senators, HoR or any stakeholders or politicians especially if he doesn’t know you one on one.
2. Their internal posting ongoing. Once they are done, new list will be invited.
3. Your connect can actually go directly to chairman office and be ready to wait over 2hours without guarantee of see him, then go back again until you see him and your problem shall be solved automatically.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 10:55am On Mar 20
Ifex93:
Thank you so much for this.

Please do you have the slightest idea on the likely people that got slots for this recruitment, were directors given slot?

The likely people that got it were the Presidency. Some directors and close SA’s to the hon. chairman couldn’t even secure any slot for their relatives. SA’s and other directors will be considered this time. I hope the information help?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 11:04am On Mar 20
Na man you be Sir.

Many thanks.

I sincerely appreciate you.

ZARAMITE:

The likely people that got it were the Presidency. Some directors and close SA’s to the hon. chairman couldn’t even secure any slot for their relatives. SA’s and other directors will be considered this time. I hope the information help?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 11:36am On Mar 20
Please any news of when fce iwo will share apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:41am On Mar 20
April
Ayuwo:
Please any news of when fce iwo will share apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:45am On Mar 20
ZARAMITE:
To FIRS hopefuls.

All on point.

The best time to see Zach na 5pm if ur connect na Senator/HoR.

If he no pick ur call, text am with ur title, but he no dey too send Politicians esp those outside his Cttee.

Zaramite If u be insider. Let's see by 2pm in number 20. I dey 22

Mail me

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:45am On Mar 20
ZARAMITE:
To FIRS hopefuls.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 11:56am On Mar 20
Please how did you apply?

henrymorebaba:
April
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:57am On Mar 20
Mohisah:
All on point.

If he no pick ur call, text am with ur title, but he no dey too send Politicians esp those outside his Cttee.

If u be insider. Let's see by 2pm in number 20.

Mail me

VVI. DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maikunya: 12:07pm On Mar 20
Oil and gas,
Seee men
Show us the way.
Mohisah:
All on point.

Zaramite If u be insider. Let's see by 2pm in number 20. I dey Oil n' Gas

Mail me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20
Mohisah:
All on point.

Zaramite If u be insider. Let's see by 2pm in number 20. I dey Oil n' Gas

Mail me

Sir, check your mail please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 12:51pm On Mar 20
henrymorebaba:
April
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20
henrymorebaba:
April
Please sir, do you know when Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun will share letter too? I'll be glad if you can reply. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 1:15pm On Mar 20
henrymorebaba:
April
Please, any update on when customs will share their APL ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20
What is the update on nnpc please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20
Does anyone have any idea about INDUSTRIAL ARBITRATION PANEL salary package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20
Mohisah:
All on point.

Zaramite If u be insider. Let's see by 2pm in number 20. I dey 22

Mail me
senior man Abeg cut soap for me 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemzoo: 3:23pm On Mar 20
The last time I heard about this agency recruitment on this platform is November last year, please who know whether national council on climate change has started the recruitment.. Please urgent response is highly needed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20
Clemzoo:
The last time I heard about this agency recruitment on this platform is November last year, please who know whether national council on climate change has started the recruitment.. Please urgent response is highly needed.

Also NADF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 4:09pm On Mar 20
Pls Any update on fire service Recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahaya79: 4:26pm On Mar 20
Any update please on federal fire services recruitment and which month are they shortlisted the successful candidate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20
Yahaya79:
Any update please on federal fire services recruitment and which month are they shortlisted the successful candidate
Any moment from now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:32pm On Mar 20
Namus2020:
Pls Any update on fire service Recruitment?
If you have connect, take style ask him if he's gotten his slot yet because they've shared it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemzoo: 6:45pm On Mar 20
[quote author=newnig post=127363826][/quote] please any information about national council on climate change, because I submitted my CV there since last year I got the info from this platform.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IAMBOSS1990, nikwes, Ucheclaw(m), Freka(m), aligs, Bedeupps(m), Swagsultan1(m), Hussen240, DanIduh06, Jeayet, Malahu, chatacool and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.