Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6331570 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 10:22pm On Mar 20
ZARAMITE:
To FIRS hopefuls.
1. Getting FIRS slots is getting tougher recently. He doesn’t pick calls from the senators, HoR or any stakeholders or politicians especially if he doesn’t know you one on one.
2. Their internal posting ongoing. Once they are done, new list will be invited.
3. Your connect can actually go directly to chairman office and be ready to wait over 2hours without guarantee of see him, then go back again until you see him and your problem shall be solved automatically.
4. The new list will be ready in weeks.

I hope my information helps direct someone on how to go about it.
what is the chance of a minister over this FIRS slot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20
Oga Mohisah! I greet you o.
Ya Ibadah?

I still dey your email. Bless me with one of your numerous opportunities....
Mohisah:
All on point.

The best time to see Zach na 5pm if ur connect na Senator/HoR.

If he no pick ur call, text am with ur title, but he no dey too send Politicians esp those outside his Cttee.

Zaramite If u be insider. Let's see by 2pm in number 20. I dey 22

Mail me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20
ZARAMITE:
To FIRS hopefuls.
1. Getting FIRS slots is getting tougher recently. He doesn’t pick calls from the senators, HoR or any stakeholders or politicians especially if he doesn’t know you one on one.
2. Their internal posting ongoing. Once they are done, new list will be invited.
3. Your connect can actually go directly to chairman office and be ready to wait over 2hours without guarantee of see him, then go back again until you see him and your problem shall be solved automatically.
4. The new list will be ready in weeks.

I hope my information helps direct someone on how to go about it.

My Question is any idea on FIRS Induction Training?
OR Will it be direct posting before Induction?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20
PlsStayAlive:

If you have connect, take style ask him if he's gotten his slot yet because they've shared it.

Lol
Your connect don get?
Abi you no apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nasirmakeveli: 10:49pm On Mar 20
Mohisah:
All on point.

If he no pick ur call, text am with ur title, but he no dey too send Politicians esp those outside his Cttee.

Mail me
Oga moh abeg make we talk na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20
BREAKING: President Tinubu has announced a temporary suspension on all public funded foreign trips for ministers, heads of agencies, and other government officials starting from April 1st, 2024, lasting for three months.

President Tinubu emphasized the requirement for government officials planning to undertake any publicly funded international trips to first obtain presidential approval at least two weeks in advance. Such trips must be considered as essential in order to proceed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 10:53pm On Mar 20
Mohisah:
All on point.

Mail me

Good evening. Please how can someone grab this opportunity without using connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:11pm On Mar 20
University of Ibadan has sent invites to successful job candidates in the last CBT for interviews, starting next week.

We wish them success.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20
Eminence50:
University of Ibadan has sent invites to successful job candidates in the last CBT for interviews, starting next week.

We wish them success.
Stop this your copy and paste.... It's childish.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:32pm On Mar 20
[quote author=JayyXXX post=129028891] Stop this your copy and paste.... It's childish. [/quote
Copy and paste which is true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:33pm On Mar 20
JayyXXX:
Its true, a family member of mine received an email earlier this week, stating that his interview is on Friday and that he should do his medical test before coming.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20
Eminence50:

Its true, a family member of mine received an email earlier this week, stating that his interview is on Friday and that he should do his medical test before coming.
Why were you asking for screenshots if it's true?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:39pm On Mar 20
JayyXXX:
Maybe you should go and sleep you have over eat tonight you are misbehaving anyhow on what that doesn't concern you always mind your business shikenna

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:42pm On Mar 20
JayyXXX:
Always learn to mind your business don't ever interfere on wat doesn't concern you from day one

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 11:46pm On Mar 20
Do you have update on kadpoly please?
EsvRotimiJubril:
Oga Mohisah! I greet you o.
Ya Ibadah?

I still dey your email. Bless me with one of your numerous opportunities....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:46pm On Mar 20
JayyXXX:
Always mind your business...try to be respectful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 12:56am On Mar 21
Pls, someone should explain firs recruitment process for me. Because recently, someone here was invited for documentation. I think one will get Appointment Letter first b4 going for documentation?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 4:50am On Mar 21
They are still silent on the recruitment. It's admission for new students that is ongoing.
RealAbba:
Do you have update on kadpoly please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 5:28am On Mar 21
HussenAdul:
Pls, someone should explain firs recruitment process for me. Because recently, someone here was invited for documentation. I think one will get Appointment Letter first b4 going for documentation?
As far as I know, you’ll receive your Appointment Letter after your documentation, on the very day you do your documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 5:55am On Mar 21
Muhammadjr12:
Please what’s the salary and allowances of NEMA?
Thank you

Lol you know the new MD
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 6:15am On Mar 21
AAEA:
what is the chance of a minister over this FIRS slot?
Direct slot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 6:28am On Mar 21
JayyXXX:
Try to have sense now u are not psychologically ok that's why
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 7:10am On Mar 21
Eminence50:

Always learn to mind your business don't ever interfere on wat doesn't concern you from day one
You're quite dull... Anything you post here is for the public.

You Copied and Paste an information you were not sure of, I called you out for it and you started spitting everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 7:11am On Mar 21
Abcdx:

Also NADF?
Any info on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 7:18am On Mar 21
Eminence50:

Maybe you should go and sleep you have over eat tonight you are misbehaving anyhow on what that doesn't concern you always mind your business shikenna
Lol, you are the one misbehaving.

1. You copied someone's unconfirmed information and dropped it here like you are 100% sure, I asked you to stop doing that, you then LIED that your relative received the text.....

2. I went back to where you copied the unconfirmed information from and I saw you asking the person for screenshots and I called your attention to that.... Now, if truly your imaginary relative received the text, you won't be asking him for screenshots.

3. Let me quickly educate you on your constant “Mind Your Business” rhetorics, this is a PUBLIC FORUM and anything you post here is for the public to either criticize, support or debate.

4. Lastly, stop being unnecessarily defensive when you being asked questions. It only shows you are weak. 😊

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 7:30am On Mar 21
Eminence50:

Wow, see how you are minding your business. grin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pray2425: 7:44am On Mar 21
Hmmmm,I apply for fire service but no connection, God have mercy!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 8:28am On Mar 21
JayyXXX:
Lol, you are the one misbehaving.

1. You copied someone's unconfirmed information and dropped it here like you are 100% sure, I asked you to stop doing that, you then LIED that your relative received the text.....

2. I went back to where you copied the unconfirmed information from and I saw you asking the person for screenshots and I called your attention to that.... Now, if truly your imaginary relative received the text, you won't be asking him for screenshots.

3. Let me quickly educate you on your constant “Mind Your Business” rhetorics, this is a PUBLIC FORUM and anything you post here is for the public to either criticize, support or debate.

4. Lastly, stop being unnecessarily defensive when you being asked questions. It only shows you are weak. 😊

There is nothing wrong with what He did. Everyone gets information from one place or the other. He may have further confirmed it somewhere before posting it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JayyXXX(m): 8:37am On Mar 21
CC; ZARAMITE

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AAEA: 8:40am On Mar 21
ZARAMITE:

Direct slot.
ok. But how does FIRS recruit? Is through CV submission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:08am On Mar 21
Mahonnne:

As far as I know, you’ll receive your Appointment Letter after your documentation, on the very day you do your documentation.
Now is making sense to me. From the documentation, they will know ones qualifications & level they will place him/her
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 10:03am On Mar 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1Nma, Malikey, Betty85, maingate27, Ytadzabia and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.