Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256353 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 9:44am On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:
NNPC, NDIC, CBN, NIMASA, NDDC, NCDMB, UP&Down Stream are sensitive places she handles approval by herself it was all given in “her private residence” not in the office & it’s for replacement. These place are not for public. NCDMB has concluded there’s.
Pls I don’t know when the rest will start calling but the way letter is coming in bulk from different stakeholders, I believe it will be sooner than expected.

I hope my response meets your expectations sir?

Regarding this will this approval come with the knowledge of some senators. Or it is only the MD and her friends?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 10:00am On Apr 08
FolaLee:

Regarding this will this approval come with the knowledge of some senators. Or it is only the MD and her friends?
No. Not all Senators. If they notify all Senators, you don cause serious trouble.
Only Senate Committee Chairmen of the agency will be notified when it’s time for APL issuance. The Senate Committee Chairmen can either cascade such sweet information to their committees members only and it’s (optional).

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 10:48am On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:

No. Not all Senators. If they notify all Senators, you don cause serious trouble.
Only Senate Committee Chairmen of the agency will be notified when it’s time for APL issuance. The Senate Committee Chairmen can either cascade such sweet information to their committees members only and it’s (optional).
@ZARAMITE Pls do u have info on NDIC??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:53am On Apr 08
[quote author=ZARAMITE post=129326463]

Good morning bro. You didn't reply my mail...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 11:00am On Apr 08
Brightlight123:

@ZARAMITE Pls do u have info on NDIC??

Is like some directors are not even aware of what is going on ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Brightlight123: 11:03am On Apr 08
[quote author=Prince806 post=129327569]

Is like some directors are not even aware of what is going on ?
So u mean the presidency wanna hijack the process?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 11:03am On Apr 08
[quote author=Success1930 post=129327436][/quote]

I have replied success email twice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 11:07am On Apr 08
Hello bro,

Pls I sent u a mail yesterday....

ZARAMITE:
Please, any update on NNPC recruitment?

I learnt their method of recruitment might be quiet different with the implementation of the PIA.

I also learnt they have over 2000 vacancies at the moment.

Any information on their recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:07am On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:

Oh... I didn't see it.. Pls send it directly to this...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 11:08am On Apr 08
[quote author=Success1930 post=129327436][/quote]
Success1930.
Your email came after Daolowu. I replied you and Daolowu at same time. I replied you twice..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 11:20am On Apr 08
💃
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 11:27am On Apr 08
Nadingo:
Paramilitary is no longer Z-list oo. With the recently implemented perculiar allowance and the upcoming minimum wage review, when also implemented, an ASPII will be netting home something a bit substantial. Good luck to you guys.

Any latest news on Fire Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 11:58am On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:
💃

I follow u celebrate in Jesus name, my own celebration is on the way too , I get hope paaaa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 11:58am On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:
💃

Explain

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmVista: 2:09pm On Apr 08
pls is it possible for someone who has passed the Rank of an officer in a paramilitary force help someone to secure a job their. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 2:12pm On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:
💃

congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08
Mukzahra:
congratulations

Una don start oooh... Congratulations on what again...
Make Una no leave us behind
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:03pm On Apr 08
AmVista:
pls is it possible for someone who has passed the Rank of an officer in a paramilitary force help someone to secure a job their. thanks

Yes, even junior worker can, through his/ her Boss

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08
Malahu:

Why then did you ask if you knew the answer
Abi you want to oppress us ni grin

Lol no.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 4:56pm On Apr 08
Success1930:

Thanks for the update. Pls do u have information about NHIS or NDDC
no 2 correct @zaramite
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmVista: 5:25pm On Apr 08
Whiterose21:
Yes, even junior worker can, through his/ her Boss
Thanks .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:41pm On Apr 08
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Onogiede(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08
Am I terrested on this job,..I actually base in Lagos State,.. kindly reach out to me via email: onogiede20@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:37pm On Apr 08
Good evening all,
Please any idea the entry salary for REA (Rural Electrification Agency) is?

And do they have allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08
AmVista:

No sir from experience.It will be very difficult for state comptroller on Gl 15 let alone ordinary officer.
If you want to get job in paramilitary agencies, look for connection in cdcfib(board) members, very easy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08
AmVista:

If it’s free, yes it’s possible
If it requires money, wake up

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmVista: 9:51pm On Apr 08
horlatunji00:
If it’s free, yes it’s possible If it requires money, wake up
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 9:52pm On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:

I sent msg to your email, kindly attend to it
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmVista: 9:52pm On Apr 08
Ovii123:
No sir from experience.It will be very difficult for state comptroller on Gl 15 let alone ordinary officer.
If you want to get job in paramilitary agencies, look for connection in cdcfib(board) members, very easy
thanks for the input appreciated

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08
Check your inbox please

dreamxhaser:
Some people sent me PMs regarding all the Internet stuff mentioned. Well, I don't have time to teach but I will drop a guide you can follow.

1. Freelancing: As a freelancer, you get to offer skills such as writing, graphics design, coding, and many more.

The best sites to register are Fiverr and Upwork

Both Fiverr and Upwork are good but they work in different ways. On Fiverr, you get to create gigs, and clients will reach out.

As a new seller, you will be allowed to create 7 gigs, so you should watch videos on how to create an optimised Fiverr gig on YouTube for more info.

While on upwork you get to hunt,(or bomb as I love to put it) clients. You will be given free connects when you start, but after you have consumed your connect, you will have to buy at a rate of $0.15 per connect.

Attached is my current contract for April so far. Two to Three more contracts and I might be making about $700 for the month.

Note: I am not posting to brag, I just post the pic to motivate those who are interested.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:55pm On Apr 08
ZARAMITE:

But you refuse taking my mail, make I catch you first. Na Tinubu go settle us. Lol
send me your mail via here I don't response to mail as people send to me. Expecting your Email via here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08
I was on contiss 7 step 3 when i help two of my brother to get a job.one to contiss7 and the other to Assistant Lecturer.best of luck.its depends on luck

quote author=Whiterose21 post=129332977]
Yes, even junior worker can, through his/ her Boss [/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL, HolyMalaam, Butkt, FolaLee, jimfarayola(m), ConTrol15, aliuzalkay(m), Zoulyadaini(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.