Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231611 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsBanMe: 1:17pm On Apr 16
Chai! See as they are scamming the unemployed for jobs that don't even exist. That's why they keep giving people fake APL. They keep making money.

VeeVeeMyLuv:

50k was just to join o...

They did the same thing with peace corps 40k though, a day or a night to the opening day of screening exercise/camping, they collected as much as 100k from applicants!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:21pm On Apr 16
newnig:
You are still not saying anything my guy. I am talking about a time when there was an official embargo on recruitment into federal institutions, you dey talk of change in power. Lol

These days wey Senators and Rep members dey openly post appointment letters gotten for their constituents on Social Media, na him una dey form sensitive.

Anyways, Nigerians love sensationalism. Na part of why I decline my comments for this thread. When we were dropping legit info about NUPRC recruitment, people dey yab us because we no add drama grin

The only two less dramatic people remaining on this thread with legit info are GenSanusi and Olarewajuu. The General dey even add pictures and timeline yet downsizing never choke am. grin

I love to see the drama on the thread occasionally though. cool

For those pursuing NUPRC, not a single soul has collected appointment letter till date. All approvals have now been gotten and the lucky ones will be called in few weeks. All the best.
Thank you for the info, boss. Please any information about BOI?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 3:08pm On Apr 16
newnig:
You are still not saying anything my guy. I am talking about a time when there was an official embargo on recruitment into federal institutions, you dey talk of change in power. Lol

These days wey Senators and Rep members dey openly post appointment letters gotten for their constituents on Social Media, na him una dey form sensitive.

Anyways, Nigerians love sensationalism. Na part of why I decline my comments for this thread. When we were dropping legit info about NUPRC recruitment, people dey yab us because we no add drama grin

The only two less dramatic people remaining on this thread with legit info are GenSanusi and Olarewajuu. The General dey even add pictures and timeline yet downsizing never choke am. grin

For those pursuing NUPRC, not a single soul has collected appointment letter till date. All approvals have now been gotten and the lucky ones will be called in few weeks. All the best.

Worthy of note on genuine info: Hussen240 βœ…

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 3:09pm On Apr 16
oluxmondd2:

Worthy of note on genuine info: Hussen240 βœ…
Yes Yes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 3:10pm On Apr 16
Omuka:

Thank you for the info, boss. Please any information about BOI?
At all brother. I don't have any info in that regard

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16
newnig:
At all brother. I don't have any info in that regard

What of nnpc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 3:29pm On Apr 16
newnig:

U funny with ur words. If u can provide info with postin the very persons details pls do n stop disturbin.
Senator or HoR same thing as internal staff?
Some Directors just got the post by grace not that they hv strong leg n u want people to mention their names because u want it, so dat u return it as a spy? Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 3:45pm On Apr 16
Any latest info on NPA ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 3:47pm On Apr 16
Sadiq4764:
Any latest info on NPA ?
Co ask pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 3:55pm On Apr 16
Mohisah:
U funny with ur words. If u can provide info with postin the very persons details pls do n stop disturbin.
Senator or HoR same thing as internal staff?
Some Directors just got the post by grace not that they hv strong leg n u want people to mention their names because u want it, so dat u return it as a spy? Hehehehe
Internal staff indeed. This is a faceless forum oga. Una dey post appointment letters with people's full names and addresses but think it is sensitive to share detailed recruitment information that will help others. grin

Quit the emphasis on the naming of directors, that was a mere example. You can share valuable information without blowing your cover except you wish to. Does anyone here know where I work? Na you dey expose yourself.

Let's not derail further my brother. I have nothing personal against you guys. I'm just saying emulate GenSanusi, Hussen 240, Olarewajuu and others who give information that people can work with. Not half-baked, cryptic information that helps no one but reeks of self-aggrandisement of the provider.

If you feel your current moniker is exposed, register another and provide valuable information. This goes to the sign language experts too. When I was an active job seeker, I'd still drop info of places I was seeking employment. Na so God take bless me, not by hoarding information. That you are privileged with information doesn't automatically make you better than others. If your information cannot help give others some sort of direction, you can as well keep it to yourself. That's my 2cents.

39 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 3:58pm On Apr 16
Prince806:

What of nnpc
I am following up closely on this. I will definitely drop valuable information on NNPC when it is available. For now, it's just mere speculation here and there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:54pm On Apr 16
newnig:
Internal staff indeed. This is a faceless forum oga. Una dey post appointment letters with people's full names and addresses but think it is sensitive to share detailed recruitment information that will help others. grin

Quit the emphasis on the naming of directors, that was a mere example. You can share valuable information without blowing your cover except you wish to. Does anyone here know where I work? Na you dey expose yourself.

Let's not derail further my brother. I have nothing personal against you guys. I'm just saying emulate GenSanusi, Hussen 240, Olarewajuu and others who give information that people can work with. Not half-baked, cryptic information that helps no one but reeks of self-aggrandisement of the provider.

If you feel your current moniker is exposed, register another and provide valuable information. This goes to the sign language experts too. When I was an active job seeker, I'd still drop info of places I was seeking employment. Na so God take bless me, not by hoarding information. That you are privileged with information doesn't automatically make you better than others. If your information cannot help give others some sort of direction, you can as well keep it to yourself. That's my 2cents.
Baseless! Oga Quote those postin Apl, not me abi u dey mistake .e for others neπŸ˜‚
So, if smbdy shld say there's smth goin on at a place, he shld provide the person behind it? You quoting my peaceful reply wit this ur funny replies dey funny shaπŸ˜„
Not everything is said online. Dem retrieve Apl from someone in here because of small postin Apl on Status n it ws smbody frm dis thread dat reported d Apl.
Moniker is not invincible, cos it has IP, new moniker wrks if u don't want a trail aftr redflags.
Thanks for the paragraph after all. No vex Sir, na u be Boss!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John5000: 5:54pm On Apr 16
KiowariHeadboi:

Do you shelve APLs after signing them? Depends on the capacity of your connect sha. Maybe his/her intel ended at the signing of APL early this year, he/she couldn't follow up with issuance.

Okay Thanks
I will get back to My Connect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16
newnig:
I am following up closely on this. I will definitely drop valuable information on NNPC when it is available. For now, it's just mere speculation here and there.

Thank you...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 6:54pm On Apr 16
New GM HR and MGT Posting. Once they are settled..
Sadiq4764:
Any latest info on NPA ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16
newnig:

Omo thank you so much for this information

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 7:28pm On Apr 16
Hussen240:

I.
Boss please check your Gmail box
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 8:15pm On Apr 16
newnig:

Nwanyiogwashi should be mentioned too. She did not only drop information but also assisted people in securing jobs.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:12pm On Apr 16
My advice to everyone here is.. Always be humble, no matter what don't attack anyone here verbally or exchange words with anyone. MEN dey thread o! You need show some level of responsibility to earn their trust.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16
I de check my phone every two two minutes since yesterday because of this Fire Service stuff.

God abeg

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:48pm On Apr 16
Think9ja:
I de check my phone every two two minutes since yesterday because of this Fire Service stuff.

God abeg
Dont take it too serious o! Slots is not even enough. Just enjoy the process, if you get fine , if you don't just take it as one of those things.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 9:49pm On Apr 16
Moniter0:
Nwanyiogwashi should be mentioned too. She did not only drop information but also assisted people in securing jobs.
Definitely. I was actually referring to people who are currently holding it down. If I start to mention names from yesteryears, solid men and women dey wey impact lives for here. God bless them all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16
kkkp:
Dont take it too serious o! Slots is not even enough. Just enjoy the process, if you get fine , if you don't just take it as one of those things.

Normal level na
No matter wetin sup, we meove
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 10:15pm On Apr 16
Camoready:
New GM HR and MGT Posting. Once they are settled..

Have they been appointed yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 10:21pm On Apr 16
PlsBanMe:
Was the 50k the money to join or the salary they told you that you will be getting?

The money to buy their Temporary Appointment Letter, medicals, and training kits.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:22pm On Apr 16
Sadiq4764:

Have they been appointed yet?
They have resumed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 10:24pm On Apr 16
Gabicon20:

with due respect sir u sound like one of the people using natcom to scam people. How on earth can you say NCCSALW (an existing agency which is already signed into law) will later become natcom when natcom is signed into law in the future? Plz sir I was responding to the person who needed help not u who know what u are doing.

I'm not sir. The information is there online. Take your time to research if you're really curious and you will see it there. I'm not affiliated to any of their people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:41pm On Apr 16
berbs:

I'm not sir. The information is there online. Take your time to research if you're really curious and you will see it there. I'm not affiliated to any of their people.
sorry I was a bit hard in my earlier response bcoz u sounded like u are sure of that info not like u saw it somewhere online. They are using that lines to deceive people, just imagine someone telling u to buy peace Corp form for 40k that when they sign peace Corp into law civil defence will become peace Corp. Plz when saying it next time just say u saw it online so nobody will mistaken u for a fr..dstar. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 10:45pm On Apr 16
Gabicon20:

sorry I was a bit hard in my earlier response bcoz u sounded like u are sure of that info not like u saw it somewhere online. They are using that lines to deceive people, just imagine someone telling u to buy peace Corp form for 40k that when they sign peace Corp into law civil defence will become peace Corp. Plz when saying it next time just say u saw it online so nobody will mistaken u for a fr..dstar. Gracias.

Now this was one of my findings. It's in the attachment. They also approached me for Peace Corp back then but I said no since it was not signed into law yet.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 10:52pm On Apr 16
kkkp:
They have resumed.

Do you know who the new GM HR is ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by berbs: 10:54pm On Apr 16
Gabicon20:

But it's okay. I'm not angry. I was at first getting agitated with what I saw. Right now it seems that there is power tussle among three or four factions as the overall DG. Meanwhile I only know about one acting DG who has been meeting with dignitaries and those in power. I see his pictures in the news, on the media.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeqee(m): 7:47am On Apr 17
The information below is confirmed to be true however I learnt the recruitment is on hold though some people that were lucky to get the Apl have done their documentation but yet to be called to resume.

I would like MessiisGoat or any person that is aware of this to respond if the recruitment is on hold or not or better clarifications.

This is true tho.
MessiisGoat:
nimasa shared apl
A friend got his today
It was dated 24th, January 2024

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, Daolowu, dayo2hot, Ifex93(m), Hassan52(m), michytluv and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.