Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251518 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 1:33pm On Apr 20
Timberwolves:

Ok will do
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:35pm On Apr 20
ZARAMITE:

Referring to them as “fake news peddlers”, you might have unintentionally stop them from given us future update.

Apologies for my poor choice of words

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:36pm On Apr 20
Gensanusi:

Do know you sometimes there is change of plan in activities of the Board? Original CBT were to be hold between 20th-30th April.
The way we are going National Assembly and other big top government officials has taken most of the slot.

Apologies for my poor choice of words

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:39pm On Apr 20
kkkp:
Before the month runs out. The way you are eager for them to release the list, hope you have connection?

Baba na on God oo
I just de find reason to travel ni oooo
Make I go see my people small

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20
Cbn if you have a connect press.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:16pm On Apr 20
kkkp:
Before the month runs out. The way you are eager for them to release the list, hope you have connection?
Let it not be like Immigration applicants that protested n went to Brekete Radio cos they didn't mk d shortlist🤣💔

When u are eager without connection, learn to endure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 2:19pm On Apr 20
Timberwolves:
FYI

It seems FMCs has started sharing APLs, just collected for my younger brother FMC Axare...n saw many others printed
Confirmed! I came across this on FB

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jay003: 2:39pm On Apr 20
Please how far with NDIC .... Update will be appreciated.
Cc: @mohisah
@hussen240

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:41pm On Apr 20
Namus2020:
Okay, but pls when was the expected date for the shortlist?
on 25th ws d date i heard, since 3 wks ago, but i dnt like calling date cos God own time. Unforeseen circumstances is a sure thing that makes every info incomplete until it happens. Keep in touch with ur click(s) tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 3:49pm On Apr 20
@ Hussen, Newnig, Mohisa etc. Please can someone give me update concerning Uniport's recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20
I dont think so, i think the reason for absence of principal officers is that there a presidential directive that federal institutuions should not collect waiver for recruitment from anybody that they can recruitment on their own. I think they don't want to be controlled by anybody in terms of recruitment.
Daolowu:

Ok Boss.. but does the FCC news Abt absent of principal officers of tertiary institutions affect recruitment??

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20
@Daolowu
Danlex:
FCC Adjourns Meeting With Federal Tertiary Institutions Over Absence Of Principal Officers

The Federal Character Commission (FCC) has postponed the scheduled interactive meeting with the supervisory bodies of federal tertiary institutions, citing the absence of some chief executives from the gathering.

The commission’s boss, Dr. Muheeba Dankaka, represented by the Commissioner for Kwara State, Hon. James Kolo revealed that the purpose of the meeting was to enlighten and educate these executives on adhering to FCC principles, as mandated by the constitution.

The invitation was extended exclusively to the chief executives responsible for implementing and understanding FCC principles. However, some executives delegated their attendance to agency directors, contravening FCC regulations. According to Kolo, this refusal to comply constitutes a legal offence in Nigeria.

Kolo emphasised that the FCC interacts only with the chief executives, as they are the ones accountable for implementing FCC mandates within their organisations. He stressed the importance of adherence to FCC principles for national cohesion and development, urging executives to prioritise national interests over personal desires.

Expressing disappointment at the absence of CEOs, Kolo warned that the meeting could not proceed without their presence and demanded written explanations for their non-attendance. He highlighted instances of recruitment practices by CEOs that did not align with FCC responsibilities.

Despite the setback, Kolo assured participants that the FCC would reschedule the interactive meeting promptly to ensure CEO participation. He reiterated the importance of FCC compliance for the effective functioning of federal institutions and pledged to continue efforts to uphold FCC principles across all sectors.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20
Retirement age.

Professors : 70
Non teaching :65
Federal secondary school teachers : 65
Other government agencies: 60

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hussen240: 5:57pm On Apr 20
Jay003:
Please how far with NDIC .... Update will be appreciated.
Cc: @mohisah
@hussen240

They will share soon 💯

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 5:58pm On Apr 20
henrymorebaba:
@Daolowu

Pls check your email Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 7:53pm On Apr 20
Mohisah:
on 25th ws d date i heard, since 3 wks ago, but i dnt like calling date cos God own time. Unforeseen circumstances is a sure thing that makes every info incomplete until it happens. Keep in touch with ur click(s) tho
okay thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:57pm On Apr 20
Mohisah:
Let it not be like Immigration applicants that protested n went to Brekete Radio cos they didn't mk d shortlist🤣💔

When u are eager without connection, learn to endure
grin grin grin lolz that's it. This one will even be more than immigration cuz the slots are few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:58pm On Apr 20
Nadingo:
Confirmed! I came across this on FB
This one na former deputy governor candidate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20
APLs continue flying at FMC Axare, earlier today collected another one for my younger sister, medical doctor, yesterdays own was engineer under works department.... good luck all

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 9:24pm On Apr 20
kkkp:
This one na former deputy governor candidate.
Nop. Former Tetfund Chairman. May be you are mistaken him for the late former deputy gov, Babayo Gamawa.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:39pm On Apr 20
Nadingo:
Nop. Former Tetfund Chairman. May be you are mistaken him for the late former deputy gov, Babayo Gamawa.
ok I understand. The man is a nice man, always assisting people. Sharing same fence with Yayale.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:18pm On Apr 20
kkkp:
ok I understand. The man is a nice man, always assisting people. Sharing same fence with Yayale.
The man is goated. He has secured more than 500 federal appointments for children of the poor.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:18pm On Apr 20
Kariian:
No mind them. Some people just like feeling too important as if they are the only ones with all the informations. They have nothing to offer. Just dropping emojis and hints that someone cannot even decode. I miss Tammy anybody!!! He was the one that really made this thread!! He dropped real and legit info. No hints. Just straightforward information. I still give credit to some other people on this thread presently. Hussein, mohisah, Gen sanusi and a lot more. May God continue to bless you guys.

Also Engrbriggs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20
Gensanusi:
Let me drop this for now

Next week wednesday be that list fit drop
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 5:28am On Apr 21
[quote author=Think9ja post=129548033]

Next week wednesday be that list fit drop quotWhich list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 9:57am On Apr 21
[quote author=Namus2020 post=129549094][/quote]

Shortlisted candidates for FFS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 11:48am On Apr 21
Good day everyone, please who knows if FAAN is still giving apl now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare412: 12:08pm On Apr 21
Jamahyel:
So cbn will do replacement without contacting people with apl since last year?did they lay them off?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21
Good afternoon my people, I need the number of Rivers State Federal Character commissioner. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 1:22pm On Apr 21
Jamahyel:

Please are they calling the people that have appointment letters or you mean fresh recruitment?

Please enlighten us boss!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 3:19pm On Apr 21
How much is Nigeria custom service salary and allowances?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21
NAFDAC and lowkey 5&6

(1) (2) (3) ... (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Mukzahra, TariqK, maluga, harmony940(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.