Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251403 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 8:50pm On Apr 22
24kmagik:
Hi guys,
Can 500k buy me a B.sc slot in this Fire Service recruitment.?

ND/NCE slot pass d amount wey u mention so...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:11pm On Apr 22
kkkp:
The new GMs are yet to settle down properly.

What about the MD, heard he can be replaced anytime now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tamababy: 9:29pm On Apr 22
My bosses in the house I greet you respectfully.
Please does anyone have information about NCDMB?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 10:04pm On Apr 22
Is anything happening in Nafdac? Please give me the Nafdac slot naπŸ™πŸ™
Sweetboy96:
Good afternoon my people, which of these has a better pay and allowance. Admin officer at a federal institution or admin officer at NAFDAC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Itzlinda(f): 11:10pm On Apr 22
Gensanusi:

Inspector for police earn 180k

What of one star
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 11:33pm On Apr 22
anybody that has slot shld let us know ooo...

I beg you in the name of God .

But it will be payment after documentation ooo... *To avoid scam*

I do documentation and I give ur money(Cool business)

Pls send dm; daolowu2020@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22
HyperCoaster:

ND/NCE slot pass d amount wey u mention so...

The honest truth is that just pray it is legit. My friend brother got custom for 400k Na one star he dey hang. I am still surprised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22
Daolowu:
anybody that has slot shld let us know ooo...

I beg you in the name of God .

But it will be payment after APL ooo... *To avoid scam*

U give me my APL and I give ur money(Cool business)

Pls send dm; daolowu2020@gmail.com
They can still scam you with fake APL, Payment after documentation is the best.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 12:04am On Apr 23
Hussen240:

If it is legit, it is cheap. The one i was approched with is 7m. Although it is payment after documentation.
Please I'm interested in it if you don't mind.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 1:10am On Apr 23
Please is there any info regarding NOA Apls. Please anyone with any update regarding this agency should please drop
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 1:11am On Apr 23
Please for the sake of God don't ignore this my comment. If there is any update or info regarding NOA, please drop it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AliEzeOlu: 5:50am On Apr 23
asiwaju60:
who go pay you 244...?

grin

Oga this is something I saw in my friend (An NSCDC one star officer's) IPPIS App.

Please note, he's just a newly promoted officer and the 244k is his gross (before tax) pay, not his take home pay.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwatobi01(m): 6:29am On Apr 23
Think9ja:

If you dont have money to buy slot, wait for Gods time like some of us or go learn skill. Nobody will just give you a slot simply because you asked.

Me like this de find legit seller of slot sef i no see

Hmmmmm, buying slot with millions of naira with the hope of getting jobs, chai see wat Nigeria has turned to. It is well, God no go shame us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 7:06am On Apr 23
Any information regarding firs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 7:43am On Apr 23
Thsnks for this insight...
God bless you

KhalilAK:

They can still scam you with fake APL, Payment after documentation is the best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 7:58am On Apr 23
@Mohisa, zaramite, Hassan, please update me about NOA. When is the Apls going to be shared?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:28am On Apr 23
[quote author=saheedmukaila11 post=129585284]@Mohisa, zaramite, Hassan, please update me about NOA. When is the Apls going to be shared? [/quote
Did you submit your CV through DG from ilorin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 10:29am On Apr 23
Nadingo:
Corporate Affairs Commission is sharing APL. If you know the Registrar General, Ishaq Magaji, SAN, or knows someone who knows him, reach out to him. He personally handed APLs to 3 people from Bauchi yesterday.

Please I sent you an email request
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 10:52am On Apr 23
24kmagik:

Yea, true.
But you also have to consider the fact that Immigration is hotter than Fire Service
hot in what way please are they not paid the same salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:23am On Apr 23
Valme1010:
Lol Check their schedules. Fire Service labor force is just 20-30% of Immigration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheedmukaila11(m): 11:47am On Apr 23
@Eminence50, please reply back to my mail. I have something very vital to discuss with you concerning the question you asked earlier
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 11:51am On Apr 23
oluxmondd2:

Please I sent you an email request
Mention me on a dead thread with your WhatsApp number. I don't have access to my mail. I hope sey na better something you dey carry come for me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:57am On Apr 23
Valme1010:
The difference is posting. Passport office, land border, water, airport, ecowas etc compared to fire service.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:59am On Apr 23
bowen2018:

Mr. kkkp any update on customs replacement ?
No update yet sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 12:04pm On Apr 23
Nadingo:
Mention me on a dead thread with your WhatsApp number. I don't have access to my mail.

Okay, done!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 12:05pm On Apr 23
oluxmondd2:

Okay, done!
πŸ‘
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 12:22pm On Apr 23
saheedmukaila11:
@Eminence50, please reply back to my mail. I have something very vital to discuss with you concerning the question you asked earlier
Drop ur WhatsApp number please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 1:02pm On Apr 23
kkkp:
No update yet sir.
Thanks bros
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Valme1010: 1:04pm On Apr 23
Nyanyafk:
They don't promote in fire service?
same thing they said about fed fire service in 2019,the person that joined the agency then is about writting her promotion exam to become a deputy superintendent of fire, 3 star ,i dey wonder which promotion past that one......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:10pm On Apr 23
Please does any one know the department of foreign affairs in the airport?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flowcool(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23
ToyoFlo:
Any information regarding firs?

All hopes on induction FIRS.
That's taking forever to happen

Another batch APL will come up by July
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(f): 1:47pm On Apr 23
Okay, thanks bro
Flowcool:

All hopes on induction FIRS.
That's taking forever to happen

Another batch APL will come up by July

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Maiturare1, KhalilAK(m), Success1930, Enab1994, KpagoGIN(m), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Ahmedbari, PlsBanMe, Steve0979(m), Mubibond(m), aisha92, Headings11 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.