Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251956 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 11:33pm On Apr 23
FASASI1:

The honest truth is that just pray it is legit. My friend brother got custom for 400k Na one star he dey hang. I am still surprised.
Also got a cousin that got civil defence with 250k 2 years back.

All this slot money now is just over inflated.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 11:36pm On Apr 23
oluwatobi01:

Hmmmmm, buying slot with millions of naira with the hope of getting jobs, chai see wat Nigeria has turned to. It is well, God no go shame us.
You better accept the reality and look for a way to help yourself and your family.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 12:21am On Apr 24
kkkp:
This NOSDRA are not even serious. Most of the guys that did documentation and capturing since last year are yet to be posted.

But are they receiving salary?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 1:52am On Apr 24
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu,
A good Samaritan who God has helped should help me too.

I have outstanding results in my B.Eng. and M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering and I also have post graduate diploma in education (Pgde) and TRCN Certification.

Kindly assist for the sake of Almighty God and I pray you find favor in all your affairs.

May Almighty Allah easy our affairs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiboy441(m): 2:20am On Apr 24
TOM208:
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu,

I have outstanding results in my B.Eng. and M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering and I also have post graduate diploma in education (Pgde) and TRCN Certification.

Kindly assist for the sake of Almighty God and I pray you find favor in all your affairs.

May Almighty Allah easy our affairs

Use your B.engine properly. Convert to maritime, on maritime industry lots of demands for engineers. With M .eng on chemical engineering, oil and gas offshore job is easy to get. Just need little courses as per international maritime organization( IMO ) rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:40am On Apr 24
Hassan52:

But are they receiving salary?
No.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 6:48am On Apr 24
chiboy441:

Use your B.engine properly. Convert to maritime, on maritime industry lots of demands for engineers. With M .eng on chemical engineering, oil and gas offshore job is easy to get. Just need little courses as per international maritime organization( IMO ) rules.

I sent you a mail please can we talk on this. I am interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IJMBandJUPEB: 9:40am On Apr 24
Please I'm looking for a software/ programming firm where one can do internship remotely. I'm a workshop instructor so I have a lot of time buh I can't work offline/in the office because of my job. Thank you all. I'm currently doing some training (Alx )
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukiah: 10:19am On Apr 24
Are you sure you are truly a PhD holder? Because I don't understand why you find kkkd' s questions irrelevant
enumerica:

I am here seeking a solution to my problem and I kindly request that you give me space. If you cannot offer me any assistance, please let my post be and allow someone who has a solution to help me. I am not looking for someone to compound my problem. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukiah: 10:28am On Apr 24
quote author=TOM208 post=129601018]Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu,

May Almighty Allah easy our affairs [/quote] Indeed you have tried. May divine favour locate you soonest🙏

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 11:18am On Apr 24
Salam aleikun
A good Samaritan who God has help should help me
I have outstanding results in my B.Sc Sociology and currently doing M.Sc in Sociology (Criminology specialization)and I also have post graduate diploma in education (Pgde)

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 11:26am On Apr 24
Good morning, please anyone knows if FAAN is recruiting now?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 11:26am On Apr 24
Are u Kwara state based?

Eminence50:
Salam aleikun
A good Samaritan who God has help should help me
I have outstanding results in my B.Sc Sociology and currently doing M.Sc in Sociology (Criminology specialization)and I also have post graduate diploma in education (Pgde)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:31am On Apr 24
enumerica:
I am currently employed in a federal government MDA, but I find my work unrewarding. Despite holding a PhD in statistics, as well as first and second degrees, my job is mundane and unchallenging. Although the mandate of the MDA is to produce official statistics, I work with individuals with little knowledge in the field, which can be frustrating. Additionally, I receive a small salary of less than 110k with no allowances. Moreover, field works are assigned to staff with small amounts of allowance that are unsuitable for traveling to the allotted locations of the jobs, let alone paying for a hotel. This makes staff use part of their income for official jobs.

I possess valuable skills in the field of statistics and continuously strive to improve both my statistical and leadership skills. I can do anything in statistics, industry, or academics. Therefore, I am seeking assistance with transferring to a new institution or finding fresh employment or secondment in a more fulfilling environment. I hope you can help me find a more fulfilling opportunity where I can use my expertise as a PhD holder in a rewarding environment.

My email is futathesis@gmail.com, and my WhatsApp number is down beneath this post on my profile.
One side story!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 12:45pm On Apr 24
Daolowu:
Are u Kwara state based?
Yes kwara Base Ilorin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 2:17pm On Apr 24
Daolowu:
Are u Kwara state based?

Any assistance from you will be appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24
chiboy441:

Yea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 2:51pm On Apr 24
Oga sanusi..help me too....

Abeg oga mhi...

Gensanusi:

Yea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24
Daolowu:
Are u Kwara state based?

Good day sir
I’m also an indigene of Kwara State, currently based in Ilorin
Putting this out here in case you have something for people in that category
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 3:15pm On Apr 24
bukiah:
quote author=TOM208 post=129601018]Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu,

May Almighty Allah easy our affairs Indeed you have tried. May divine favour locate you soonest🙏

Aameen
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 3:21pm On Apr 24
chiboy441:

Thank you so much for the priceless advice. However, money is a factor.
The most important thing now is how to feed my family.
May God easy our affairs all

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 3:33pm On Apr 24
If you know you can't help people stop sending them mail for irrelevant discussion or asking where they are from

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HolyMalaam: 4:21pm On Apr 24
Hello everyone, I am a graduate of Criminology and Security Studies currently doing my masters in Law enforcement and criminal Justice. What courses can I add or undergo to enable me have chances in the labour market please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 4:47pm On Apr 24
HolyMalaam:
Hello everyone, I am a graduate of Criminology and Security Studies currently doing my masters in Law enforcement and criminal Justice. What courses can I add or undergo to enable me have chances in the labour market please?
In Nigerian labour market, CONNECTION & GOD'S FAVOR !!!

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Think9ja(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24
Fire Service wetin de play

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 7:25pm On Apr 24
Whiterose21:
The question should be, was the person given the job?
Yes he was given.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:06pm On Apr 24
Eminence50:
If you know you can't help people stop sending them mail for irrelevant discussion or asking where they are from
Calm dwn Sir grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPROVES TAKEOFF OF CONSUMER CREDIT SCHEME

President Bola Tinubu has approved the takeoff of the first phase of the Consumer Credit Scheme.

Consumer credit serves as the lifeblood of modern economies, enabling citizens to enhance their quality of life by accessing goods and services upfront, and paying responsibly over time. It facilitates crucial purchases, such as homes, vehicles, education, and healthcare, essential for ongoing stability to pursue their aspirations.

Through responsible repayment, individuals build credit histories, unlocking more opportunities for a better life. Additionally, the increased demand for goods and services stimulates local industry and job creation.

The President believes every hardworking Nigerian should have access to social mobility, with consumer credit playing a pivotal role in achieving this vision.

The Nigerian Consumer Credit Corporation (CREDICORP) achieves its mandate through the following:

(1) Strengthening Nigeria's credit reporting systems, ensuring every economically active citizen has a dependable credit score. This score becomes personal equity they build, facilitating access to consumer credit.

(2) Offering credit guarantees and wholesale lending to financial institutions dedicated to broadening consumer credit access today.

(3) Promoting responsible consumer credit as a pathway to an improved quality of life, fostering a cultural shift towards growth and financial responsibility.

In line with the President's directive to expand consumer credit access to Nigerians, the Nigerian Consumer Credit Corporation (CREDICORP) has launched a portal for Nigerians to express interest in receiving consumer credit.

This initiative, in collaboration with financial institutions and cooperatives nationwide, aims to broaden consumer credit availability.

Working Nigerians interested in receiving consumer credit can visit credicorp. ng to express interest. The deadline is May 15, 2024.

The scheme will be rolled out in phases, starting with members of the civil service and cascading to members of the public.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
April 24, 2024

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 8:28pm On Apr 24
Gudevening Everyone

Pls who can give list of tertiary institutions that might be doing recruitment anytime soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aghison: 10:42pm On Apr 24
Please does any one know River Basin Development Authority (RBDA) salary under ministry of water resources?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RickyJesus: 11:07pm On Apr 24
Eminence50:
You are doing too much, nobody owes you anything here. All of us gather find ourselves for 9ja, no dey transfer aggression reach men side.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 11:41pm On Apr 24
enumerica:

I am here seeking a solution to my problem and I kindly request that you give me space. If you cannot offer me any assistance, please let my post be and allow someone who has a solution to help me. I am not looking for someone to compound my problem. Thank you.
You don't seem ready for help. Do you think because you told us you have a PhD, you automatically qualify for a position at NDIC or CBN? KKKP is a smart dude and he asked very salient questions that anyone willing to help should ask you. Heck, no wonder you find it difficult to work with your junior colleagues. Better learn, unlearn and relearn, PhD is not a ticket to success, good human relations and strategic networking is. Na you suppose dey rush answer any question wey anybody ask you for here. grin grin
All the best Doc.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chosky2589(m), Sul007, yemzyray01(m), Jazberry1, Ermm, TTnx, JERRY1925(m), hisbah2121(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.