Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256282 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 11:54pm On Apr 24
Joeadah:

This is also not the right way to respond my friend.
That man has repeatedly proven that bagging a doctorate degree cannot guarantee you excellent communication and networking skills. Truly, academic knowledge is almost irrelevant if you have poor communication skills. If I didn't see KKKP's post, I would have thought he said something more offensive. I'm amazed at how the Doc is painting the whole scenario, feeling like the victim in a situation where no one is actually bullying him.
In the whole of NBS, he surely thinks he is the best and I am guessing one or two bosses have noticed this and are intentionally suppressing him to put him in check. Na him type go dey tell people for office say their Director no sabi anything because he no get PhD. grin Forgetting that the Director(s) have loyalists who will always give them feedback about people who gossip them.

A 3rd class graduate with top notch people management skill will surely fly higher than a Professor who feels he is better than everyone else
Instead of talking down on your colleagues at the office, have you tried teaching them the same way you were taught? Or you prefer to keep your knowledge to yourself in the bid to outshine everyone? That means the people who employed them don't know what they are doing, abi?

I'm also a PhD student and a public servant but my good friend and coursemate during undergraduate who unfortunately graduated with a 3rd class has helped me with contracts and side jobs more than any Director or senior colleague ever has. He is the head of Safety in an upstream company in Delta State and he doesn't have a Master degree yet. Better stay humble!

40 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 12:02am On Apr 25
Gensanusi:
President Tinubu has approved the appointment of Chargé d'affaires (en titre) CDAs and Consuls General

NAMES OF CHARGÉ
D'AFFAIRES (EN TITRE)

1.Amb. Saidu Mohammed DODO
Damascus - Syria

2.Amb. Patrick Imoudu
IMOLOGHOME Pyongyang - Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea

3.Amb. Francisca Kemi OMAYULI - Singapore, Singapore

4.Amb. Babagana AHMADU
Bangui - Central African Republic

5.Amb. Mohammed MOHAMMED
Tripoli - Libya

NAMES OF CONSUL GENERAL

1.Amb. Auwalu Jega NAMADINA - Atlanta, USA

2.Amb. Nnamdi Okechukwu NZE
Bata - Equatorial Guinea

3.Amb. Francis Ntui ENYA -
Douala Cameroon

4.Amb. Gbadebo AFOLABI -
Shanghai, China

5.Amb. Oludare Ezekiel FOLOWOSELE -
Hong Kong, China

6.Amb. Abubakar JIDDA -
New York, USA

7.Amb. Yakubu Audu DADU -
Frankfurt, Germany

8.Amb. Taofik Obasanjo - Coker
Buea, Cameroon

9.Amb. George Collins ONWUEKWE -
Guangzhou, China

10.Amb. Umar Ibrahim BASHIR -
Johannesburg, South Africa

11.Amb. Zayyan IBRAHIM -
Dubai, UAE

12.Amb. Muazam Ibrahim Jibrin NAYAYA - Jedda, Saudi Arabia

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Tuggar has urged the appointed Chargé D’affaires and Consuls General to serve as effective representatives of Nigeria, highlighting their crucial role in furthering President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's economic goals.

He emphasized the importance of remaining focused on their diplomatic duties as experienced diplomats, urging them to steer clear of engaging in political activities and instead rededicate themselves to the noble pursuit of diplomacy for the benefit of Nigeria's progress and common good.

Representing the newly appointed individuals, Ambassador Abubakar Jidda, the just designated Consul General for the Consulate in New York, emphasized his colleagues' dedication to maintaining the principles of their profession and promised to attract crucial investments to the country.

He also expressed gratitude to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the leadership of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for entrusting them with this responsibility. The newly appointed individuals are expected to start their duties right away.
I dey always feel your updates General. We appreciate your consistency.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:16am On Apr 25
newnig:
That man has repeatedly proven that bagging a doctorate degree cannot guarantee you excellent communication and networking skills. Truly, academic knowledge is almost irrelevant if you have poor communication skills. If I didn't see KKKP's post, I would have thought he said something more offensive. I'm amazed at how the Doc is painting the whole scenario, feeling like the victim in a situation where no one is actually bullying him.
In the whole of NBS, he surely thinks he is the best and I am guessing one or two bosses have noticed this and are intentionally suppressing him to put him in check. Na him type go dey tell people for office say their Director no sabi anything because he no get PhD. grin Forgetting that the Director(s) have loyalists who will always give them feedback about people who gossip them.

A 3rd class graduate with top notch people management skill will surely fly higher than a Professor who feels he is better than everyone else
Instead of talking down on your colleagues at the office, have you tried teaching them the same way you were taught? Or you prefer to keep your knowledge to yourself in the bid to outshine everyone? That means the people who employed them don't know what they are doing, abi?

I'm also a PhD student and a public servant but my good friend and coursemate during undergraduate who unfortunately graduated with a 3rd class has helped me with contracts and side jobs more than any Director or senior colleague ever has. He is the head of Safety in an upstream company in Delta State and he doesn't have a Master degree yet. Better stay humble!
An added reason i nvr value certificate; if u like be an Emeritus. Human relations is bigger than your degree. Career progression is not a one-man job but a collective ideas to achieve a goal.
This your reply reminds me of many people esp a past Accountant to SGF during Ebele's reign, the dude was damn arrogant to think the favour he received, or cos He then enrolled for his PhD that got over him, that ws how he ws left to enjoy, today he's back to a rentage house outside Abuja.
A young guy, that was offered employment into Tetfund by my bro, he started reportin his Bosses to others that they don't know anythin that he's better with knowledge than them, he went ahead to petition them, today he's in the farm Etc
If anybody feels like he's better than others, he shld be an employer of labour. Life is simple!
I pray he heeds ur advise sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PraiseandGreat(f): 8:07am On Apr 25
Mohisah:
An added reason i nvr value certificate; if u like be an Emeritus. Human relations is bigger than your degree. Career progression is not a one-man job but a collective ideas to achieve a goal.
This your reply reminds me of many people esp a past Accountant to SGF during Ebele's reign, the dude was damn arrogant to think the favour he received, or cos He then enrolled for his PhD that got over him, that ws how he ws left to enjoy, today he's back to a rentage house outside Abuja.
A young guy, that was offered employment into Tetfund by my bro, he started reportin his Bosses to others that they don't know anythin that he's better with knowledge than them, he went ahead to petition them, today he's in the farm Etc
If anybody feels like he's better than others, he shld be an employer of labour. Life is simple!

At the long run, humility and wisdom pays. We humans need to be humble wherever we find ourselves.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phunmie306: 8:19am On Apr 25
Mohisah:

He had better follow his advice for his own good if not Life itself will humble you. "Pride goes before a fall".

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 9:20am On Apr 25
Abeg more update..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 9:31am On Apr 25
God bless you Sir.

Prince806:
Abeg more update..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 9:55am On Apr 25
Ifex93:
God bless you Sir.

And bless you too my brother.

Man needs to get a job abeg..🤗
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:26am On Apr 25
Okay thank you
Malahu:

Nahco is recruiting, some had interview few days ago in Abuja. Not sure if there are still more batches.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 10:30am On Apr 25
PraiseandGreat:

At the long run, humility and wisdom pays. We humans need to be humble wherever we find ourselves.

My Oga

Morning sir

Please if there’s anything for me

Note I’m currently in the southwest but ready to relocate to any part of the country

Help a brother please

God bless you richly sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 10:33am On Apr 25
My nigeria land family

I’m on my knees praying to you all to help me secure a job

I have B.sc in political science

I will be grateful

Thanks to you all

Help a brother

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lamas2012(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25
enumerica:

I am here seeking a solution to my problem and I kindly request that you give me space. If you cannot offer me any assistance, please let my post be and allow someone who has a solution to help me. I am not looking for someone to compound my problem. Thank you.

Now I can see why helpers are not coming you have anger issues the person asking this question do you know him and why he could be asking the questions in the first place well treat your anger issues first before asking for help he asked a valid question to really know where the help can start from but your just been an angry bird grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by newnig: 1:29pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
grin grin Perfectly said. Life is really simple

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25
Enough of that PhD holder conversations, after all, he is currently employed with a steady income, he is looking for upgrades & public sympathy. We need updates for fresh graduates leaving in this forum without any means of income at the moment.

32 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Haleefah: 2:45pm On Apr 25
ZARAMITE:
Enough of that PhD holder conversations, after all, he is currently employed with a steady income, he is looking for upgrades & public sympathy. We need updates for fresh graduates leaving in this forum without any means of income at the moment.
Thats right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25
ZARAMITE:
abeg 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yarok(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25
ZARAMITE:

I need help, please 🙏 and please 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25
Aghison:
Please does any one know River Basin Development Authority (RBDA) salary under ministry of water resources?

Seems they use CONPSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 2:59pm On Apr 25
Oga Zaramite, i support you...unfortunately I'm one of those job seekers. Please I need a job, God bless you as you consider me🙏🙏
ZARAMITE:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25
Please do anyone have a job opportunity here in Kaduna?
HND in Estate Management, currently running PGD in Environmental Management.
Please, anyone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25
ZARAMITE:

I’m one of the fresh graduates boss

God bless you help a brother

B.sc political science
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PraiseandGreat(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25
[quote author=kot1917 post=129625010]

My Oga

Morning sir

Please if there’s anything for me

Note I’m currently in the southwest but ready to relocate to any part of the country

Help a brother please

Good evening bro. I'm a lady.
I wish that I have the capacity to help job seekers but unfortunately, I'm also an applicant.
I'm just hoping and trusting on the grace of the Almighty to see me through.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kot1917(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25
[quote author=PraiseandGreat

post=129631662][/quote]

It is well boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:22pm On Apr 25
Please who knows if, the federal character commissioners that worked under PMB have left office or are still in office currently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25
BREAKING: FG meets organised labour to consider proposals for new minimum wage, may peg demand at N150,000, per ThisDay

The meeting which is to take place at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) will be attended by the government representatives on Tripartite committee on new minimum wage only.

The purpose of the meeting is to deliberate and agree on government position on the new minimum wage which will be presented at the next meeting of the Committee.

At the meeting summoned by the SGF today, the government side is expected to consider all positions including that of the governors under the auspices of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum before arriving at a middle ground.

A source at the SGF office, said from all indications, the federal government might consider amounts ranging N150,000 to N200,000 as the template for further negotiation.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:58pm On Apr 25
Gensanusi:
BREAKING: FG meets organised labour to consider proposals for new minimum wage, may peg demand at N150,000, per ThisDay

The meeting which is to take place at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) will be attended by the government representatives on Tripartite committee on new minimum wage only.

The purpose of the meeting is to deliberate and agree on government position on the new minimum wage which will be presented at the next meeting of the Committee.

At the meeting summoned by the SGF today, the government side is expected to consider all positions including that of the governors under the auspices of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum before arriving at a middle ground.

A source at the SGF office, said from all indications, the federal government might consider amounts ranging N150,000 to N200,000 as the template for further negotiation.
Nawao! Increase of just 12-20k.
This can hardly pay Dstv sub to watch NTA sef😂
This kontri na war
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:28pm On Apr 25
Mohisah:
Nawao! Increase of just 12-20k.
This can hardly pay Dstv sub to watch NTA sef😂
This kontri na war
I respectfully disagree with your 12-20k figure, sir. Or by what metric is this your calculations based upon? And for what Grade level and accompanying salary scale does your supposed range applies?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 8:34pm On Apr 25
Gensanusi:

Would the Govs agree to that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:44pm On Apr 25
Nadingo:
I respectfully disagree with your 12-20k figure, sir. Or by what metrix is this your calculations based upon? And for what Grade level and accompanying salary scale does your supposed range applies?
I was also shocked at the figures he mentioned. I wonder how GL 01 worker on a minimum wage of 30k would get over 500% increase on his gross and would not get at least 2 times of his take home pay. His laughing emoji betrays the fact that he is envious abi jealous of poor low earning worker wey go get a better pay. May be he doesn't want a CONPSS or CONRAISS worker to get a bit close to his A-list or B-list agency. Humans! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:48pm On Apr 25
Gensanusi:

lols we all know the new minimum wage will be between 50k to 55k

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:05pm On Apr 25
Nadingo:
I respectfully disagree with your 12-20k figure, sir. Or by what metric is this your calculations based upon? And for what Grade level and accompanying salary scale does your supposed range applies?
Lol. I thought the 150-200k is per annum. So, if it is per annum, u will hv to divide it by 12 (total numbers of months).
Pls educate me on this minimum wage palaver, me sef don confuse
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:08pm On Apr 25
Kingdemu:
I was also shocked at the figures he mentioned. I wonder how GL 01 worker on a minimum wage of 30k would get over 500% increase on his gross and would not get at least 2 times of his take home pay. His laughing emoji betrays the fact that he is envious abi jealous of poor low earning worker wey go get a better pay. May be he doesn't want a CONPSS or CONRAISS worker to get a bit close to his A-list or B-list agency. Humans! cheesy
u may be lackin understandin here. Don't rush!
Im not happy wit d 150k stuff cos, d 150k is not monthly salary, is it? U shld try to undstnd the write up bfr u spit many words. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mahonnne, enoks(m), bukiah, Olarewajuuu, KingClown(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.