Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245491 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amethyst001:

Lols ok if you say so. You should confirm from your source very well get your facts right before spreading such rumors, and making people tensed unnecessarily, even we the members of staff are not at work lols, maybe it’s the security guards that are giving out the appointment letters.

You clearly stated here that you are a staff and dat I was spreading rumors and making people tensed unnecessarily, while you are the one spreading lies and unnecessary tension....

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amethyst001:

Lols ok I have read so many conspiracy theories on this thread, if I mentioned I was a staff then it’s a mistake which I didn’t want to disclose.

Lols if I also want a hide slot from people you think I would give all the informations I have giving?

Lols, also I have enough time to reply people today cos of the lock down and I am bored, I am usually just an observer on this thread.

Believe what you want, you can even go and pick up your own letter from the gate tomorrow.

Also I never said PTDF would not recruit but not immediately soon this year, a lot has to be done before the recruitment process.

You can also tell your contact to help you get a job as contract staff there, it’s easier and faster that way to get a job.

Also when PTDF recruit it will be like PPPRA.

PS. I am a Lady not a Guy
Whether you work there or not is somehow immaterial (no offence) with respect to underground recruitment except you are one of the top ogas or information on recruitment must pass through you. In the absence of that you cant 100% say they are not recruiting because an underground work can be happening which a mere staff will not be aware of. It will only come to your notice when the recruitment is done and you see new faces at work which by then it might be too late to advice someone to push.
Even the person you mentioned that is not around to sign, you might be surprised to find out that he has signed some codedly before travelling except you are the person.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Like I said before push your button don't listen to some people here.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
AndreRose:

Whether you work there or not is somehow immaterial (no offence) with respect to underground recruitment except you are one of the top ogas or information on recruitment must pass through you. In the absence of that you cant 100% say they are not recruiting because an underground work can be happening which a mere staff will not be aware of. It will only come to your notice when the recruitment is done and you see new faces at work which by then it might be too late to advice someone to push.

Lols @mere staff, Ok if you say so I wish you all the best of luck then. I had fun today commenting on this thread today.

Lols I have read a lot of things here also and I have been monitoring this guy @Heniken.

@Heniken if after the lock down you still need help getting into National Assembly send me a message anytime let’s see how we can help you get to meet someone who might help you out with some where good if you are interested, With your comments here you sound like a nice guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
One last thing!!! People need to be polite to each other, a lot of people visit this thread but never comment, you might disagree with people’s opinion but shouldn’t give you the right to insult anyone.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you don’t know who is watching/reading comments this thread.

Please push your buttons don’t mind me. Apologies!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amethyst001:
One last thing!!! People need to be polite to each other, a lot of people visit this thread but never comment, you might disagree with people’s opinion but shouldn’t give you the right to insult anyone.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you don’t know who is watching/reading comments this thread.

This is what you should have said at first, that you do not think it's true due to your source and well people are free to push if they want to. But your tone was sort of discouraging people to not push and you categorically said it was not true. Instead all of a sudden you said you work there to try and convince people, meanwhile even if you work at an Agency you would have to be on Director level to know on some secret recruitments from what I am told.

I may be wrong but It just sounded like you have interest in the PTDF recruitment and you were shocked that you did not know some letters had gone out. Maybe you have been pushing with your contact and they keep telling you it is not yet time for the recruitment. And now seeing here that they may actually be giving out letters is hurting you.

See politicians can be funny, I am sure a lot of people here have been given false hope by many, so if this if your case you are not the first. Even in private sector employment HR are fond of giving candidates false hope telling you they will soon get back to you, until the person they have chosen has resumed work before you get your rejection.

So if you have interest in PTDF use the information shared here to push harder.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tintedglass:

This is what you should have said at first, that you do not think it's true due to your source and well people are free to push if they want to. But your tone was sort of discouraging people to not push and you categorically said it was not true. Instead all of a sudden you said you work there to try and convince people, meanwhile even if you work at an Agency you would have to be on Director level to know on some secret recruitments from what I am told.

I may be wrong but It just sounded like you have interest in the PTDF recruitment and you were shocked that you did not know some letters had gone out. Maybe you have been pushing with your contact and they keep telling you it is not yet time for the recruitment. And now seeing here that they may actually be giving out letters is hurting you.

See politicians can be funny, I am sure a lot of people here have been given false hope by many, so if this if your case you are not the first. Even in private sector employment HR are fond of giving candidates false hope telling you they will soon get back to you, until the person they have chosen has resumed work before you get your rejection.

So if you have interest in PTDF use the information shared here to push harder.

Do you people read at all? This is sad coming from people who claim to be graduates and need to be employed.

Read previous comments and don’t just type long epistle for no reason.

Lols the reason why some people never get called back after an interview is because they lack the ability to comprehend informations.

I only apologized because of people who are so desperate and would jump on any false information, and also would use opportunity to throw insults at people.

Anyway like I said earlier, if you want PTDF you can go to the gate and pick up your appointment letter.
Mehn some graduates don’t read to understand at all very sad. Not every one here is a JOB SEEKER sir. Some of us as here to kill boredomness and listening to what Nigerian Youths think, some also might be here to help.
I was shocked cos of the fake information on PTDF because soon calls will start coming in from people to confirm and also people would start stressing themselves to send down there CV to the office which will also be shredded after receiving.

Anyway it’s time to retire till whenever. But even the senators you claim you want to meet can be on this thread grin. I wish every job seeker the best of luck and pray and keep pushing your buttons.

I am not here to discourage anyone like some people think, I have seen a lot of false informations here which I felt drove some people into more depression let us just verify our messages before sending it out to the public.
Like I said I am an observer.

Keep praying and pushing whatever buttons you have with the right information and to the right place, keep dreaming high and very soon you will get there, for those who think they don’t know anyone, don’t forget you know God and your time would come soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LudaChriz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amethyst001:

Do you people read at all? This is sad coming from people who claim to be graduates and need to be employed.

Lols the reason why some people never get called back after an interview is because they lack the ability to comprehend informations.

I only apologized because of people who are so desperate and would jump on any false information, and also would use opportunity to throw insults at people.

Anyway like I said earlier, if you want PTDF you can go to the gate and pick up your appointment letter.
Mehn some graduates don’t read to understand at all very sad. Not every one here is a JOB SEEKER sir. Some of us as here to kill boredomness and listening to what Nigerian Youths think, some also might be here to help.

Anyway it’s time to retire till whenever. But even the senators you claim you want to meet can be on this thread grin. I wish every job seeker the best of luck and pray this Pandemic ends to soon.

I am not here to discourage anyone like some people think, I have seen a lot of false informations here which I felt drove some people into more depression let us just verify our messages before sending it out to the public.

Keep praying and pushing whatever buttons you have with the right information and to the right place, keep dreaming high and very soon you will get there, for those who think they don’t know anyone, don’t forget you know God and your time would come soon.

Like I said earlier, you're a camelion. And like the other person said, you're not a straight forward person!

Earlier you said u work at PTDF just to convince people that you have authentic information and obviously to discourage them from pushing harder because of your own selfish interest; and when you were probed further, you swiftly deny the fact that u are a staff.

Pls change your way of life

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amethyst001:

I agree with what you said but it shouldnt also make you to comment like you know anyone here or people commenting here are saying rubbish. Its either you are one of the ogas or recruitment pass through you or you are a mere staff like i earlier pointed out but you chose to take the mere staff ish and comment on it and take offence out of it. Most of us here also know our way to the National Assmebly but choose to keep quiet or comment once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=LudaChriz post=88136510]
Like I said earlier, you're a camelion. And like the other person said, you're not a straight forward person!

Earlier you said u work at PTDF just to convince people that you have authentic information and obviously to discourage them from pushing harder because of your own selfish interest; and when you were probed further, you swiftly deny the fact that u are a staff.

Pls change your of life
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Madam Calm down you just do not seem genuine and are all over the place, that is why I even asked further questions, I personally do not have interests with PTDF or PEF. I just engaged with you so people could learn more.

You keep telling people to go to gate to collect letter from security like anybody goes to or expects to get letter without getting contacted. Did the lady who shared the recruitment info tell people to march to the office to collect letter She did not even tell people to go and drop CV she simply said people should press their buttons which most people here I believe understood to mean call your contacts if you have been pushing for it, as there is new information on the process. She may be wrong on her info but the way you countered her was very suspicious.

You seem to be the only one that really got stressed out by the info, contrary to the stress you thought the poster cause it was actually good news for some people to hear that recruitments are still going on and still will be going on. As you may have been following this thread, people have been discouraged by the whole FG Embargo and COVID 19 asking what the future could hold and no new info was coming in. So this was actually something positive but you quickly turned it to a show off.

Amethyst001:

I was shocked cos of the fake information on PTDF because soon calls will start coming in from people to confirm and also people would start stressing themselves to send down there CV to the office which will also be shredded after receiving.

Anyway it’s time to retire till whenever. But even the senators you claim you want to meet can be on this thread grin. I wish every job seeker the best of luck and pray and keep pushing your buttons.

Like I said I am an observer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
nafisu:
finally some clarity, an end to the back and forth. Thank you

if you can in anyway assist do well to inform us. stay blessed

Lols I am sorry ma’am for the back and forth which I enjoyed because I was bored.

Hopefully, soon Very soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
If anyone has any slot for recruitment into any agency that he or she is not using this period, please give me.

Local man is in need of a job.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
LudaChriz:

You're a camelion
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros no kill me with laugh na, Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amethyst001: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tintedglass:

Madam Calm down you just do not seem genuine and are all over the place, that is why I even asked further questions I personally do not have interests with PTDF or PEF. I just engaged with you so people could learn more.

You keep telling people to go to gate to collect letter from security like anybody goes to or expects to get letter without getting contacted. Did the lady who shared the recruitment info tell people to march to the office to collect letter She did not even tell people to go and drop CV she simply said people should press their buttons which most people hear I believe understood to mean call your contacts if you have been pushing for it, as there is new information on the process. She may be wrong on her info but the way you countered her was very suspicious.

Lols ok �. Maybe if you re-read the messages from the beginning then you would get your facts right. I was actually expecting to read something like she is a scammer etc � etc

Goodnight sir!!! May our parts cross in the future I would like to see the person who engaged me and literally killed my boredomness today.

On a second note please send me a private message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you truly work there, all the best.

I am sure you will be bombarded with PMs asking you for further info and access to NASS since you have bragged about your political clout. Hope you can be of help to the people that "claim to be graduates looking to be employed".

Peace be unto you.

Amethyst001:

And I accept it all grin. Yes I work in PTDF are you happy now? Never would I discourage innocent youth from getting employed, apart from the Petroleum Sector I am very known to some of this politicians.

I see a lot of jobseekers everyday with propaganda information that stresses us out.

I also said up there the fastest way to get into PTDF is to push you contact to help you become a contract staff.
Also PTDF will recruit soon but haven’t started the letters that you think you saw were letters given to contract staffs after they made their appointment permanent few weeks ago.

If after this you are still confused then I am sorry I can’t help you.
Also you shouldn’t insult anyone cos you don’t agree with them, your character and attitude will take you far.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
You are wrong

futuremoma34:

In Abuja, the lock down is not as strict as you think... Some people do go to work.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Things started happening there before this covid 19. Their pay is higher than PTDF. Just about 7km to 8km in between their offices.

Amethyst001:

Yes I once asked of PEF the same way I asked of PTDF here because sometimes the informations people give here are false and surprising.

Also PTDF doesn’t have an office in Lagos only Abuja but hopefully soon new branch would be set up in KD.

PEF and PTDF salaries are almost the same.

Where did I mention I was switching jobs or I work in any of the above ;Dlols

Both PTDF and PEF are good places to work and PEF would recruit after they get approval of their budget because recruitment is stated in their budget this year, so very soon they would recruit atleast 70 people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Does PPPRA have similar salary structure as PTDF and PEF as well?
Amethyst001:

Yes I once asked of PEF the same way I asked of PTDF here because sometimes the informations people give here are false and surprising.

Also PTDF doesn’t have an office in Lagos only Abuja but hopefully soon new branch would be set up in KD.

PEF and PTDF salaries are almost the same.

Where did I mention I was switching jobs or I work in any of the above ;Dlols

Both PTDF and PEF are good places to work and PEF would recruit after they get approval of their budget because recruitment is stated in their budget this year, so very soon they would recruit atleast 70 people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
This thread is just so funny. On some days, it can be so quiet and other days, egunguns be entering express. Let's all support one another regardless. Hopefully this pandemic would be over soon and we would get our long desired APLs by God's grace. wink

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shollay09(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Amethyst001:

oya con gimme link to the place...studied Industrial Chemistry wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2020
For some reason I like you
Nice tenses and sentences, u sound put together, I can’t comment on the information u put out, all I take from it is that something is brewing and we should be alert, this is my email toksi20@yahoo.com, I don’t know how to do PM here, will like to ask a few questions if you don’t mind, Thank you.
Amethyst001:

Lols ok �. Maybe if you re-read the messages from the beginning then you would get your facts right. I was actually expecting to read something like she is a scammer etc � etc

Goodnight sir!!! May our parts cross in the future I would like to see the person who engaged me and literally killed my boredomness today.

On a second note please send me a private message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Erm please in regard to this PTDF underground recruitment, do English graduates eith a 2.1, have any chance of being employed?

If yes, what are the chances of it being possible?

If no, do you know any other?

Please I'm asking because I don't have a connect (Yet), if not, I would have pushed, so in case you've got any to share with me, I'll be so grateful and indebted to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viettastitches(f): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Amethyst001:

please help me with a job and I will be forever grateful to you. I don't even mind paying you a percentage of the salary. please I beg you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2020
See someone saying she is using our sad stories to kill boredom....This life sha , well I believe things will be alright soon

A quick reminder to anyone here feeling sad or depressed , You are not the only in this situation, Continue pushing ....very soon you shall share your success story.

In addition, Please any anonymous helper that is viewing this thread should kindly assist me in getting a job with any of the below application ID :

Customs: NCS/C08/674688

Nscdc : NSCDC-2019-3325597

Immigration : NIS/ASI-08/504484

Inec : IR0000002232

Ndlea:

Thanks in anticipation and May God bless you Sir/Ma

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2020
LudaChriz:

Pls change your way of life
Am I the only one struggling to see where the said"denying of being a staff comment" was made? Let's stop attacking people unnecessarily.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
hopeful2018:

She right bro. I too have similar info.
Boss, any info regarding this year's OSS? MSC candidates finished their interviews while that of PhD candidates was suspended. Any info will be highly appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Everything you said about the recruitment is true. I confirmed that.
Amethyst001:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Truth is I didn’t doubt her comment at all, people are quick to say it’s not true without pausing to verify, I know the tone and I knew even if I hadn’t verified, the info was more fact than speculation it’s an art to read beyond letters and sentences.
ShadowM:
Everything you said about the recruitment is true. I confirmed that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: maingate27, Abdull01, Teeqee(m), KingClown(m), Ovii123(m), Headings11, Daptboy(m), Omana, TroyQueen, preciousfuture, hannychic, Brightlight123, Gopitoto and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.