Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248950 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Overself:

Let me have ur phone digits please.
Thanks.
.Glo.God bless you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
NO ONE HAS ANSWERS TO MY QUESTION??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oshin56:
they are helping people with federal job slot, as I dey even be dey find my rep phone number so that I can message or call him.
Chai !!!
To meet those people one on one no be small stress o my blood. Even their number self no dey too go and besides, how you wan take approach them without knowing a close associate to them. To meet those ppl no easy mehn. E get one time like that wey I apply for one FG para-military job, I kom go meet one senior officer wey dey under same para-military I applied for. I asked the officer for help, I was so surprise when he asked me, which house of rep member do you know?? As I no sabi any bro, my heart just cut
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Zizo96:

Chai !!!
To meet those people one on one no be small stress o my blood. Even their number self no dey too go and besides, how you wan take approach them without knowing a close associate to them. To meet those ppl no easy mehn. E get one time like that wey I apply for one FG para-military job, I kom go meet one senior officer wey dey under same para-military I applied for. I asked the officer for help, I was so surprise when he asked me, which house of rep member do you know?? As I no sabi any bro, my heart just cut
Him Kom tell me say, so far the para-military I applied for dey do recruitment, say make I just go meet my Hor. Say no para-military recruitment wey dem no dey get their slots. Kom say e fit no pass three slots o, but them go surely give them slots. Say if the House of Rep kom even be the chairman or member of the committee of the agency I applied under, say I don get the Job 100%
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theleader11: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
jaytomalex:
@TheLeader11 probably PEF
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teetee23: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pls how sure are you of this NIWA salary and is 180k take home salary? Thanks
burantashii:

Did u secured appointment with NIWA ?

N180K
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
moonberry:

Thanks.
08111946146.Glo.God bless you sir.
Sent!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Overself:

Sent!
I have received it sir. I am grateful for your kind assistance and it's well appreciated. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Zizo96:

Chai !!!
chief the only option now is that after God Na elite remain for this country and the only thing you have is to monitor his/her movement and whenever you know his/her location the best thing you can do is to summon courage that you need help from him but not financial help but employment issue if he is going to be help he will let you know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 6:03am On Apr 19, 2020
moonberry:

I have received it sir. I am grateful for your kind assistance and it's well appreciated. God bless you.
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Overself:
U don sub?
yes, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oshin56:
chief the only option now is that after God Na elite remain for this country and the only thing you have is to monitor his/her movement and whenever you know his/her location the best thing you can do is to summon courage that you need help from him but not financial help but employment issue if he is going to be help he will let you know.
Thanks Boss. But e gast be the Hor from your constituency ba ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oshin56:
Thanks Boss . But e gast be the Hor from my constituency ba ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hy,pls who knows d salary structure of NDLEA and do they give upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godson305: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Teetee23:
Pls how sure are you of this NIWA salary and is 180k take home salary? Thanks

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Zizo96:

Thanks Boss . But e gast be the Hor from my constituency ba ?
welcome chief, yes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oshin56:
welcome chief, yes.
Bigger you Boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
@Joetoocute, am interested, am available at olayemihammed01@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
mr11:
If you allow yourself to be discourage by some people here sorry for you. Recruitment is still going on some agencies even my own agency is done typing APL just waiting for lockdown and things to be normal.

Please I sent you a message bro, kindly reply Biko. Onye Delta ka mu bu o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good day all,

@ Admin, is there any information on NASRDA, CBN, NIMASA, and NSIA recruitment as we are not hearing anything again on them.

Thanks,
I await for your response!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
hammed40:
Good day all,

@ Admin, is there any information on NASRDA, CBN, NIMASA, and NSIA recruitment as we are not hearing anything again on them.

Thanks,
I await for your response!

People have said NASDRA took people early in the year.

Seems like NSIA already started shortlisting with people getting follow up emails from recruitment consultants for both the admin role (in March) and the investment role (in April).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for your response bro, What about NIMASA and CBN?
Tintedglass:

People have said NASDRA took people early in the year.

Seems like NSIA already started shortlisting with people getting follow up emails from recruitment consultants for both the admin role (in March) and the investment role (in April).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Seeker123:
please house, who has idea how much is NCDMB entry salary.
Is There any recruitment in NCDMB so far this since January this year 2020?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
joetoocute:
Good day house, kindly contact me if you have a plug for a solid federal government job For an Msc holder (150k or thereabout).
I'm willing to offer a million for it.
NOTE: Payment would be made immediately after the job is secured.
Contact on my signature.

Am interested joeocute, please drop your contact to communicate better on this.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Anyone who has idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aliyumichika:
lol.....NDLEA does not and cannot have upfront...not sure of the salary but it's around 120k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
hammed40:
Thanks for your response bro, What about NIMASA and CBN?

not aware of NIMASA recruitment, its NPA I heard would recruit this year.

Is it the CBN university research jobs or the actual CBN recruitment?

If its the normal CBN recruitment allegedly I am told they always recruit on a rolling basis through the right connections, same with FIRS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tintedglass:

not aware of NIMASA recruitment, its NPA I heard would recruit this year.

Is it the CBN university research jobs or the actual CBN recruitment?

If its the normal CBN recruitment allegedly I am told they always recruit on a rolling basis through the right connections, same with FIRS.
Cbn recruited ending last year..nd the newly emplyed had a 6 weeks training from jan to mid feb this yr....a friend was lucky...nt sure of any recruitment any time soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
freddybonz:
lol.....NDLEA does not and cannot have upfront...not sure of the salary but it's around 120k
Tnx bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Molayan:
BREAKING: Crude oil price falls to $13.5, the lowest since 1999.
Nigeria's Brent Crude is 33dollars pb

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abcdx(m), Mohisah, Mubibond(m), Tamababy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.