Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250233 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SENESCO(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2020
boborneyor:
see small world .....i really hate to remember that fedpoffa recruitment . I have never seen a recruitment as shady as that , to the extend that they shared appointment letters to people during the midnight but life goes on sha ....Our appointment letters is coming out soon too8)
Bro did you apply for the fedpoffa recruitment? What was it like? When was the appointment letter shared? Pls share more details. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2020
SENESCO:

Bro did you apply for the fedpoffa recruitment? What was it like? When was the appointment letter shared? Pls share more details. Thanks
i don't think they have a special that you can apply than to submitte your CV and Na man know they take do the recruitment, they have started sharing the appointment letter since June or July till December last year and I even heard that they have even gave them approval to employ another 150 before the covid19 show face.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fuzzywuzzy: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, your gross pay as level 8 step2 should be N68, 850 after deduction your take - home will be up to N60,000 while level 9 step 2 gross pay is N80,050 while take home is N72,000 unless your Appointment letter bear old salary before the minimum wage.

Good day sir, please how many years does it take to ascend from one level to another in civil service and is any allowance paid to civil servants in ministry of health?

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
SENESCO:

The way they did their recruitment was really sad ,.....they will bring advert out on the school website and within five minutes it will disappear , so I started doing night vigil on the site , it was when I was unable to apply ,I visited the admin office at their permanent site with my cv and I was told nothing like recruitment is going on , not until I start seeing and hearing appointments letters here and there oh

I later got to know that invitations were sent to people with connections , then they did small cover up interview before sharing appointment letters. The first person that i knew about got his own in Nov last year , Other got theirs Dec ,it was this one that they shared appointments in the night while some January this year....

Even around January ending , My course mate that is already doing her masters in another state told me that her ID card is ready but they are still withholding the appointment letter , maybe they are trying to perfect the shambles of the recruitment before giving it to her .....I know alot of people that got employed sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prospect048:
sorry bro, why not try all these private schools, they can still be paying at least 20k and you will know you will have little come in for you. It is just an advice though, also from. Kwara and base in ilorin, so I know how it works, may God see us all through, it is not easy gaskiya
I was actually trying to relocate to Abuja and see if things will work out there but this corona virus spoil everything ...I am just hoping they find the cure for this virus soon so that our hustles can continue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dan112:
https://www.independent.ng/fg-suspends-employment-indefinitely-over-covid-19/ How true is this?

How true is this? Will this have effect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
boborneyor:
I was actually trying to relocate to Abuja and see if things will work out there but this corona virus spoil everything ...I am just hoping they find the cure for this virus soon so that our hustles can continue
Good, may we have the cause to glorify Allah's name soon.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
hello nairaland folks
I have been following this trend lately it has been very interesting congratulations to our friends that have gotten jobs from here and to those of us still striving to get God will do ours
I have an issue to discuss here
sometimes around February I got a slot from one of our politician in my local government which he offered for 450k he has done it for people and it's legit but due to funds I was unable to secured
I tried asking him which of the agencies or ministries
he state FAAN,FIRS and ministry of transportation that there vacancies in those places
but my issue now is my mum called him recently and he said the slot is still on we even had to go see him personally
he explained so many things that things are going underground and they are just waiting for these pandemic to be over then they finalize the list and am to wait to 60-90days before APL comes out .down payment 250k first then after APL you balance
please house I need your advise house

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

Good day sir, please how many years does it take to ascend from one level to another in civil service and is any allowance paid to civil servants in ministry of health?

Thank you.

Based on the civil service rules it take 3years to move from one level to the other but in some instance where there are many people in the level to be promoted to or there is no promotion exam in that year they will just increase your steps like two or three steps up it depends on the ministry discretion.

As regards the allowance, it depend on the department in that ministry you fall into.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ehisforever24(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
My question is how can someone get a govt work in this country, I am a graduate but no work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Folsbal:
hello nairaland folks
I have been following this trend lately it has been very interesting congratulations to our friends that have gotten jobs from here and to those of us still striving to get God will do ours
sometimes around February I got a slot from one of our politician in my local government which he offered for 450k he has done it for people and it's legit but due to funds I was unable to secured
I tried asking him which of the agencies or ministries
he state FAAN,FIRS and ministry of transportation that there vacancies in those places
but my issue now is my mum called him recently and he said the slot is still on we even had to go see him personally
he explained so many things that things are going underground and they are just waiting for these pandemic to be over then they finalize the list and am to wait to 60-90days before APL comes out .down payment 250k first then after APL you balance
a politician wants to collect 450k before giving you a job, your own senator, God go punish am

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tammyanybody, Heineken and all other stakeholders please what is the update about nscdc Nis nsc and other paramilitary recruitment going on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fuzzywuzzy: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
ademmy102:

Based on the civil service rules it take 3years to move from one level to the other but in some instance where there are many people in the level to be promoted to or there is no promotion exam in that year they will just increase your steps like two or three steps up it depends on the ministry discretion.

As regards the allowance, it depend on the department in that ministry you fall into.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate. Please how legit is this appointment letter? Does it look real or fake? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
najeem4reall:
Tammyanybody, Heineken and all other stakeholders please what is the update about nscdc Nis nsc and other paramilitary recruitment going on
My man how far? There's no news for now. This covid dey spoil things walai. Don't know if things are going on underground though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
daben1:
a politician wants to collect 450k before giving you a job, your own senator, God go punish am

please am seeking advise
not insult nothing goes for free In our country today and you know it only if want to receive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
daben1:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate. Please how legit is this appointment letter? Does it look real or fake? Thanks
you are the one that collected the letter not us so where did you get the letter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heineken:
My man how far? There's no news for now. This covid dey spoil things walai. Don't know if things are going on underground though.
heard all recruitment suspended for now how genuine is this information

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
najeem4reall:
heard all recruitment suspended for now how genuine is this information
it's obvious bro. Nothing is moving because of this covid.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heineken:
Yah Allah have mercy on us never let these last longer

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
najeem4reall:
amen bro. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
najeem4reall:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

The appointment letter is real based on the content and logo but you know Nigeria of now adays it can also be forged and the figure on your appointment letter is for old minimum wage. Level 9 step 2 after the minimum wage is now N960, 604

Note: it is unethical to post your appointment letter online I suggest you remove it for security purpose

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
ademmy102:

does that mean it does not affect efcc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prospect048:
does that mean it does not affect efcc?

Am not sure but EFCC not stated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fuzzywuzzy: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
ademmy102:

The appointment letter is real based on the content and logo but you know Nigeria of now adays it can also be forged and the figure on your appointment letter is for old minimum wage. Level 9 step 2 after the minimum wage is now N1,960, 604

Note: it is unethical to post your appointment letter online I suggest you remove it for security purpose

Thanks a lot. I have removed the picture, I only posted it to get your opinion.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adeleye2012: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
graduated as far back as 2012. Served in 2014. Since then, have not seen a reasonable job. Where am teaching currently, I handle almost 10 subjects with 15k monthly salary. Am tired of the job. Am planning to resign soon.
Plxxx help me with any job connection. I will be so grateful. I will forever be grateful. To any good Samaritan reading my post. Plxxxxx assist me or link me up. Am tired of everything. Plxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Am a graduate of mass communication. 2nd class upper. served in 2014. Here is my watzap number. 07036670479. Here is my email address = kunlezy4me@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Folsbal:
hello nairaland folks
I tried asking him which of the agencies or
ministries

So what advice do u want now ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
najeem4reall:
Amen Bro, the only thing that we need now is nothing but prayer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heineken:
Na big enemy of progress this covid19 be but las las everything go clear. At the end of every tunnel there most be a light.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oshin56:
Na big enemy of progress this covid19 be but las las everything go clear. At the end of every tunnel there most be a light.
amen o.. The stuff tire me Sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, OSM2225, hannychic, PrinceFola(m), edublack, ayobamdgreat(m), Ibrochaka(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.