Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257086 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
Jacknn:

Oh thanks and what's the starting salary scale for bsc grads on CONRAIS..

Level 8 step 1.... 1. 4m annually before deductions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Level 8 step 1.... 1. 4m annually before deductions

Oh thanks, dats like 116k..do u know if de give any upfront..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2020
Jacknn:

I don't know bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:54pm On May 26, 2020
Folahanmi19:

I don't know bro
I sent you mail please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
jeswinner:

U fit dey do midnight prayers on d matter.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 10:44pm On May 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I sent you mail please reply

Okay,I have
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2020
TIKAMBABA1:
Morning all, pls who knows the salary of a level-8 teacher in the federal ministry of education?

Some are saying that, it is 68k,
I'm on the system but yet to start paying for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2020
Jacknn:

Dem no dey give us upfront.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2020
Jacknn:

Oh thanks and what's the starting salary scale for bsc grads on CONRAIS..
Also, research agencies on CONRAISS take bsc on CONRAISS 7 step 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fdot(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2020
Please what's the pay for NDLEA level 8 step 2 and do they pay upfront?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:36am On May 27, 2020
Fdot:
Nobody knows what this people pay are like.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIKAMBABA1(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2020
Ayammawa:

Some are saying that, it is 68k,
I'm on the system but yet to start paying for
ok, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2020
please how much is FERMA's starting salary .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2020
Fdot:
ASN(ii) i.e grd lvl 8 receives 132k.no upfront bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
Anything with these new Federal colleges of education?.
Don't want to share rumour.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 2:08pm On May 27, 2020
If u have any link within the ministry of education, pls push ahead.

Which agency in ministry of science and technology has a good pay package for a microbiologist?.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2020
DanIduh06:

Which agency in ministry of science and technology has a good pay package for a microbiologist?.

Please is the link to work in the ministry or be a classroom teacher? Abeg I need your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
DanIduh06:

Abeg what is happening in ministry of Education

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=MrTalker post=90016179][/quote]

Abeg how much is the pay in ministry of Education?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fdot(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2020
Aliyumichika:

ASN(ii) i.e grd lvl 8 receives 132k.no upfront bro.
Alright thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simongm2: 4:25pm On May 27, 2020
Please, i need info on any legit recruitment agency in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2020
Simongm2:
Please, i need info on any legit recruitment agency in abuja.

Speak Comprehensive English pls

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmajor(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2020
Olumyyde:

Also, research agencies on CONRAISS take bsc on CONRAISS 7 step 2.
I don't knw if these will help u bt in 2016 I wz receiving 82k under Conrais. Thats level 7/2.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2020
badmajor:

I don't knw if these will help u bt in 2016 I wz receiving 82k under Conrais. Thats level 7/2.
U quoted the wrong comment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 11:59am On May 28, 2020
Olumyyde:
U quoted the wrong comment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
Please can someone enlighten me on the best way to approach the brother of a senator (not from my constituency or state) through phone. He's a nice man and have only met him once about 2years ago. I don't know the best way to approach him now, whether to tell him direct through text that I am seeking appointment to an agency and I need introduction/recommendation letter from his brother or seek to have an appointment with him. I don't just know how best to approach him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
DanIduh06:

pls is ministry of edu recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
Call and text him roughly six times within the span of a month before you ask him since you aren't close or be absolutely sure of a recruitment and it's time span, with the people involved before you contact him and explain your predicament. Most importantly be sure he is in a position to help!
Paramilitary:
Please can someone enlighten me on the best way to approach the brother of a senator (not from my constituency or state) through phone. He's a nice man and have only met him once about 2years ago. I don't know the best way to approach him now, whether to tell him direct through text that I am seeking appointment to an agency and I need introduction/recommendation letter from his brother or seek to have an appointment with him. I don't just know how best to approach him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Whiterose21, Damdam24(f), Success1930, seedic, mengho(m), Gloriouspace, Ishaqnasidi, lordkash123, JayyXXX(m), oluwjuwonlo, Confirmer(m), Omuka, ElPendejo, Bellopolo, SINJEL, Nyanyafk, Basoj(m), RickyJesus and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.