Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6278477 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 28, 2020
ShadowM:
Call and text him roughly six times within the span of a month before you ask him since you aren't close or be absolutely sure of a recruitment and it's time span, with the people involved before you contact him and explain your predicament. Most importantly be sure he is in a position to help!
Thank you so much. I am sure of an agency that will give out APL immediately after the interstate lockdown is lifted. He's very close to his brother (the senator). Also I don't think there's any agency that will not honour the senator (high ranking) letter if he gives it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julijuli73(f): 6:40pm On May 28, 2020
Closed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:48pm On May 28, 2020
Please which agency is that
Paramilitary:
Thank you so much. I am sure of an agency that will give out APL immediately after the interstate lockdown is lifted. He's very close to his brother (the senator). Also I don't think there's any agency that will not honour the senator (high ranking) letter if he gives it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2020
Paramilitary:

Hmm my brother, na so e suppose be sha, but with the unemployment issue sagging Nigeria, sometimes, if this senators are not members of the committee in charge of the agency/ministry, and the senator if not a personal paddy to those ogas ehn, they will receive the letter of recommendation but once you leave their office ehn, na inside waste bin o, so just checked the committee the senator belongs to then you can push ahead.

But Bros, telling us this agency that will issue out letters immediately after the lockdown won't cause you any harm o, why not just leak it for us na? Who knows, it may even work out better for you if you tell.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 28, 2020
Don't even make the mistake of telling him what you need is recommendation letter. Recommendation letter doesn't hold hold much value without follow up like you think. Just tell him you need him to help you and even if he suggests recommendations letter, still suggest he help you connect the DG.
Paramilitary:
Please can someone enlighten me on the best way to approach the brother of a senator (not from my constituency or state) through phone. He's a nice man and have only met him once about 2years ago. I don't know the best way to approach him now, whether to tell him direct through text that I am seeking appointment to an agency and I need introduction/recommendation letter from his brother or seek to have an appointment with him. I don't just know how best to approach him

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2020
teekay22:
Please which agency is that
If the agency is set to issue APL then it's well be a slim chance because before stage of issuing APL, names are already being compile from all contacts but there is no harm in trying though if he can tell us.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:21pm On May 28, 2020
Kaeboy:
If the agency is set to issue APL then it's well be a slim chance because before stage of issuing APL, names are already being compile from all contacts but there is no harm in trying though if he can tell us.

If he had mentioned the agency, probably one with a more and viable info for him too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 8:24pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin. He's not online sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:44pm On May 28, 2020
Paramilitary:
Bros tell us the agency make we follow you press button

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 8:45pm On May 28, 2020
Where my guy Heineken abi he never finish fasting

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2020
real1000:
Where my guy Heineken abi he never finish fasting
lol my man fast don finish o. Your boy dey Ghostmode currently. I actually called your line on Tuesday or Monday but wasn't responding. How's everything my g?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:32pm On May 28, 2020
Heineken:
lol my man fast don finish o. Your boy dey Ghostmode currently. I actually called your line on Tuesday or Monday but wasn't responding. How's everything my g?
My guy na NEPA issue ooo,I just dey on a low key

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gab25: 10:37pm On May 28, 2020
Post advert on facebook. The company will pay you 3000 weekly. It is N1500 to register chat me 08084 2268 95
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2020
Please can an SLA help one with a slot into an agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mira4u: 11:49pm On May 28, 2020
timibare:
really lol grin

grin bursted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:44am On May 29, 2020
real1000:
My guy na NEPA issue ooo,I just dey on a low key
that's one reason I don't really like that lagos o my man. Light na issues. Hope you're fine boss? Nice hearing from you again. I'm not doing badly man

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2020
Heineken:
chief is being a while and how the hustling they go for your side.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idxtra: 7:01am On May 29, 2020
Good morning evryone. Please I want to inquire about the salary of NDIC. I have checked previous chats and no answer has been given. Please anyone with this knowledge should let me know. And no they are not recruiting. I’m just asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2020
Oshin56:
chief is being a while and how the hustling they go for your side.
boss I tell you. We pushing o bro. I'm fine boss. How you too na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2020
Heineken:
boss I tell you. We pushing o bro. I'm fine boss. How you too na?
bro we bless God.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
Oshin56:
bro we bless God.
ogadinma my boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones

How much are you earning now that your General is doing wonder?

Unfortunately I was among those you campaigned for the Buhari guy. Mtcheew
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 10:33am On May 29, 2020
I work in a power generation company that is poorly paying it's workers and I want a change. I am currently on 140k net after working for 6 years as a mechanical Engineer.

Any link to power plants or NERC will be appreciated.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 10:44am On May 29, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

3 million naira for a job!

If you can afford to buy job with such amount, then you're supposed to have at least 2 employees under you with at least a salary of 15k monthly.

Biko, you should be an employer of labour not employee.

You are very correct! With 3m, I will set up a business that can employ more than 10 people.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
henryalo:
. boss abge , na which business you want the guy to do with 3m ? pure water business? with this our zero power supply for we country . govt no ready to help your small business grown instead dem go wound you with tax . and beside shel na every body get business sense or idea , must we all do business ? if get sure slot for places wey day generate bar for F.G , such as FIRS , customs and the likes , if I get 5m I go drop am . if to say you tell the guy to use him 3m to pull out or buy corrola sport , make him take day hustle Uber or bolt that one better .

If your business requires constant power supply,then take it to where there is constant power supply. 3m capital can turn you to a multi millionaire if you set up clean business.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 11:52am On May 29, 2020
Alkason:

If your business requires constant power supply,then take it to where there is constant power supply. 3m capital can turn you to a multi millionaire if you set up clean business.
can you suggest some bussinesses?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 12:34pm On May 29, 2020
Maiturare1:

can you suggest some bussinesses?

I have my own idea of business and might not be at tandem with what you want. I have business ideas that I am sourcing for capital to start.

But my point is, if you have business idea that requires constant power and you need constant power, I can suggest a location and even help you negotiate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Alkason:
I work in a power generation company that is poorly paying it's workers and I want a change. I am currently on 140k net after working for 6 years as a mechanical Engineer.

Any link to power plants or NERC will be appreciated.
Thanks

Mehn that's poor.....I guess it's Eurafric Sapele Power Plc....because I know gencos pay well. You should try getting into Egbin or Transcorp Power, they pay well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aisha92, Shukrah97, SINJEL, ufelirahmat, banjul01, StephOkemini, tokaiki, mmtukur, Ahmed0336(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.