Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6279090 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2018
sole26:

Pm me
Sir, please I also need job too.... I can work anywhere in the country..... help me a brother too Pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2018
Pls is there any 1 in d hus who can give job @ any agencies,am ready to pay 4 it ,thank 08106292069
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Vanbravo:
Just now. Someone's telling me NPA is recruiting.. Please who can verify this..

It's possible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sole26: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Vanbravo:
Just now. Someone's telling me NPA is recruiting.. Please who can verify this..
True
But its not an opened one.
Get a later from presidency and u are good to go. Still open till 20th January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
sole26:

Pm me
Abeg o Boss, me sef need info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2019
sole26:

True
But its not an opened one.
Get a later from presidency and u are good to go. Still open till 20th January
Sir I have been trying to reach you but you are not picking up Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Please house, who can tell me between NIMASA and NAPIMS which one is better in terms of salary and condusive working environment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2019
Maiturare1:
Please house, who can tell me between NIMASA and NAPIMS which one is better in terms of salary and condusive working environment?
Somebody answer this mana
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Maiturare1:
Somebody answer this mana
Both are good agencies but NAPIMS is a directorate under NNPC while Nimasa is an independent agency. Bro may God Almighty guide you towards making the right choice. Congratulations in advance pls if you have any link kindly help too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mrukk:
Both are good agencies but NAPIMS is a directorate under NNPC while Nimasa is an independent agency. Bro may God Almighty guide you towards making the right choice. Congratulations in advance pls if you have any link kindly help too
Thank you bro. But i want to know which has the highest salary pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SEMOLA: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pls house, what is the salary package of ITF - Industrial Training Fund?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
sole26:

Pm me
Bros abeg na just the name of the agency wey dey recruit I need. I will appreciate you well for reliable info. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Maiturare1:
mutumi, na tura ma e-mail. ka te'maka ka reply. ina jira. Nagode sosai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
SEMOLA:
Pls house, what is the salary package of ITF - Industrial Training Fund?
120-150k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yashi03: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Please how much national productivity center pays Graduate entry level 08/2?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Someone should for the sake of Almighty God help me too�����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adebowale1616: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2019
Abeg una, make una help me o, God bless you as you do so

sole26:

Pm me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amhappy(f): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Maiturare1:

NAPIMS is likely to have the highest pay.They are the Contract centre for NNPC. Very hot place to work. I don't know much about NIMASA. Please link me up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Pls what's the salary of Nigerian custom Assitant superintendent ii?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DEBUU: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
sole26:

Pm me

Good morning sir, pls kindly help me secure a job for me, I have been about. how my future will look in this my current state.
Pls help a brother before I get depressed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiboyjohn: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls who know anything about NBET here ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibanga2(m): 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
dinoescobar:
Please who has any idea how much entry level B. SC. Basin Authority pay is like. Just did an interview with them.

Any feedback from them after the interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dinoescobar(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibanga2:

Any feedback from them after the ilnterview?

Not yet, but I heard we will be called soon and another batch will have another interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Maiturare1:
Pls who know anything about NBET here ?
One of top 10 govt. Org to work with.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoleth: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
any other allowances pls?
id4sho:

120-150k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2019
kokoleth:
any other allowances pls?
i don't know sha, I guess you've been shortlisted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by davide470(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4965484/job-vacancies-section-awards-2018#74841956

Hey Guys,

Please go to the above thread to nominate. There are prizes to be won. wink

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoleth: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2019
are they recruiting at d moment. i just need to know thier exact pay so as to compare with where am working?
id4sho:

i
don't know sha, I guess you've been shortlisted?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
ITF is shortlisting candidates, if you have control buttons, oya go and press. (confirmed) and epp us too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (2257) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biokana(m), Lenaaa, NdanaBusu, abokijabo(m), nainaa(f), Brightlight123, Danlex, Alfredd16, Ishaqnasidi, mrprince01(m), KhalilAK(m), MOD30(m), aligs and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.