|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,422,571 members, 5,435,160 topics. Date: Friday, 21 February 2020 at 06:53 PM
|★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Jazmiynne: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2019|
If you thought it wasn't coming, you thought wrong.
It will come people, and it most certainly has arrived - with a big Bang like Boom!
Picks up mic...
Y'all know how we do this. We be stepping in with a leg game as solid as ever.
Welcome to 2019 guys!
This year, we go buy Benz
We are gathered together to celebrate the beauty of our hustle.
We have proven not to be #LazyYouths with every effort invested in the quest for career progression.
The world is waiting for your shine, and we celebrate you!
Please, welcome him with all your love.
TheRealAdonye will also be working behind scenes to support us as he always does
So this year it's Jaz X Dave collabo for the JSAs
It's the biggest show in this arena and we would be serving you some spice.
If you thought last year was good, this year will blow your mind!
Truly I say to you, even if:
My Papa no be Dangote or Adeleke,
We go de okay...
Actually, we go de more than Okay but if I talk now say
I go Oshodi for your case,
And even slap agbero for your case,
Una fit de doubt me.
Oya no time, no time.
Here's how we do it:
To crown the awardees for the 5th edition of biggest award series on Nairaland, all you get to do is cast your vote.
Let the crown go to the deserving heads.
YOVO - You Only Vote Once - Make it count people!
Let's get this rolling!
AND NOW, THE RULES:
1. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER COLOUR TO POST COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD, ASIDE BLACK. OTHER COLOURS ARE RESERVED FOR THE ORIGINAL POSTER (OP) AND THE MODERATOR. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES IN BLACK AND WHITE.
ACCEPTANCE MESSAGES BY WINNERS CAN HOWEVER BE MADE IN COLOR.
2. THIS THREAD WOULD SERVE AS THE THREAD FOR EVERYTHING CONCERNING THE AWARDS.
3. YOU COULD ALSO NOMINATE YOURSELF
4. THERE'LL BE NO CAMPAIGNING ON HERE. PLEASE DON'T SOLICIT FOR VOTES ON NAIRALAND. THIS IS A FAIR PROCESS WITH EQUAL OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO EVERYONE.
5. ALL OTHER NAIRALAND RULES APPLY
Izz a simple sturvz aye?
I'm Jazmiynne (remember I said this one already yea ), and I welcome you once again to the 2018 JSAs.
Davide470, Let's have fun!
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS is 14th February 2019.
5 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Jazmiynne: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2019|
1. Most Helpful Joblander: Award for the Person who shares past questions and other pieces of advice.
2. Funniest Joblander: Person whose comments bring smile to your face despite Unemployment/ Under Employment.
3. Gate crasher of the year: Someone who has gatecrashed a lot of tests this year or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off.
4. Funniest Moniker (Male and Female): The people whose monikers elicit at least a Chuckle regardless of the state of your job hunt.
5. Most Secretive Joblander: These set of people always like to take information without giving. We know at least one. If you don't know, then you're probably one of them.
6. Most Motivational Joblander: This person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying because there's light at the end of the tunnel.
7. Most Inquisitive Joblander: This person will even ask you the content of a regret mail.
8. Most friendly (Male and Female): He/ She is down to earth and always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation.
9. Most Active/ Always Online Award: The most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section.
10. Most Handsome/ Most Beautiful: If working in a world class company was by who fine pass, this person would be the CEO. To be nominated, you have to have a profile picture that would be up for the duration of this awards.
11. Mr Casanova: This is the woman wrapper award. This would go to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.
12. Miss Dainty: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.
13. Most Connected: That poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies.
14. Webster Of the year: The poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c
15. Best newcomer: Someone who became active in the section in the year 2018 and has made an impact within that time.
16. Most Popular (Male and Female): Everybody knows them. People want to be them. Their mentions are perpetually on fire.
17. Genius of the year: SHL? GMAT? Dragnet? None fazes this Joblander.
18. The All-Knowing: The job lander who knows practically every job lander. The mods are exempted from nomination.
19. Most controversial: The poster who stirs up different emotions in the minds of those on the thread.
20. Job Searcher of d year: He/She is on every thread looking for an opportunity to make their dream come true.
21. Most Inspirational Joblander: This ones, we saw their hustle and the accompanying struggle. We watched them bloom and their story lifts us up when it feels like there's no way out. They basically inspire our career ambitions. They are our "Yes, I Can" inspiration.
22. The Ideal Candidate: Someone whose personality based on NL activity you will like to have on board if you own an organisation.
23. Poster of the year: Overall Baddo of the Job Section. This person has excelled in most categories above.
24. Legend Of the Seeker Job Section: That poster who has been on Nairaland for a while and has carved a niche for himself/herself in the section. Anyone who's won this award is exempted from nomination.
25. Thread of the year: The thread that made everybody take notice. Even if the job no concern you, you still dey put eye. The Chatroom is exempted from nomination.
26. Couple of the year: The people you always want to tell them to get a room. Yes, those ones.
The maximum number of nominations per award is 5. Please, do not nominate more than 5 people for an award.
Let the nominations begin.
cc Davide470, Uboma, TheRealAdonye
7 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Jazmiynne: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019|
Here's a link to how much fun we had last year:
This year, let's have even more fun!
Davide470 what ya say?
2 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by davide470(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2019|
Get in here and nominate!!!!!!
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Olamsoh: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2019|
Someone did same thing the op did and you guys removed it, that unfair.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by davide470(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2019|
Olamsoh:He just copied and pasted previous one with no edits.
That's not how it is done.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Olamsoh: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2019|
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by wunmi590(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019|
Let me pitch my tent
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by factorial1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2019|
I'm kinda new, so I'm here to learn from the Ogas
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by ksstroud: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019|
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Gnen: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2019|
My activities last year has been coded but yeah we still run show.
Let see if Exxon Mobil is the next route.
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Olutola88(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019|
Longtime oga Davide470, how has everything been?
For the Best New comer award, I'm seeing 2016. Isn't that a typographical error?
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Jazmiynne: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019|
Yes it was.
Thanks very much for spotting it.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by davide470(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019|
Oya make una nominate.. Awon spacebookers!
Gnen:Yes o. Exxon will be positive, but first, nominate
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by davide470(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019|
Olutola88:Hey Mate, been a minute. You good?
Yeah, thanks for spotting. Oya, nominate!
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Olamsoh: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019|
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Olutola88(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2019|
davide470:I'm well bro. I have been away from the section for years now. I was last very active the year my thread "Entry Level salaries of companies in Nigeria" was nominated as thread of the year. I just came back yesterday; I will sit back and enjoy.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by ksstroud: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2019|
Haba, don't lemme see you near Exxon ooo
Leave it for the small boys...
You don chop money well well now...
A Scholar like you...
Just stay where you are...
I'm still thinking about my nominations
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by ogwoliun: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2019|
Most funniest moniker: @Ogwoliun,
some people will asked me as is my user name an element or a compound?
Chemistry students will understand more.
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Basmec(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2019|
Job searcher of the yeah @basmec. I'm on every thread bt don't comment on many
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by corpershun: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019|
I nominate for 21...amicable09, stumbled on her diary section, inspiring
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by javaRookie(f): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2019|
* Parks Heli, sips Ace of Spades and observes in 4d *
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by karleone(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019|
You're in Exxon too??
Any tips for guide?
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2019|
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by ksstroud: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019|
I don't know any tip o, maybe you should explore indiabix
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by jimmy3105(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2019|
Job opportunity !!!
Medical sonographer's needed urgently with atleast two (2) years experience
Location: Ibadan Oyo state, Ijebu ode Ogun state and Ilesha Osun state
Contact: 0806 908 0102 or 0706 232 2965
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Mobi47(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2019|
I Nominate ammyluv2002
for the most active and Legend Of the Seeker in Job Section...she deserves it....
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by Gbogbastyle: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2019|
We are hiring for Marketing Executive, Are you good in transforming a company to a greater height, Read more from the link https://atelexchange.com/career/marketing-executive-job/
|Re: ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2018★ by solutionzz: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2019|
FEMALE INFORMATION MARKETERS
Promote an upcoming event
Generate a list of interested participants
Connect with heads of large organisations like churches, schools, NYSC and other such bodies that has a lager number of youths.
Give out adequate and accurate information about the event.
Make weekly progress report
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS
Excellent communication skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Good phone call handling skills
Excellent Presentation skills
Must be conversant with the social media platforms
B.Sc, HND, OND and SSCE can apply but must possess excellent communications skills, Excellent Presentation skills and
Powerful Negotiations skill
Must be a flexible and highly motivated
Must be self confident.
Applicants must not not be less than 20 years and must not be above 40 years.
LOCATION: Port Harcourt
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
send full names to
less than 1 year
₦50,000 - 75,000
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120