Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6304655 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please, Anyone with tangible update on customs?
We dey hear say it has been suspended temporarily because they are short of funds and can’t pay newly recruit and some said it has been postponed till next year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
lekxaid007:
may God connect you to the right person, you are a good candidate for NCC job due to your course of study, but beware of scammers o,wish you all the best
Aameen my brother. The right link is very important, NCC doesn't do open recruitment. I've not seen or heard of any.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Olumyyde:

She said they(those who bought the slots) were so much that they usually sat outside the office because of lack of space. Eventually they were asked to leave after some months of 'working'.

I don't think one can be documented, resume work and eventually kicked out of the service. The appointment letter could be fake.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iyajelili:

I don't think one can be documented, resume work and eventually kicked out of the service. The appointment letter could be fake.
Ok.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Collection of individual documents at the DSS HQ in Ondo State officially ended at 6pm yesterday. Though some where given a final grace of submitting theirs today, but that was after much pleading. We're told that the exams will take place by tomorrow.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
pls who knows the requirements for NPF, civil defense, custom immigration and DSS(particular) especially d height required cos am 5.5metre ND try applying but someone told me am not qualified
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
You can especially if the DG finds out. On every appointment letter it's written this job is temporary and can be terminated anytime till you are confirmed

I don't think one can be documented, resume work and eventually kicked out of the service. The appointment letter could be fake.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigmama9ja: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Who has gone to submit the DSS application, mostly Rivers State. Share your experiences pls & Which position are graduate applying for?
Please who has DSS past questions paper, can you send to what's app no 08126170340
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good evening all, please I successfully got in contact with my HOR, who asked for my grade and I told him and he said I should forward my CV to him on WhatsApp which I have done.

Is it going to be cool if I ask for recommendation letter since I'm in Abuja and want to go searching myself??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
A friend of mine got his apl at firs today.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please o my people... who get Minister of Communications( Dr Pantami) phone number? I need am abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
awele186:
You can especially if the DG finds out. On every appointment letter it's written this job is temporary and can be terminated anytime till you are confirmed

Sense.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
emeritus007:
Please o my people... who get Minister of Communications( Dr Pantami) phone number? I need am abeg

Me too i need am if anybody get am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
modash:

Me too i need am if anybody get am
Dan uwa, don't forget me if you get it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Omuka:
A friend of mine got his apl at firs today.

Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
It’s for sale
emeritus007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
emeritus007:

Dan uwa, don't forget me if you get it.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
teekay22:
It’s for sale

Abeg how much o I need am o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
teekay22:
It’s for sale
The phone number? Na phone number I talk, not job o.
send a DM please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marvyx(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na wa o. APL flying upandan. Federal Medical Centre just sent someone close to me a message to come for documentation tomorrow without knowing any person. Apparently he was among those that got the job on merit.

Oluwa wetin dy occur?? Your boys dy here o abeg. Pick our call abeg. As I am dancing with others, do my own abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dives(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Firmjudge:

It is not false, just that we tried all we could, but they rejected us at their HQ.
We were more than 20+ and one officer hinted us that the recruitment is true..

But the person that addressed us denied the recruitment and that we should go home... but one nice officer ask us to try their Asokoro office and I couldn't go anyway..

Maybe those that went there should update us..

Thank you for this information. It is sad that graduates who want to contribute to national development are treated like bergers. Very very sad. I only hope they have not allocated slots. I would encourage you not to give up. Try their Asokoro Office. I hope to give my own trial tomorrow or next week. I understand it is closing on the 14th

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good evening house,

Please I submitted my CV in my HOR office since December last year, he personally told me to give his secretary that is how he does it. I don't really know if they truely call one if there is job opening or should I just stop hoping something will happen from his end?

Please if anyone can help me with FG job I will really appreciate and I will sure appreciate the person with the little I have. I can't afford to buy slot plus age is not on my side anymore. Please help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaeybee98(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls who knows the requirements for NPF, civil defense, custom immigration and DSS(particular) especially d height required cos am 5.5metre ND try applying but someone told me am not qualified
Are you sure about your height? The minimum height requirement for the military is 1.68m for males.

If you are 5.5metres, then you must be a giant.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rejoice04:
Good evening house,

Please I submitted my CV in my HOR office since December last year, he personally told me to give his secretary that is how he does it. I don't really know if they truely call one if there is job opening or should I just stop hoping something will happen from his end?

Please if anyone can help me with FG job I will really appreciate and I will sure appreciate the person with the little I have. I can't afford to buy slot plus age is not on my side anymore. Please help anyone.
madam the same thing happened to my friend his HOR ask her to give his P.A her c.v since March but she hasn't hear anything from him .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oshin56:
madam the same thing happened to my friend his HOR ask her to give his P.A her c.v since March but she hasn't hear anything from him .
only HOR from the south behaves that way.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol I’m joking but I need to be carried along
Number isn’t an issue
Is to get the person with the power to make the call
PM Me
CBNwords:

Abeg how much o I need am o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
teekay22:
Lol I’m joking but I need to be carried along
Number isn’t an issue
Is to get the person with the power to make the call
PM Me
I just sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oshin56:

i really pray he remembers as many of us that submitted CV since we know no one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee(m), victor4ekele(m), Hope1, Haleefah, Daklo and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.