Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232409 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Please who has bashir jamoh (NIMASA DG) number here

If someone has his number. Lol will that person be here grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dan112: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Is anything going on there?
Babalakin:
So this NDIC too is hot cake.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Burchester:

Na you dey talk like this.... It's possible bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Burchester:

Don't say that sir. Even more than NIMASA DG's number sef. It's a faceless forum, remember? Done talking.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hi, so I've applied for the oilandgas job listed and it was successful. I live in Abuja and from the advert the role is based in their HQ in Bayelsa if it's ncdmb or PH if it's OGFZA. I don't know if I'll get it or not but I'm hopeful. I guess if it's either agency I'm curious about three things.

1) how much the possible pay will be plus possible allowances. Actual figures will help

2) if it's to work and be absorbed into the actual agency or trained and be left to look for something else.

3) how long the actual recruitment might take before successful candidates can start work. Rumours are that it could take till next year or it could be August/September this year..

I'm really curious about the pay cause I want to know if it's something worth moving to another state for or if I should look for something else (another agency) in Abuja ( I live in Abuja). Then my worry about the time period for the recruitment is because my running rent expires soon so that will help me know whether or not to renew or not.

Please and please, this information will be very helpful to me. Also you can reach me on my mail tahreetari@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help. A new nairalander.

TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ladyKcy: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please someone should help with a job, please please please. I don’t have money to pay for a slot and I don’t know anybody...Things are really difficult for me. I have submitted countless applications but none came through. I will never take it for granted����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please I need someone to reply me, Pleasecan I get a job at ncc with third class. I am paying for the job slot ni
of course brother, people with "pass" are working there too..
Reply your mail please!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frankjanet: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2020
id4sho:
RMRDC part2&last shot.

#GEARUP
Bro I need abeg.... lindajoyce2@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2020
About it being rounded up by August/September is true, it won’t reach next year
As for the pay the actual amount isn’t known but it’s worth relocating that I’m sure of
And it’s a permanent recruitment not just for training
Kaleidoscope96:
Hi, so I've applied for the oilandgas job listed and it was successful. I live in Abuja and from the advert the role is based in their HQ in Bayelsa if it's ncdmb or PH if it's OGFZA. I don't know if I'll get it or not but I'm hopeful. I guess if it's either agency I'm curious about three things.

1) how much the possible pay will be plus possible allowances. Actual figures will help

2) if it's to work and be absorbed into the actual agency or trained and be left to look for something else.

3) how long the actual recruitment might take before successful candidates can start work. Rumours are that it could take till next year or it could be August/September this year..

I'm really curious about the pay cause I want to know if it's something worth moving to another state for or if I should look for something else (another agency) in Abuja ( I live in Abuja). Then my worry about the time period for the recruitment is because my running rent expires soon so that will help me know whether or not to renew or not.

Please and please, this information will be very helpful to me. Also you can reach me on my mail tahreetari@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help. A new nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 09, 2020
Please oh! I'm now hearing that DSS application has closed today, and aptitude test will be scheduled to hold this weekend. This country sef. Someone should please try and confirm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Please oh! I'm now hearing that DSS application has closed yesterday (08/07/20) and aptitude test will be scheduled to hold this weekend. This country sef. Someone should please try and confirm.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stephenchad26: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Be careful with anyone telling you to come and buy jobs dis period..Little or no agency is recruiting..The govt is struggling..

I work in a place where recruitment was on as of February and d second set March..Den corona started... As we speak pples money re hanging.. there is no receipt to say u bought sometin.its cash dey even collect. Many dont want traces in their account.who u wan report to??If it's not comin for free or at a little token u can let go off incase it goes South.bro let it go for now..

2020 is already too risky to risk it.

#my humble advise on job recruitments
#if I have scammed you before call me out.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 1:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Agencies are recruiting oh even mine APL’s are flying up and down
Buying slot has always been a risk, Corona or not
Slot buyers should always be careful but as for recruitment
It’s happening
stephenchad26:
Be careful with anyone telling you to come and buy jobs dis period..Little or no agency is recruiting..The govt is struggling..

I work in a place where recruitment was on as of February and d second set March..Den corona started... As we speak pples money re hanging.. there is no receipt to say u bought sometin.its cash dey even collect. Many dont want traces in their account.who u wan report to??If it's not comin for free or at a little token u can let go off incase it goes South.bro let it go for now..

2020 is already too risky to risk it.

#my humble advise on job recruitments
#if I have scammed you before call me out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Has anyone submitted in Abuja for DSS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Abduloojava:

RMRDC are they recruiting currently?...need your response
75 Apls were shared weeks ago and some are expected soonest. Start reaching out for assistance

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Frankjanet:
Bro I need abeg.... lindajoyce2@yahoo.com
I wish I could help, am sharing as it might be helpful to others. CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Heineken:
lol I even hide pass you. Funny enough I no dey forget you. Hope you're good mama?

Brother how far? I sent you a pm, please respond.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=elaino post=91513829][/quote]
Surely, its clear started from their site. Good luck!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
is it true that DSS aptitude test is scheduled to hold this weekend?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Hausa:
That's the problem. As a graduate, I can't apply for NPF. All they're saying is that one has to go to do academy.

E get as e be. And the Academy is five years.

Says who? They used to be secret recruitment every year, just get an informant in the system.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Please has anyone here submitted in Abuja and where is their office please? I intend going there today.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Bluev:
Please has anyone here submitted in Abuja and where is their office please? I intend going there today.
Thanks

it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Thank you bro. I stay in Kubwa too

Bro the result is negative. He said you have to go and do everything on your own.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Am Travelling to Abuja form Kd Today.. Who go Follow me.. Lets go and Summit CV today or tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Favourflavour:

Brother how far? I sent you a pm, please respond.
I'm fine mama. Replied. Good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hels(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2020
quote author=Seankhalifa post=91531491]Am Travelling to Abuja form Kd Today.. Who go Follow me.. Lets go and Summit CV today or tomorrow[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sambroose(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Abeg my people, which one 10th or 15th
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Please who has bashir jamoh (NIMASA DG) number here

Drop your digits!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2020
SmartHanif:

Bro the result is negative. He said you have to go and do everything on your own.
No problem bro. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
SFCommander2:
Please oh! I'm now hearing that DSS application has closed yesterday (08/07/20) and aptitude test will be scheduled to hold this weekend. This country sef. Someone should please try and confirm.
Aptitude test is Saturday from what we were told my an HOD in DSS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Any info on NDIC and NEXIM bank?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), Misbahuddeen(m), Kaykay9, shawolin2020(m), Oyo001, Kylebrown17(m), ACKayleb, Freka(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.