Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6246717 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
jaytomalex:

Lol. A lawyer for buying slot? Illegal contracts are invalid ab initio. Best you can hope for is that the person returns the money. Once you pay, you're at the person's mercy.
both parties can agree it's a loan to make it look legit. The rest is up to the lawyer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please I graduated with third class and I want to buy a slot at ncc please hope my grade won't affect me during documentation

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Okay thanks ma
Iyajelili:

That amount is too small for NCC. Tell him you'll pay everything after collection of appointment letter and documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ncc too please how much is your slot??
Gbangasawyer:
Please I graduated with third class and I want to buy a slot at ncc please hope my grade won't affect me during documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Who has gone to submit the DSS application, mostly Rivers State. Share your experiences pls & Which position are graduate applying for?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Check your mail
damofaith:
Ncc too please how much is your slot??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frankjanet: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please I also need slot oo, ready to buy... My mail: lindajoyce2@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please any updates at DSS HQ Abuja in regards for submission of Application
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
kkkp:
how true is it?

How true? I you he's my friend, and you are asking how true is it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please I need someone to reply me, Pleasecan I get a job at ncc with third class. I am paying for the job slot ni

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please I need someone to reply me, Pleasecan I get a job at ncc with third class. I am paying for the job slot ni
I think you should ask the seller, to confirm for you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yomi96(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
bro how much,how we fit run am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please, guys, can we submit our DSS applications in Abuja instead of travelling down to state of Origin. Please I need an answer soonest. Secondly, when does it close? I'm hearing Friday, next tomorrow?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Guys pls those that have submitted ,please tell me how to address the letter and where to submit.i am from delta state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
damofaith:
It's 1.5m oooo.
I'm interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Paramilitary:
Inbox me. My bros will pay for 3 of us if it's genuine. Me. You and Him
inbox me I have something for you . henrysisto2k@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gbangasawyer:

Go ahead ... 3rd class doesn't matter in NCC only NNPC dey do that.

APL doesn't guarantee job o until capturing.
So u can bargain 50%-50% or 60%-40%

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Between DSS and Ndlea, which one is preferable? Considering job perks and risk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Stiv19cuff:
please who knows dss address in Jos?
Beside Jos Area Command office. Behind Jos Prisons, follow through Ahamadu Bello way

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
damofaith:
It's 1.5m oooo.

Please give me this connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Iyajelili:

Nawa I! Naso this country don spoip reach?
Naso we see the country my dear sister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
henrymorebaba:
one is available, send a PM
Sir I’m interested. How can I reach you. This is my number 08162911871
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
insperyadyou:
You see, to get some of these FG jobs here, you need a little luck and grace, and constantly having sublime faith in your creator is a must. In 2016, I applied for the FCSC job that was advertised in some of the National Dailies. I was shortlisted for the interview. Three of us were shortlisted under the Ministry of Power and Works for that region. After the interview day, I ran into somebody who told me he knows the Commissioner who interviewed us. He gave me the Commissioner's number. I Called him to inform him that I was one of the three persons he had earlier interviewed for that particular job position. He told me that only one person will be taken, of the three of us. I kept calling him in the evening as I was told that, that was the only time he receives calls from people he wasn't too familiar with. He will always pick. He will always respond to text messages but in the end, I lost out. Three months later, I applied to work in a private organization here in Abuja. I was absolved. The pay was in 6 digits. My joy knew no bounds when it happened. January last year, I came across someone who requested for my CV and credentials.He told me he was going to help me with a FG job after the 2019 General Elections. I gave him. Election was over but I didn't hear anything from him. I wasn't bothered because I was atleast receiving income from the private firm. Eleven months after(that is counting from January), that was November, he asked me to come to his house. I got to his house and received a miracle with my name attached. Appointment letter in one of the Government Agencies. For the first three minutes of the letter in my hand, it sounded unbelievable, yet it was true. The summary of the matter is "Never Give Up. Never Give In
Bro please can I link up with you. 08162911871
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
RMRDC part2&last shot.
#GEARUP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
My eyes have seen things... Chai. who fit do NCC fisabilillah for me na? I have a BEng Telecommunications engineering

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please who has bashir jamoh (NIMASA DG) number here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Please who has bashir jamoh (NIMASA DG) number here

Any news on NIMASA??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jelraj(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please anybody here who can help me with a govt job. Frustration want kill me

I don't know anybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
id4sho:
RMRDC part2&last shot.

#GEARUP
RMRDC are they recruiting currently?...need your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
modash:

Any news on NIMASA??

Not that i know of, just wanto try my luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Not that i know of, just wanto try my luck

All the best!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
So this NDIC too is hot cake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, evcabuja, orgnite(m), Jazberry1, jufurma, Ibaadallah, Darkwebb and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.