Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6218472 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zoulyadaini:
I heard that they need four individuals from each state for DSS recruitment.
That is what I heard too.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
dayorh0:

I wrote the exam. Hoping for the best

God will do it for us.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ibrahim94:

A friend of mine got his APL last month.
Where Is the NPA Headquarters located?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
I think lag
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
They had relocated to Abuja, as directed by the minister.

Sorry, it was FAAN that relocated to Abuja just remembered.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
26/28 marina Lagos, CMS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
This place dull somehow today...How una dey?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Lagos State has done their exam yesterday and interview is on Monday.

Really, unbelievable.I think this is the fastest open recruitment in Nigeria.
All the best to those who took the test. May you testify, Amen

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
tintedtaf:
exactly, a friend of mine just got offer letter at federal polytechnic lafia nassarawa state and they keep telling us, we are not recruiting. God no go shame us wey no get connection but d supernatural connection.
But school is not in session, how come a polytechnic is recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hi guys, who have any idea if universities and polytechnics are recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Yes....
Hello, please do you have any idea if universities and polytechnics are recruiting for non academic staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Lol welcome to Nigeria as a matter of fact I got an appointment too from a fed polytechnic last 2months hv even been captured IPPIS last month

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
ujahsolo89:
How much does NPA pay for their entry level staff?
How far bro?? Is there anything happening there at the moment Let's chat on whatsapp.
Zero 8 1, three eight four, 333, one 8.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Alexjayson:

Lol welcome to Nigeria as a matter of fact I got an appointment too from a fed polytechnic last 2months hv even been captured IPPIS last month
congrats dear, that's a big relief.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Who else received a mail from NCDMB (oilandgasjobs. ng) to update "Basic Information" on the application site?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 5:37am On Jul 13, 2020
When did you receive it?

SFCommander2:
Who else received a mail from NCDMB (oilandgasjobs. ng) to update "Basic Information" on the application site?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2020
SFCommander2:
what were you asked to update and when did you receive the mail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2020
SFCommander2:

Me too, but don't know what in particular to edit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2020
SFCommander2:

Yet I can't still edit my basic info. The state of origin and lGA didn't still come up o

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Me too, but don't know what in particular to edit.

When you login, let the page load completely. Then re-enter your state of origin. When you do that, you'll be able to edit your LGA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bravedragon: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2020
d site is currently no available wen i tried to submit d edited profile. pls help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2020
bravedragon:
d site is currently no available wen i tried to submit d edited profile. pls help

Keep trying. Just try other browsers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bravedragon: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2020
SFCommander2:

Keep trying. Just try other browsers.
i used chrome. pls which one did u use
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2020
bravedragon:
i used chrome. pls which one did u use

I used chrome too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2020
SFCommander2:
My state of origin and LGA has not been saved on the portal and I have not received any mail to update my basic details. Please any problem?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Yet I can't still edit my basic info. The state of origin and lGA didn't still come up o

I didn't get this information. Hope no problem?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls which agencies are under house representatives banking and finance committee. that I as a political science graduate can apply cos, my hor member is d chairman ND very close to my father so I want to ask him if e can help me get a job
Hey bro, can I DM you on email.... it's important. My mail is ocpaschal@gmail.com'
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Paramilitary:
For SEC should the letter be address to The Board Chairman or Ag. DG?
pls how do i submit CV or application letter at SEC? Is it done online, or DHL or by their SEC office? pls DM me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
ocpaschal:
Hey bro, can I DM you on email.... it's important. My mail is ocpaschal@gmail.com'
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Nuttella:
wake up from your slumber...dis is naija

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Try Phoenix browser, mine wasn't updating on Chrome too. But it came up when I used the Phoenix browser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, leeking(m), Palebe, tokaiki, Sultan8, Ytadzabia, Omuka, Headings11, Abdulstoic, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), isah2006, Haleefah, Moniter0 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.