Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6283767 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
bravedragon:
d site is currently no available wen i tried to submit d edited profile. pls help
Please what us the link to register..ave tried severally nd its leading me to error page
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by khalidjnr(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
please which of the aviation agency have a good package??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Teepy0392:

Thank u soo much nd God bless u
Between virtual and on site exam which is better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Everyday eversince ippis issue came up they have been filling ghost worker spaces...I have alot of friends that are beneficiaries of the recruitment, if u have link with any top management staff, try u luck

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Teepy0392:

On site oh..most of dis virtual exams na wash
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
At Tammyanybody and Teekay44 and others

Please what is the salary range of entry level for RMRDC, NIRSAL and NCC...

Please it's urgent oo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
tintedtaf:
Everyday eversince ippis issue came up they have been filling ghost worker spaces...I have alot of friends that are beneficiaries of the recruitment, if u have link with any top management staff, try u luck

Please which institution are you talking about? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Whiterose21:

Please which institution are you talking about? Thanks
federal universities and polytechnics

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Yet I can't still edit my basic info. The state of origin and lGA didn't still come up o
the state and L.G.A didn't come up for mine too but I got dis mail after submitting.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julibet: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Please it's urgent oo
Boss abeg check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
tintedtaf:
federal universities and polytechnics
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

Try Phoenix browser, mine wasn't updating on Chrome too. But it came up when I used the Phoenix browser.

I have been trying since and the site is no more opening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Godrocks:
pls how much does a graduate earns at a federal Psychiatric Hospital at entry level?
@Tammyanybody pls any reply to this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Those having issues to login Use phoenix broswer to login.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Yet I can't still edit my basic info. The state of origin and lGA didn't still come up o
I used PHX browser, reentered my country (Nigeria) and state (Abia) and the LGA just came up. Try it too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Teepy0392:

Virtual coz of the Covid blabla
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
tintedtaf:
the state and L.G.A didn't come up for mine too but I got dis mail after submitting.

Use Phoenix browser
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
giftygirl1:

I used PHX browser, reentered my country (Nigeria) and state (Abia) and the LGA just came up. Try it too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Teepy0392:

Thank u soo much nd God bless u

Amen sis and you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
francisgodstime:
yes
Pls send me any text on my email that i posted there... so that I can see your email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chisco2212(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good day everyone.
Please is the contact details of NASS members on the NASS website their personal details?. Like if I call the phone number of my senator or HOR, will I be speaking directly with them or with their PA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usy309(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Guys...Pls who know the Salary package of Bank of industry entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
RMRDC- btw 85 and 95
NIRSAL I hear is close to 200
NCC should be above all
Just guessing
CBNwords:

Please it's urgent oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Above 200
usy309:
Guys...Pls who know the Salary package of Bank of industry entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danshadrach: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Folahanmi19:

I've sent you a message boss... Check your email please... Thanks chief

Boss abeg send me PM make we reason that NIMASA matter abeg. Me self wan try my luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
giftygirl1:

i tried using the PHX browser to update my state and local govt on my phone but no luck... How did you do yours? was kit on a phone or a computer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
giftygirl1:

But that site is no more active o, what could that mean?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
CBNwords:

Please it's urgent oo
according to what someone wrote here months ago Nirsal is 240
Ncc is higher dnt know about the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
teekay22:
RMRDC- btw 85 and 95
NCC should be above all
Just guessing
teekay22 please what about ICRC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
teekay22:
RMRDC- btw 85 and 95
NCC should be above all
Just guessing
teekay22 please what about ICRC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.