Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6219760 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2020
heskeyw:
What's the salary scale of NRC?? Nigerian railway corporation. Entry level

59k...level 8,step one.... Believe me.. It worth the salary... No work stress, you go to work three times a week, work on shift.. Just to make announcement on the arrival of train and its departure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2020
heskeyw:
I just checked NRC threads on nairaland, some people that collected their APL in 2019 recruitment were complaining about the poor renumeration stated on their APL

Dnt mind them.... Wch work dy NRC??... Na just to play music and do announcements
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2020
heskeyw:
I just checked NRC threads on nairaland, some people that collected their APL in 2019 recruitment were complaining about the poor renumeration stated on their APL

If you don't want... Abeg give me the slot.. I will forever be greatful grin....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2020
heskeyw:
i need. Abeg i need

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2020
All my hope is lost... All the people i put my hope on have failed me... I am depressed now! Life is unfair to me! Life is not worth it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Burchester:

Try you luck.
Okay thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
carsprayer:
All my hope is lost... All the people i put my hope on have failed me... I am depressed now! Life is unfair to me! Life is not worth it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
carsprayer:
take a chill pill, shit happens.
CHEERS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahyus02(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Please someone should help me with entry level salary for NAMA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2020
Paramilitary:
For SEC should the letter be address to The Board Chairman or Ag. DG?
@Paramilitary, I want to discuss with u privately concerning SEC. pls DM on my email 'ocpaschal@gmail.com'.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2020
francisgodstime:
did not see it... but saw your message. see bro is my dad that has d connect nd he is still trying to help me get d job, I can't bring another person in when I my self has not gotten. he would feel some how na
OK.... feelin sad...naija just tough
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
State Judiciary service is not being fair ohh..up til now no salary...nawwaohh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2020
futuremoma34:

Do you mean NPHCDA?

Yah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Please what’s the salary structure for entry level at FJSC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2020
carsprayer:

Has God failed you? Of course no.... Trust HIM.... This is why i dnt put hopes on people, if it happens, fine, if it doesn't Allah knows best....

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
carsprayer:
Sorry bro, but that is the outcome of putting one's trust n hope in men. Put ur trust in GOD alone, then put in effort at ur goals n aspirations. Then watch what HE will do. I'm 500% sure of what I'm saying sir.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocheme29(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pls I'm interested. Kindly connect me. O8065746178
damofaith:
The price is scary 40% as I collect apl and 60% the following month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Our new office grin grin has been completed and delivered to NCDMB. By God grace, we shall enter. (Amen)

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Veryfoolishboy: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
youngcee:
you are lucky naa... We wey still dey find job nko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amen dear
Paramilitary:
Our new office grin grin has been completed and delivered to NCDMB. By God grace, we shall enter. (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jlomz: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Paramilitary:
Amen Eehhhhhhhhhhh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
you are lucky naa... We wey still dey find job nko
man gats bills to sort....u go get ur dream job very soon mate.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dharniel600(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones
idiot Shey you have seen what your Buhari has turned this country into. Has he created the environment for employment now? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Paramilitary:
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cameeeeel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Paramilitary:
Amin. In Sha Allah (by God's grace)

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujafirstson(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good day everyone, Jes a quick one, plz who Sabi how much art n culture de pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, I trust we are all doing well? Please who has credible Intel as regards agencies and parastatals currently recruiting...both underground and openly? I wil be much grateful please. Its urgent. Thank you. @tammy @emmy etc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
futuremoma34:

59k...level 8,step one.... Believe me.. It worth the salary... No work stress, you go to work three times a week, work on shift.. Just to make announcement on the arrival of train and its departure.
Omoh, 59k was it before or after increase in the minimum wage 3times a wk, I like that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marveloncy1: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Burchester:
Recruitment going on in PEF

Do you mean it please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
youngcee:
That's serious, we wey dey count days to next pay day.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Olumyyde:

That's serious, we wey dey count days to next pay day.
jusun don tire person... Last month na 18th them pay cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pappydeewhy, Greateemayo, bolshine(m), Swagsultan1(m), Jazberry1, Hassan52(m), geonyte(m), fail, Ermm, Teeqee(m), Ibrochaka(m), kkkp and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.