Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255352 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
I have a FG job that’s paying about same salary
lasgidi4rv:

Good day bro. How come you did not go for the slot yourself?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please I just sent u a PM, I seriously need info as regards FMBN
shyfulanigirl:

Lai Lai, e no go shame us..we dey gbidigba

Heard someone going for FMBN documentation..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lol guy ur harsh o
emeritus007:
Fact is.... you and your guys look hungry. The Asian inclusive!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
oga drop ur contact na am interested in d slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Good-day house
There’s an available slot for National Assembly going for 600k
Half to be paid now, the remaining paid after letter and capturing
Serious and interested persons should contact me asap

Interested. I just sent a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaybee3(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
I’m interested, I sent you a pm
teekay22:
Good-day house
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Good-day house

Abeg is the slot still available? I just sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please I want to ask. How do you send a private message to someone on nairaland. I’m confused.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
hoppcee:
Please I want to ask. How do you send a private message to someone on nairaland. I’m confused.

Click on their name, you'll be taken to their profile. There, you'll see "Send E mail to Mr Xo" Click and send the request mail, telling the person and asking them if they want to talk to you. They have to reply before you can send your preffered message through email.

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pls who have idea about the salary structure of the Nigerian security printing and minting plc. It’s urgent. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
The MINT!
Midex88:
Pls who have idea about the salary structure of the Nigerian security printing and minting plc. It’s urgent. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slot has been taken
Thanks
If there’s any other I’m sure of
I will inform
Meanwhile is ther information as regards FMBN
Please help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Slot has been taken
Thanks
I will inform
Please help

Soo fast
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Slot has been taken
Thanks
I will inform
Please help
chai.... money oo..... only if one cab raise money. life so difficult
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2020
teekay22:
teekay22 pls call me, 07030882687 am interested bros.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Morning my people, please i need someone to help me with the agencies that are currently given out Appointment letters or are doing replacement. Someone said he will help me but i should find out. Please help a brother, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2020
teekay22:

Pls, what is the salary range? Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2020
AbusM1:
Morning my people, please i need someone to help me with the agencies that are currently given out Appointment letters or are doing replacement. Someone said he will help me but i should find out. Please help a brother, thanks.

NIMASA, PEF, DPR, PPMC, AMCON, PPPRC, NETCO, NDIC and firs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
futuremoma34:

NIMASA, PEF, DPR, PPPRA and PPPRC, NETCO and firs
Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
AbusM1:

Thank you very much
this country is a mess
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Are u sure bro that all the agency are doig replacement?

NIMASA, PEF, DPR, PPMC, AMCON, PPPRC, NETCO, NDIC and firs[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
futuremoma34:

These agencies are best of all.
If my anon is on this platform, I am available for uplift o. All on God....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Biko, you people should stop sending me PM.. I dnt know who have connections to these agencies.. The one I know is a PA to a senator, who sold all his slots at 4.5M.me I dnt have such money if not I would have go for it.. Pls i repeat I dnt have any connection to these places all I know is that, the are giving employment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2020
sahjury:
Are u sure bro that all the agency are doig replacement?

Kai, see juicy agency to work in... God help.ur son please..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Please check again.

Folahanmi19:
. Didn't see ur message boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
futuremoma34:
Biko, you people should stop sending me PM.. I dnt know who have connections to these agencies.. The one I know is a PA to a senator, who sold all his slots at 4.5M.me I dnt have such money if not I would have go for it.. Pls i repeat I dnt have any connection to these places all I know is that, the are giving employment.

Has any of the agencies started issuing letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Me buy job for 4.5m... I mad... Non of d agency are upto d price

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Guys... Pls be very carful whn buyin a job.... If want to buy a job... Hala at me.. I have a method dat u guys can use to buy d job... With out ur money going

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Me buy job for 4.5m... I mad... Non of d agency are upto d price

Lol, see you, they are worth it, my bro.... This kain offer no dey even last 24hours before someone grabs it up

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
As for me o, I have someone who's like a brother to me who God has blessed to some extent and imo he's willing to help me (I've seen some signs) but na confirm connect i never see and i dnt want him to lose money to scammers in the course of helping me, all these pay half now and pay half later eh, my spirit no dey go with am.... If i see appointment letter collect like this and it's confirmed, that my bro will pay... That's my dilemma

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Apalara1, Gboy4444, Users2000, Awardd, tokaiki, Tusoft and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.