Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252913 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
teekay22:
Level 7 is 198
No upfront

How about level 8?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
I'm interested Sir
SQ16:
If you are interested in ECN, do chat me up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
P
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
te author=OjogbonSkilash post=91861881]

Share your number[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please I sent you a mail but you haven't replied. I'm interested in ECN please is the slot still available?

SQ16:
If you are interested in ECN, do chat me up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirkamz: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hello

Please how much the salary of a fresh graduate in FIRS??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
leadborn:
My people, if a politician that wants to help you for a slot says you should send your particulars via whatsapp, what particulars is he expecting? Considering Whatsapp is a bit informal, do I just need to send stuffs like name, date of birth, state of origin etc or my CV? I'm thinking it's only adviseable to send CV via email. What particulars does he need to ensure an APL is issued, please?
send ur cv with ur full details on it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please who has an idea of the entry level salary For National Assembly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Who knows the full salary of CBN ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please does anyone knows the salary of Nigeria stock exchange for entry level and if they pay upfront?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Have they started or they are planning to
Me too I’m waiting to hear when they will start taking people
Ogis87:
Any information about NIGCOMSTAT recruitment or replacement,heard they are expanding there offices across the country...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hammed40: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
hoppcee:
Guys. Good evening, please I just linked up with a plug that assisted my friend in securing a job at NARSDA last year and he told me that there is a slot available. Please I want to confirm if it is possible to be employed during this pandemic slowdown period. Though there is no public advert for a recruitment in the agency.

Hi Hoppcee, I wouldn't mind if you can link me up for a offer at NASRDA? Space and Satellite agencies are my dreams job and my area of specialization at school.

When I heard they are collecting CV's early this year, I equally submitted mine but since then all my efforts to link up was to no avail.

@tammyanybody, @hopcee and others an help me please!���

Am available at olayemihammed4real@yahoo.com

Thanks
God Bless each and every one of us!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Burchester:
Who knows the full salary of CBN ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
teekay22:
Please who has an idea of the entry level salary For National Assembly
please did you mean national assembly service commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=daben1 post=91957598][/quote]

Cbn is around 150k, but they pay feeding and transport allowance every Friday. Other allowances are also attached.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yes
Oshin56:
please did you mean national assembly service commission?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chomsky1967(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
soso208:
Is It possible for someone that graduated with 3rd class degree to work with DSS?
Yes, I know someone, she got in early this year

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reque:

Cbn is around 150k, but they pay feeding and transport allowance every Friday. Other allowances are also attached.
i think I agree with you because I know someone that served in CBN, they do pay them 8k every week(another type of allowance)

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

Recruitment/replacement?
bro u mean. Until FIRS ARE DOING REPLACEMENT?TANX
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Generaloluseye:
Presently senior supervisor at FIRS earns 238k
what level is that bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=sahjury post=91963258] what level is that bro[/quote

That's the entry level for bsc holder.
After that you have senior supervisor 2, followed by Assistant Manager.......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=91963448][/quote] tanx bro so level 8 is up to 238?is anything still going on there now.mean replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Yes, I know someone, she got in early this year

DSS early this year? That's 'super' connection. I am not surprised if the person got in. But then DSS only accept 2:2 for bsc at minimum, upper for HND.

Meanwhile, I will appreciated a link up if possible, I currently need help in that regards, I don't know what's going on with the current recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
when I get a Job even if it's 80k job (FG) I'm going to quit nairaland because of this very thread... they way you people call salary here will make a 80k salary earner feel inferior. Chai!!! 250,380,190
father lawwwd!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
darkgal:
when I get a Job even if it's 80k job (FG) I'm going to quit nairaland because of this very thread... they way you people call salary here will make a 80k salary earner feel inferior. Chai!!! 250,380,190
father lawwwd!!!
lol na search make us de hear

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please check your email.

Folahanmi19:
Please who has
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please check your email
SmartHanif:

Drop your digits!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SirBen90: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
darkgal:
father lawwwd!!!

A human being made $13B in one day just yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
SMEDAN issuing APL... a friend got planning officer 2.

before you ask , I don't know any one. just share the information for those that have any connections to start making contact.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
SirBen90:

A human being made $13B in one day just yesterday.

so how do you want to do it? what you gonna do about that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m), Daklo, RickyJesus, Alfredd16, Hassan52(m), Zacks43, Walybounce, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Oshin56(m), Oyo001, Mahonnne, Jaybaba7, HolyMalaam, sima03(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.