Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251789 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
danqujigy:
@TammyAnybody please how real is this issue of issuance of APL at NCC? Almost all of my contacts denied it. Even the EVC himself denied it. Please confirm this. Thanks

Yes they're. I was there last two weeks and people were doing documentation.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reque:

chai naija my country I heard desametin FIRS are doing replacement now DNT KNW HOW TRUE IT IS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
SirBen90:

A human being made $13B in one day just yesterday.
who was that bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reque:

pls where is the office located, let me try luck. Sundayfriday66@gmail.com send me ur number lets talk. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SirBen90: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
leveljames:
who was that bro?

Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Please check your email.
. Didn't see ur message boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Pls guys.... what is the name of the Fed. Civil Service (FCSC) Commissioner that represents ABIA/IMO STATE...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bayhor(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Pls, how do I submit my CV to SEC, for those that have submitted, how did you submit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Bayhor:
Pls, how do I submit my CV to SEC, for those that have submitted, how did you submit
are they still submitting CV with sec

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bayhor(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2020
are they still submitting CV with sec

Yes, I think so
Pls, those that have submitted should please explain the process.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Good-day house
There’s an available slot for National Assembly going for 600k
Half to be paid now, the remaining paid after letter and capturing
Serious and interested persons should contact me asap

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Pls do you know if its level 9 upwards that have collected APL and are doing documentation or its entry level
Reque:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlumightyy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pls someone should link me up with any fed Govt slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
[Pls those that have submotted cv with (SEC) SHOUL PLEASE TELL US THE PROCESS quote author=Bayhor post=91978734]are they still submitting CV with sec

Yes, I think so
Pls, those that have submitted should please explain the process.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
PM me
horlumightyy:
Pls someone should link me up with any fed Govt slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Good-day house
interested drop ur contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teeymix16: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
@teekay22...... I'm interested (07062244831)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
francisgodstime:
interested drop ur contact
Good day bro. How come you did not go for the slot yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Good-day house
07030882687, call me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
lasgidi4rv:

u quoted d wrong person check who post it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
My sincere apologies.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Good-day house

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shyfulanigirl: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ussy210:
God no go shame us for this country grin

Lai Lai, e no go shame us..we dey gbidigba

Heard someone going for FMBN documentation..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cuteemperor(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good afternoon everyone

Please! Do anyone here have any information concerning the resent ECOWAS recruitment.

Would really appreciate any information in this regard. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omenyi1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why is that these federal government agencies/parastatals hardly carry out open recruitment but does secret replacement where only those with money buys??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Omenyi1:
Why is that these federal government agencies/parastatals hardly carry out open recruitment but does secret replacement where only those with money buys??

If you ask us, Na who we go ask?
See the matter wai you ask so,
E tey wai e start.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
teekay22:
Good-day house

09064380536 pls call ASAP, dahmm interested..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nduwin(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
futuremoma34:

68k...level 8...guy go for it... No stress in that place
. Thank u sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good day
Pls can any body help with d salary structure of FCT irs. Tanks
@Tammyanybody
@any body with good info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademolami100(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
The major reason we abandoned everything to invest in network marketing is because it works. By that I mean, there are no outrageous claims in network marketing because there is no limit to who you can become and how much you can earn in this business.

That’s why we embraced the business model wholeheartedly, but you see, most people regardless of how much we tell them that success responds to work they’ll never put in enough work.

They complain about their prospects, their up line, the product, the company, everything and anything.

They are not ready to get involved in their rescue from poverty, they want you to pull them out, while they cross their legs to watch. O wrong na!

Your success is your responsibility, the platform has been created, the business is for sure, but you have stand up from your high horse and do the work.

Make that trip to meet that prospect, study the marketing plan enough so you don’t have to drag anyone along for your pitch, wake up and take responsibility for your success.

You will win, I am sure about that.
07084430301 (WhatsApp too)

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fact is.... you and your guys look hungry. The Asian inclusive!
Ademolami100:
The major reason we abandoned everything to invest in network marketing is because it works. By that I mean, there are no outrageous claims in network marketing because there is no limit to who you can become and how much you can earn in this business.

That’s why we embraced the business model wholeheartedly, but you see, most people regardless of how much we tell them that success responds to work they’ll never put in enough work.

They complain about their prospects, their up line, the product, the company, everything and anything.

They are not ready to get involved in their rescue from poverty, they want you to pull them out, while they cross their legs to watch. O wrong na!

Your success is your responsibility, the platform has been created, the business is for sure, but you have stand up from your high horse and do the work.

Make that trip to meet that prospect, study the marketing plan enough so you don’t have to drag anyone along for your pitch, wake up and take responsibility for your success.

You will win, I am sure about that.
07084430301 (WhatsApp too)

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cuteemperor(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
cuteemperor:
Good afternoon everyone

Please! Do anyone here have any information concerning the resent ECOWAS recruitment.

Would really appreciate any information in this regard. Thank you.

Still hoping for a reply... Thank you...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AMA5050, Abdulstoic, MOD30(m), Prince806(m), Brightlight123, iabdulrazaq(m), Swagsultan1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.