Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243257 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
My friend works there... Am talking about present tense not future tense of imaginary figure
awele186:
Yeah customs, efcc and several agencies got approval from salary and wages commission to increase their salary late last year. Anyway I'm done here. Those job hunting should keep pushing and hope for the best.

400k lol....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
SenatorJChris:

Oh really. So people spend less than three months in a top agency and voom, they migrate to another one. Haven't you heard about probation period. After you get a job, do the necessary documentation, you just abandon it, even without learning what the job entails?
Look young man, if you believe that crap that 22 year old girl wrote there, then your gullibility is legendary. In fact you are beyond redemption. I don't want to say you are stupid.

How could you say that I am bitter, cos someone got CBN job. Abi no be people dey work there? Continue licking her ass. She go give you work, don't worry.

u cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Then the person is not really your friend. Dosent want you to know his exact pay, i won't tell you either if i was him.

My friend works there... Am talking about present tense not future tense of imaginary figure[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Teepy0392:

Exactly oo
I just dey look oo..i ave seen earning details of my friend in nimasa, tetfund, cbn etc ..they still earn upfront oo..even more than what is mentioned..pls dnt water down realities just to greese ur hurt or pain..the figures may not be exactly true bt they r not far from the truth
Babe Do you know that there are many government jobs that pay more than CBN and nimasa even with good upfront? Have you heard of NIRSAL? Do you know that they pay more than CBN even CBN governor's daughter is working there ,do you know that NCC pay more than CBN? CBN pay well and the working condition is good but is not what I expected after going through this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2020
teekay22:
I have a FG job that’s paying about same salary

Oh I see. Thanks for the response. Do you know, that is if you are in Abuja if the Federal Character Commission office is open? I have someone that wants to pick up FCSC FORM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Babe Do you know that there are many government jobs that pay more than CBN and nimasa even with good upfront? Have you heard of NIRSAL? Do you know that they pay more than CBN even CBN governor's daughter is working there ,do you know that NCC pay more than CBN? CBN pay well and the working condition is good but is not what I expected after going through this thread.
True..i have heard of both places sha..bt cbn sint bad as u painted it,its nt even bad..bt anyways life circumstances make someone's bad. An equivalent best for another..May God help us all ..nd i wish u luck nd myself too o..in my pursuit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
My eyes is in that NIRSAL o. Any show, na beg I dey o. I am your brother o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Ok Mr. Magu
awele186:
Then the person is not really your friend. Dosent want you to know his exact pay, i won't tell you either if i was him.

My friend works there... Am talking about present tense not future tense of imaginary figure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Abeg look my side, reason me.
I've been to NCC over 4 times now. Infact, due to my pressure at the entrance they showed me recommendations from senators and that's the only thing they accept. But I'm hellbent on dropping my cv on EVC's table. Can you do that for me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Teepy0392:

True..i have heard of both places sha..bt cbn sint bad as u painted it,its nt even bad..bt anyways life circumstances make someone's bad. An equivalent best for another..May God help us all ..nd i wish u luck nd myself too o..in my pursuit
You people misunderstood me here I only corrected the mistake people mentioned here,how can people lie that CBN pay 5m as upfront? My dear CBN upfront is not more than a million plus but people keep mentioning 3m 4m and 5m as upfront which is all lies .many government job pay more than CBN in Abuja by far with different allowances but you won't know or even hear about them.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
True
Nwanyiogwashi:
You people misunderstood me here I only corrected the mistake people mentioned here,how can people lie that CBN pay 5m as upfront? My dear CBN upfront is not more than a million plus but people keep mentioning 3m 4m and 5m as upfront which is all lies .many government job pay more than CBN in Abuja by far with different allowances but you won't know or even hear about them.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mayysen(f): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2020
please, if you have or know someone that have the right and true connection to this government agencies, kindly help out. willing to pay any reasonable amount. email is iyiolaolumayowa07@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Very true..valid point
I know most of this noisy places r overrated..u see those silent ones..hmm
May God give us slots there nd may God place us all well oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LordofNaija: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
True look at NSITF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LordofNaija: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
True. look at NSITF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Teepy0392:

Very true..valid point
I know most of this noisy places r overrated..u see those silent ones..hmm
May God give us slots there nd may God place us all well oo
if I tell you how much Nirsal pay you will never believe

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

You even added Aunty grin
This life no just balance.. Hustle ooo grin
my brother, you no go understand o, na hustle I Dey hustle so o... Na my aunty o, even though I'm about 5 years older

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Not a lie ssha, in that NIRSAL, even Buhari's grandson ( though from his wife side) and immediate past EFCC DG's son and many top senators daughter works there... The atmosphere there is richly o, see cars, not to talk of ncc, them just park these big paying offices for that Aguiyi Ironsi axis ooo. Hmmm, God no go shame us sha. Any how any how, i sha know say my pepper go soon rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2020
awele186:
My friend shut up. Do you know how many people i got working there. Immediately they changed their salary October 2019 i saw their payslip. Stop displaying ignorance and your wife doesn't work in dpr. If she did you wouldn't be coming to spill lies here. Or you think everyone here is jobless. You have been known to spill lies and hate on good paying agencies.
Plus there is nothing like customer service in dpr. It's called servicom.

I need not to ague with you on EFCC because you talk on what they told you not that you have been there. I served in EFCC office years back and I know how things being done based on relationship.

As DPR, my wife works in DPR account department precisely not until last year November that they were told that account Will now be handle by PPPRA and they would be move to customer service. They have even changed their platform on system used in office.

I will keep saying that I need not to ague with you mere reading your comments it shows your type and your status in society. Next time you talk in public kindly portray mannerism and intellectualism for you telling an elderly person to shut up.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol just stop posting lies young man okay. I would stop giving you attention because it's obvious we not mates. You were asking for the meaning of EH in a dpr thread when your wife supposedly works there. We ain't mates please

I will keep saying that I need not to ague with you mere reading your comments it shows your type and your status in society. Next time you talk in public kindly portray mannerism and intellectualism for you telling an elderly person to shut up.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
daben1:
my brother, you no go understand o, na hustle I Dey hustle so o... Na my aunty o, even though I'm about 5 years older

God no go shame us bro. Pman dey call pikin wey carry gun point for em face big bro, daddy, etc, sha make the bullet no comot. Na the street be this o, I no even mind do nanny for Reginal Daniel o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Help me ohhh.. Anybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2020
CBNwords:

God no go shame us bro. Pman dey call pikin wey carry gun point for em face big bro, daddy, etc, sha make the bullet no comot. Na the street be this o, I no even mind do nanny for Reginal Daniel o
Lol... God will help us bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
IghravweIG:

Lol... God will help us bro.

Hmmm... Amen embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marvyx(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
I just wish you guys that have jobs will work your way to the top influencers and make things easy for people like us. Kudos to those trying their best for us in this thread openly and secretly.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Please if you have a sure connect or link that can give me a slot with any fed ministry or agency like NSCDC, Immigration, Customs etc. I'm interested and willing to pay reasonable amount so far it is sure and legit.
Email: ighravweig@gmail.com
Biko scammers stay off please, na God I take beg Una.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
CBNwords:

Erm Nwanyi ogwashi, abeg check your mail and please kindly read the epistle I dropped for you biko.
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

You even added Aunty grin
This life no just balance.. Hustle ooo grin

Lol, people on this platform ehhh. It's well o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbebakun22: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=giftygirl1 post=92043194]
Nwanyiogwashi pls help me, I am a private school teacher with kids(4). I have been without a job for months now and it's not easy on my husband. I have done Adhoc staff work for INEC,NIMC. Pls connect me to any federal govt job at all and you would be saving me and my children too. I am almost depressed at the moment as no money is coming into my hand. I hate being overly dependent on people. [/quote

@giftygirl pls I saw ur comment on mini scale exportation practical training, I want to find out from you whether the training is legit because I'm scare to fall victim to hands of 419 here.. Thanks I just want to confirm from you before I make the payment ]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Chomsky1967:

Yea, both of her parents work there. No link up my brother

Aiit, thanks for the timely response. We move!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

I don't have any idea about the range of the pay but one thing I'm sure about is that it is on the high side.
One of the guys in my neighborhood who got the DPR job and even as a Technician(OND) still went about his annual ritual of buying a new car even in this Corona times and he's on the verge of completing his Mansion.

He got the job in 2018 and has changed 3 different cars already, with the new one always being a proper upgrade on the old one and it is like i said, I'm not privy to the figures.

I laugh in Swahili... The guy in question is doing another parole you are not aware. The ND take-home in DPR as at today is N76,526.48k while their gross pay is N91,216.42k. The only people that got extra money unless you are in Retail Outlet Monitoring (ROM) where there is parole in deport or the guy in question is doing parole in on-stream or off-stream

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2020
lool,,, the amount i heard on this platform with regards to cbn is the same as what u mentioned...someone mentioned it some years back that there salary was around 140k but they had around 40k for feeding then a yearly allowance of around 1m +. the person also said it was an overated agency in terms of pay, cant remember the page. Tho their other advantages of working in CBN, i guess it all depends on what is important to someone and what they want to get outta life. With regards to nwanyiogwashi moving to another place within few months..lool anything is possible, even ppl that sign bonds can free themselves not to talk of someone without bonds so its possible tho with penalty. most appointments are not confirmed till after 12months so if u want to leave u could give 30days in lieu or pay a months wage however what i know that used to happen is if a place has given you upfront and you want to leave, they pro rata it. so based on the amount they gave you and how many months u've stayed, they subtract the months u've stayed from the total amount u were u paid, then you balance them the remainder . i also heard NDIC, they were doing something sha as at last week..(also a nice place to work, they also pay upfront) and also tetfund too....for those wey get connect,...dont know whether its replacement or full recruitment.
P.S : me still dey find connect o....but na to dey spread everywhere sha....

btw pls who knows the salary range for nnpc?, i hear there upfront is higher than that of NCC but NCC salary is higher than theirs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gaddafih001(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.